Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: July 25, 2014 17:23

Still have gotten nothing, anyone in the US order anything and not get any updates or responses to emails. Starting to think I won't get my order.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: July 25, 2014 19:07

petewasbristol
My Rome one has arrived. Number 37 of 100. Keep it in good condition people!

I thought they were limited to 150 pressings? My Paris litho is. Anybody with different info?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 25, 2014 20:11

shattered1978
petewasbristol
My Rome one has arrived. Number 37 of 100. Keep it in good condition people!

I thought they were limited to 150 pressings? My Paris litho is. Anybody with different info?

My Oslo poster was numbered 132/150.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 25, 2014 22:47

Hound Dog
Still have gotten nothing, anyone in the US order anything and not get any updates or responses to emails. Starting to think I won't get my order.

That would be me, on all counts.

Posted by: biggzee ()
Date: July 26, 2014 10:39

My Oslo Northern Lights poster arrived yesterday.
Number 141 out of 150, can't wait to get it framed, even the wife likes it!

Date: July 26, 2014 23:46

biggzee
My Oslo Northern Lights poster arrived yesterday.
Number 141 out of 150, can't wait to get it framed, even the wife likes it!

My wife made no comment lol.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: July 27, 2014 08:57

Did some of you buy a "14 on fire" tour program in Europe ?

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: July 27, 2014 19:39

Some of them, yes, see last few posts on page 2.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 28, 2014 14:55

Got an email telling me the 2 shirts I ordered are delayed. The same shirts that are advertised right now as "in stock 3-10 days to dispatch" Hmm...sad smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 28, 2014 18:00

frankotero
Got an email telling me the 2 shirts I ordered are delayed. The same shirts that are advertised right now as "in stock 3-10 days to dispatch" Hmm...sad smiley

...Yup; same here.
The same order they said would be "mailed out July 21"...

it's getting a bit ridiculous... and quite unacceptable, in fact.

Oh, well. Nobody died yet, not as far as I know, from waiting on a Rolling Stones T-shirt.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 28, 2014 18:08

frankotero

What 2 shirts?

Date: July 28, 2014 18:12

Dusseldorf and PinkPop. By the way I realize that I made a mistake, they don't say "in stock" but it does say dispatched in 3-10 days. That's confusing, I would think it's in stock if it's going to be shipped 3-10 days. Nice tactics, ha-ha. Anyhow, I won't die waiting on a shirt as mentioned above. Or maybe I'll be the first, lol.

Date: July 28, 2014 19:29

Got yet another email telling me my Berlin litho is "out of stock" and they're trying to reorder it. I ordered it June 13th! How does "reorder" work for a limited item, anyway? No delivery date mentioned. I am peeved.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 28, 2014 20:37

I got an email today to say both my Berlin t shirts are delayed. I'd have bought at the gig if I'd have known how utterly useless they are .

sc uk

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: July 28, 2014 20:49

Lets be honest, the merchandise has not been good since VL tour.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: July 28, 2014 21:43

frankotero
Got an email telling me the 2 shirts I ordered are delayed.

same here, only the vienna-litho is ready for delivery. but they don't split the order, so i have to cancel & reorder the shirts,
or wait till they're in stock again. by far the worst store i've ever been.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 28, 2014 23:02

Same here with the Berlin shirt I ordered june 13. This is the second mail telling me it has delayed, first one was send on june 28.
Anyone contacted the store about this?

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: July 29, 2014 03:33

I ordered some shirts mabe 3 weeks ago, received an email last Thursday to say my order had shipped and i received it yesterday (Monday) afternoon in Perth, Western Australia! Very pleasantly surprised!

Date: July 29, 2014 06:59

Although there's no sign of the litho, the tour program I ordered at the same time arrived today. It appears to be the one for the 14 shows in Japan, Israel, etc.--what was that called, the Far East leg? the Pacific leg?--anyway, no mention of Europe. Thus, not much of a souvenir of the European tour, though some nice pics.

Date: July 29, 2014 08:30

As stated before i recieved my oslo poster and paris poster is still pending.

I have never recieved any emails either way.

Date: July 29, 2014 10:09

Either this online store has incompetent employees or they're having fun with us. Yesterday I ordered the Zurich Shirt and today I got an email saying it's been sent, that's a good thing. This morning I looked at the site again and they got rid of the "3-10 days dispatch". Now there is "pre-order and in-stock" on all items, including the Zurich Shirt they supposedly sent out. All this makes me wonder if they did an inventory on the merchandise before advertising it. I say this because one time all gig posters were offered. That's when I was happy to have a chance at the one I'm missing, Berlin.

Date: July 29, 2014 14:50

Yay, got an email saying my Dusseldorf Shirt has been dispatched. Somebody from RollingStones.Com reading this thread? If so, please send my third order and find a Berlin Litho for me. I'd be a happy camper then. Thanks in advance.

Date: July 29, 2014 19:24

I was going to turn to eBay in despair for the litho, but they don't seem to have any either.sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-29 19:25 by Aquamarine.

Date: July 29, 2014 20:03

Just saw the Tel Aviv litho, starting or asking price is $999. What can I say except I hope fans get what they want at a reasonable price. Still hoping to find a hi-res picture of the Berlin litho so I can print a copy for my scrapbook or hang it on the wall. I won't buy anything from eBay at these kind of prices.

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: July 30, 2014 00:19

Frankotero, I received another email from them today apologising for the delay as I sent a pissed off email yesterday. They said expecting delivery 4 August from supplier and should be able to send my order then. At least they are answering all the emails I have sent them. Fingers crossed again

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 30, 2014 01:39

Did anyone get the Roma Bocca Verita t-shirt XXL from the US site yet?

That's the only one I'm missing from a few things ordered near the time of the shows from the UK websites and the US.

Edited to add: Checking further, I see they weren't shipping it until July 28, even though they had said it was in stock a month earlier.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-30 01:48 by angee.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 30, 2014 02:05

Yesterday I got an email saying they dispatched all 4 items. Meaning: the Dutch tulip T-shirt, the group T-shirt, the Oslo T-shirt and the Grrr sweater.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:50

Still waiting on the Paris t shirt, I've gotten nothing from bravado since the confirmation of my order over a month ago.

Maybe I should send them an email.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-30 14:31 by latebloomer.

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:30

I ordered my Zurich Shirt June 14 with confirmation that they are shipping july 7.

Yesterday I wrote an E-Mail and I got the following answer "It appears that we're expecting inventory to start shipping out on or around 07/31/14 with regards to these t-shirts. Once your item ships, you should receive a confirmation email letting you know the item has left the warehouse."

Ok - I have to wait...

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 30, 2014 13:02

I had an e-mail from Digital Stores UK on 24 July saying that my litho had been dispatched and giving a delivery time of 1-4 days. But here we are on 30 July and it still hasn't arrived. So I've sent them an e-mail and am now wondering after reading about all the dismal experiences with the official store if I'll ever receive a reply or get to see my litho confused smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1530
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home