Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Eagle Rock Please Release The Echoplex Concert!
Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 14, 2014 01:31

The show was incredible and required a lot of luck in getting in. Being up front wasn't that hard as for whatever reason, people chose not to line up early after getting their tickets, which were sold at a different location. I was among the last people who were able to purchase these $20 tickets and then raced right over to the Echoplex. The line to get in was not very long at all and I ended up in the 2nd or 3rd row center. Unfortunately there was a group of model looking girls already inside in the front row center, most of who looked not very excited throughout the show.
Seeing Taylor on Love In Vain made me think e would have a larger role than he did in 2012, but unfortunately he didn't, except for that last L.A. show which I also fortunately attended. I was able to get a copy of the setlist from the soundboard after the show and also talked briefly with BV who had the setlist you see on the review page for this show.
I had some friends who also attended the show and heard from one of them that the person I referred to recorded the audio of the whole show. I will try to ask this guy about that when I encounter him again.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: July 14, 2014 14:57

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences, Halup. I enjoyed reading your account (and wish I could have been in your shoes!). Memories to last a lifetime, to be sure smiling smiley. So glad to hear that the show was fantastic - no reason not to release it, then, if pro video exists. I've read multiple times that Mick likes to "stock" the front rows w/ young 'n lovely babes so he has a nice view. Works for him, but as a true fan it must be a drag to see people clearly uninterested in the Stones occupying the very best postions FOS eye rolling smiley.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 15, 2014 07:53

i would love to play the concert on off of those things smiling smiley))
not sure what they are, but they look vintage lol

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-15 07:56 by MononoM.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 15, 2014 08:25

MononoM
i would love to play the concert on off of those things smiling smiley))
not sure what they are, but they look vintage lol

They look cool. Maybe one of our fellows here who are also guitar players can tell us more about it.

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: October 31, 2014 06:42

Like Morris Day said, "Release it!"

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 31, 2014 12:26

JohnnyBGoode
Like Morris Day said, "Release it!"
Morris Day also said "JEROME"

Posted by: rocknroller ()
Date: October 31, 2014 17:47

I would like Eagle to release the Paradisio show. I've seen rumors on this site that they are planning to release it

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: October 31, 2014 17:56

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 01:54 by MononoM.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home