Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 26, 2014 01:10

About 12 bad creases, and stains all over it.

Geeeeez.....maybe Bill Clinton is helpin' out in the packing department

ROCKMAN

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: August 26, 2014 12:14

joshbg2k
It's in atrocious condition. About 12 bad creases, and stains all over it. What a shame.

...Exactly!! Same here.
It's a disgrace.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 26, 2014 13:54

It's a total outrage and I hope you'll both be taking this up with Bravado.

After two unsuccessful orders, my litho was shipped on 14 August. But so far it ain't a case of third time lucky, as there's still no sign of it. The same goes for a T-shirt order placed on 18 July. Sigh...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 26, 2014 14:59

Wow, now I'm getting nervous. I am starting to think that, years from now, I'll finally get that shirt, covered in blood with knife slashes all through it. I think the midnight rambler is holed up in the factory...

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 26, 2014 16:05

Vienna tee arrived in good condition. Glad I ordered the large in that it's 100% cotton. Surprised how thin it is, expected a higher quality based on my 2013 tee shirt. Can't wait to see what they do with the down under tour

Date: August 27, 2014 13:09

Am very pleased to report that I did get third-time lucky after all - *finally* my Stockholm litho (21 of 100) arrived and in perfect condition. It was very well packaged inside the tube, which was apparently shipped from Zurich.

Now - where are those T-shirts???….

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 27, 2014 13:36

Got my Paris litho as well...+ my T-shirt...need to unpack it

Date: August 27, 2014 23:03

Harm
Got my Paris litho as well...+ my T-shirt...need to unpack it

Everything is fine...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 28, 2014 14:05

Got an email that my Paris shirt is on the way. I'm kinda afraid to open the package now...

Date: August 29, 2014 23:07

Will they print new lithos ( probably IMO) or are these collectables now?

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: August 30, 2014 01:58

Got an email today that the Paris and Berlin shirts I ordered from the US store were shipped today. I ordered Aug 6th, they said they would ship on or around Aug 15th. I guess two weeks later is around.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: August 30, 2014 04:12

Got my last shirt, finally.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: cimaz ()
Date: August 31, 2014 13:17

Hello,

I received my copy (number 12 of 100) of the circus maximus poster from shop bravado. It took a little more time than my first order (Oslo northern lights) but arrived safely. It looks great and is one of my favorite Stones poster from any tour.

Alain

Date: August 31, 2014 13:53

cimaz
Hello,

I received my copy (number 12 of 100) of the circus maximus poster from shop bravado. It took a little more time than my first order (Oslo northern lights) but arrived safely. It looks great and is one of my favorite Stones poster from any tour.

Alain

I wish I had that as well

Posted by: thumbprint ()
Date: September 1, 2014 22:42

Finally got my Oslo poster on Aug. 26th. #142/150. Like Odeon73, I had to have this poster from the moment I saw it. Ordered it June 2. Following this thread I didn't know if I'd ever get it. But I was patient. I want to thank all the good people at IORR for the heads-up on where to order. It's now at the frame store. I'm having it done in a black frame with matting the same blue color as the mountains.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 1, 2014 23:25

I'm starting to feel really guilty that my Berlin litho arrived in pristine condition and is now on my wall. Perhaps I could just give hope to those who are still waiting, like Beast?

Date: September 2, 2014 11:30

Thanks, Aquamarine, but my litho finally arrived - likewise in pristine condition. And my T-shirt order has apparently been shipped, too, so am crossing fingers it arrives in one piece.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 2, 2014 21:22

Beast
Thanks, Aquamarine, but my litho finally arrived - likewise in pristine condition. And my T-shirt order has apparently been shipped, too, so am crossing fingers it arrives in one piece.

Good to read.thumbs up

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 2, 2014 23:22

Hoorah! thumbs up

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: September 3, 2014 06:46

Yessss...! ordered my t-shirt about 3 month ago and after several mails with nice answers, I got a mail today:

"Thank you for ordering from Rolling Stones store. One or more of your items has shipped"

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: September 3, 2014 11:14

Hi everybody!

I ordered a blue Pinkpop thsirt on 12th August from the UK store and I received after 17 days.
The parcel was shipped out from Zürich, but you can read „France la poste” on the delivery note yawning smiley)

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: September 5, 2014 02:36

I received Wednesday the Paris and Berlin t-shirts I ordered from the US store on Aug 6th. The tracking said delivery estimated to be Sept 8th but they came on Sept 3rd. Everything is fine with them. I now need to somehow get the lithos for those shows! I wish I had pre-ordered or bought Paris' at the show!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 7, 2014 21:11

Today I was refunded for the Madrid Litho that was supposedly sent out the 9th of last month. At least they didn't give me any trouble with the refund. Though I'm wondering if we will see the poster available again on Musictoday.com. It's the guitar one, keep an eye out if you want it. Well, if it's really there. On a happier note I did receive the 3 t-shirts and necklace from the UK Shop.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: September 7, 2014 23:02

Still waiting for either my stuff or some sort of response, thinking I'm not getting anything except for my money taken. Crazy

Posted by: Bunzing ()
Date: September 8, 2014 19:00

I must say, MusicToday did a good job; both my Lithos arrived today in perfect condition; the Tulip (numbered 50/100) and PinkPop (numbered 15/100). Never expected that!

Date: September 8, 2014 22:47

Bunzing, good to hear you've had a good experience. But I'm curious about your number on the Pink Pop Poster. You're talking about the cartoon girl in pink? If so that poster was limited to 50, I saw it at the concert. Are you sure it's 15/100? If so that means there is a second pressing. I'm kind of hoping so because I want the Berlin Litho, gives me hope.

Posted by: Bunzing ()
Date: September 9, 2014 14:49

Hi Frankotero, I checked, you're right. The PinkPop litho (cartoon girl in pink) is limited to only 50. The Tulip to indeed 100.

Date: September 11, 2014 17:46

The drama for me continues, but in a good way. Today the Litho arrived in my mailbox, unbelievable. Just a few days ago MusicToday refunded me because they thought it was lost. Some people would say keep both the money and poster but I'm going to return the money, unless the poster is damaged, then I will return it instead. But wow, I'm happy to see they were so nice to me in the end. This also happened to me with the promotional album (yes, the very rare one). This was a private guy that was beat up over losing both the money and record, but it finally showed up and I gave him the money back. We were both happy in the end. I always enjoy good experiences like this. Keeps me in check when I think the world is full of jerks.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home