Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Keith Brown Sugar in Zurich????
Date: June 5, 2014 00:57

Is Keith pissed off all the times Mick have started the singalongs on the wrong beat, making it impossible for the audience to answer him? winking smiley

Don't think so. When Keith flubbed it up in Oslo Mick was all big smiles thumbs up

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:15

Between this and the intro to "Scarf Me Up". it would be hard to guess which intro is botched more often. But that as always been part of the Stones, the magic is how quick they recover and continue to keep us enthralled. In fact , there is a widely circulated disc of some of there more memorable train wrecks, though I have lost mone and cannot remember the title. Any Help Please?

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:24

you mean that video i just watched of the stones tearing the fcking house down?

its not the london philharmonic people-in the 70's keiths guitar would go out of tune and he would just keep playing as if nothing was wrong and all of us [and him] were to high to give a shit.
thats the beauty of the rolling stones,the train is flying at a hundred miles an hour and you never know if its gonna fly off the mountain or make it to the bottom.

if you want to hear the stones songs played perfectly note for note go watch a video of micks solo band,good luck staying awake.
keiths fine,i dont know how long some of you have been fans but it has always been this way,trust me.any other way and its boring and predictable.

by the way i see they killed it again at the show in israel-on to the next show.

Posted by: Chacal ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:29

lem motlow
you mean that video i just watched of the stones tearing the fcking house down?

its not the london philharmonic people-in the 70's keiths guitar would go out of tune and he would just keep playing as if nothing was wrong and all of us [and him] were to high to give a shit.
thats the beauty of the rolling stones,the train is flying at a hundred miles an hour and you never know if its gonna fly off the mountain or make it to the bottom.

if you want to hear the stones songs played perfectly note for note go watch a video of micks solo band,good luck staying awake.
keiths fine,i dont know how long some of you have been fans but it has always been this way,trust me.any other way and its boring and predictable.

by the way i see they killed it again at the show in israel-on to the next show.

Ah, now it all makes perfect sense. The mistakes are essential to stop us from getting bored with the predictable setlists. smiling smiley

Whether they killed it or not in Tel Aviv, remains to be seen. Nobody has come forward with reports on botched up intros (yet).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-05 01:33 by Chacal.

Date: June 5, 2014 01:30

Good points, lem. Agree totally. The unpredictability is some of the Stones's magic.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:37

he would just keep playing as if nothing was wrong and all of us [and him] were tooooo high to give a shit.

Easily fixed .... all shows should come with free drugs and laxatives

ROCKMAN

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:41

Interviewer: How does it affect you when you hit a wrong note?

Angus Young: I have never hit a wrong note in my life.

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:51

DandelionPowderman
2007 was THE year for funny BS intros! >grinning smiley<

Heh heh... Belgrade '07... great gig, encore time... I'm 15-20 meters from the stage on Keith's side... ok, there's the ususal BS intro fxck-up... and then he takes off his guitar and leaves the stage to replace it, leaving Ronnie to soldier through the first verse... but as lem said... who cares... fun times!

At about 0:10 sec Keith is out, at 0:42 sec. he rejoins:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-05 01:52 by Milan.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:51

Heaven preserve me from bands who never screw up. Might as well just stay home and listen to the records. winking smiley

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:56

My only concern is this one seems to go on forever.....for Christ sake Keith, we all get lost occasionally, look down and tighten it back up!!!

But in general, Keith blunders are here and gone.....everyone one gets off track at some time.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 5, 2014 01:58

DandelionPowderman
Good points, lem. Agree totally. The unpredictability is some of the Stones's magic.

thumbs up

And let's face it, do the majority of the crowd even notice the botch-ups??!!

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: June 5, 2014 02:01

Beast
DandelionPowderman

thumbs up

And let's face it, do the majority of the crowd even notice the botch-ups??!!

My first experience of the Stones live was the infamous Scarf Me Up intro. I noticed it, but couldn't care one single bit.

Just reinforced the fact that it's still a live show at the end of the day.

Re: Zurich June 1, 2014 - Show in videos [Complete]
Posted by: whitos1974 ()
Date: July 7, 2014 16:29

Date: July 20, 2014 23:22

Posted by: florian ()
Date: July 21, 2014 15:26

wow cant wait for it....great work!

Date: August 26, 2014 20:55

Thanks! My computer is too slow and it's a very big file. I boosted it and I will finish very soon...
I will post on Youtube and share it here the links for DVD format. Be patient.

Date: September 10, 2014 21:57

It's a long work...
A complete song to wait...
Here

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home