Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Suggestions for Stones-themed room
Posted by: StonesCPA ()
Date: June 23, 2014 18:42

We are remodelling our basement and my wife has given me the green light to decorate it with a Stones theme. It is a large room that will have a pool table, TV/stereo area, and space for little kids to play with toys. It is an informal/fun space. Please send pictures/ideas of Stones themed decorations/art/finishes for my research. Thank you.

Re: Suggestions for Stones-themed room
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 23, 2014 18:44

There was a thread a while ago about someone redecorating a room in Stones style, and there was lots of input and ideas. Just search the forum (make sure to set the date to all).

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: June 23, 2014 18:49

I have Stones tongue switch plates.

Date: June 23, 2014 18:53

Frame and hang posters and vinyl covers. I have a framed Voodoo Lounge tour poster with my 50 & Counting... collectible laminate hanging off of the corner, and I'm planning on framing my GYYYO vinyl framed and hung next to it.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 23, 2014 19:35

Koen

There was a thread a while ago about someone redecorating a room in Stones style, and there was lots of input and ideas.

It was this Thread: [www.iorr.org] .

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 23, 2014 20:29

ask Erhard Neisser of Duisburg, Deutschland as he has a fantastic upper room with all kinds of Stones stuff everywhere. I can give you his e mail address if you e mail me.

p

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 24, 2014 01:13

Koen
There was a thread a while ago about someone redecorating a room in Stones style, and there was lots of input and ideas. Just search the forum (make sure to set the date to all).

Thread name: My new Stones themed Kitchen, what do you think?

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 24, 2014 04:34

I just found some cool Stones cushion covers on ebay. I'm not sure if it's OK to post the direct link here, but you'll find them if you visit ebay and enter the words Rolling Stones cushion cover in the search box. There are 6 styles (design 4 is my favorite) - all under $20 USD w/ free shipping from China. I've purchased many inexpensive items from China on ebay w/ no issues, but I haven't dealt w/ this particular seller.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: June 24, 2014 05:12

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-06 12:18 by colonial.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: June 24, 2014 05:18

I would do two walls painted red, two painted white. ON the two walls painted white do a stones tongue on one and the other I would have some nicely framed tour posters, or vintage posters. Large ones.

Have some track lighting with dimmers. If you can do a bar, have it mirrored where the alcohol is displayed. Good for the Stones Vodka bottles.

See if you can have someone do a stones tongue on the pool table felt.

Have a few throw rugs, if you can some persians. Have a turntable and vinyl display in crates.

Get a few cool vintage lamps for around the room and have some skull scarfs and some paisley scarfs over the lamp shades.

If you can get a nice Hooka for a decoration with some floor cushions for a moroccan corner. Have a few Ganeshes statues.

That's a good start, wouldn't be outrageously expensive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-24 05:21 by whitem8.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 24, 2014 05:32

Got $5000 lying around? The pinball machine!

Date: June 24, 2014 06:43

drbryant
Got $5000 lying around? The pinball machine!
I was waiting for someone to mention the elephant in the room! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ab ()
Date: June 24, 2014 09:49

A Fathead style tongue and lips logo on the ceiling over the pool table.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2077
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home