Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 13, 2014 17:27

marlboro
Maindefender, the Shirts size is right and fits very well.
I have the Flag Shirt + Hundertwasser Shirt.
When you wash it the first time not to hot,I think it's all O.K.

Thanks. I ordered a large based on last years' Boston show shirt. Still waiting, maybe I should make up a shirt that says "while we're young" with the Bravado logo….lol

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: August 13, 2014 21:28

Well, I ordered 2 shirts on Saturday the 9th of August (=last Saturday), and received them today, wendsday the 13 th, which is 4 days, including the weekend, from UK to Holland thumbs up. This time I ordered through courier (= 14 Euro's ), did not receive a tracking code, which pissed me off, but it was sent indeed by UPS, and really really quick !

It couldn't be any better than that !

The male tanktop is really thin ( see-through cotton ). I ordered large, as earlier shirts were really huge. Should have ordered XL, but that's too late now. If anyone with a XL would like to trade, let me know.

Also ordered the grey toungue shirt, XL, but should have ordered the XXL. The shirts seem to be much smaller now. I will wash them by hand, and try to strechten them out, as my wife sometimes does.

73 Euro's all together for 2 shirts, not too bad after all, the delivery was wonderfull this time, the sizes weren't., but that has been the risk I took myself.

At least I'm happy that I've got something, and pretty quick !

Date: August 13, 2014 21:41

Just like last year's US tour, better to buy late than early…jealous it'll be 6 weeks on Friday for me

Date: August 14, 2014 07:06

In Werchter the t-shirt stand was so crowded, and there were hardly any sellers, so you didn't had time to try the size there, just like on the net.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 14, 2014 15:05

My Paris litho and T-shirt have been shipped after I cancelled the out of stock Coffee Mug smiling smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 14, 2014 15:57

Harm
My Paris litho and T-shirt have been shipped after I cancelled the out of stock Coffee Mug smiling smiley

Out of interest, when date did you order your Paris litho and was it from the Uk.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: August 14, 2014 15:57

Ordered shirt on May 28. Still WAITING!!!

Posted by: ReginaPhalange ()
Date: August 14, 2014 17:10

Beast
Aquamarine
joshbg2k
Crazyhorse
Aquamarine
I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

Pretty sure initial run was 150 but who cares as long as it looks good

To the people in the US that received the Berlin poster. Did you order from the US store or through Europe/UK?

Initially from UK digitalstores who kept saying it was out of stock, canceled, ordered through US store, who shipped it right away.

Aquamarine - did Bravado ask you to send copies of your credit card, credit card statement and photo ID? They have taken the money from my credit card, yet refuse to release the item for shipment to me until I provide all that information (by e-mail, i.e., an insecure method) for anti-fraud reasons. I have refused to provide it - likewise for anti-fraud reasons!

Meanwhile, I received a message of apology about my unfulfilled order from the operations manager at Digital Stores UK, which I am told is actively pursuing replenishments as demand had "way outstripped supply". Apparently, "the delivery from Bravado was very late in the first place" (well, there's a surprise)…. My details are being kept on record in case more stock becomes available. HA HA HA!!

It seems I am destined never to receive this Stockholm litho... confused smiley

Beast, Bravado asked me to send the same thing. I ordered Paris and Vienna shirts, then got an email from them saying the address I provided did not match the address my bank has - which I checked, and they're the same. The format was different - I'm in an apartment and always write it as 123-4567 Blah St, whereas the address my bank has is written as 4567 Blah St., Apt# 123. They wanted me to send copies of ID, credit card, etc which of course I refused to do and asked them to cancel the order. I've since re-ordered and used PayPal. All I've gotten is a confirmation email that they will ship around Aug.15, so I'm crossing my fingers that it will work this time.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 14, 2014 17:35

odean73
Harm

Out of interest, when date did you order your Paris litho and was it from the Uk.
ordered june 14th in the UK store...

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 14, 2014 17:37

Beast
Aquamarine
joshbg2k
Crazyhorse
Aquamarine
I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

Pretty sure initial run was 150 but who cares as long as it looks good

To the people in the US that received the Berlin poster. Did you order from the US store or through Europe/UK?

Initially from UK digitalstores who kept saying it was out of stock, canceled, ordered through US store, who shipped it right away.

Aquamarine - did Bravado ask you to send copies of your credit card, credit card statement and photo ID? They have taken the money from my credit card, yet refuse to release the item for shipment to me until I provide all that information (by e-mail, i.e., an insecure method) for anti-fraud reasons. I have refused to provide it - likewise for anti-fraud reasons!

Meanwhile, I received a message of apology about my unfulfilled order from the operations manager at Digital Stores UK, which I am told is actively pursuing replenishments as demand had "way outstripped supply". Apparently, "the delivery from Bravado was very late in the first place" (well, there's a surprise)…. My details are being kept on record in case more stock becomes available. HA HA HA!!

It seems I am destined never to receive this Stockholm litho... confused smiley

Sorry, Beast, didn't see this earlier. No, they didn't ask for that info, just the credit card number for payment purposes. I've never heard of an online retailer requiring that kind of info! (I don't see how the photo ID would be relevant . . . ?). I don't blame you for not supplying it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-14 17:39 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: August 14, 2014 21:51

Joshbg2k - well, for me it's now Thurs. Aug. 14 and so 19 Working Days since I received an email on 7/24 saying the Stockholm poster was on its way - with normal delivery to US '7-14 working days.' Not a happy camper whenever I get the mail. Swear words are involved. Will post when it (hopefully) arrives.

Another interesting tidbit on that Stockholm 'tower DEsign' - I had scouted out the merchandise stands prior to the show and bought a general Europe shirt, and the Stockholm flag shirt. It was not until after the show leaving the Tele2 that I saw one stand had the white shirts with that design (I also saw them sell what looked to be the only poster). It's not my favorite design of the 14 shows (love the Madrid guitar!) but it's the one show I made it to from the US. Also happy to see there are some DVDs of the Stockholm show out there now.

Date: August 14, 2014 23:19

Harm
odean73
Harm

Thanks.

Im sure i ordered mine on the 21st June.

Date: August 15, 2014 07:28

One of the shirts I ordered, has some spots on the white part of the tongue, it has been folded while the print was still a little sticky. So there must have been re-prints, eventhough this shirt has never been on pre-order, just standard in stock.

I'm not going to send it back, too much hassle, and too much costs.

A bit dissapointed, eventhough they sent it very quick with courier ( 13 Euro's shipping ).

Date: August 15, 2014 11:11

odean73
Harm
odean73
Harm

Thanks.

Im sure i ordered mine on the 21st June.

Just checked and it was the 16th June, a difference 48 hours make eh.

Posted by: Barney ()
Date: August 15, 2014 13:32

I ordered a Abu Dhabi litho and a Pinkpop pink t-shirt at DigitalStores. It said it would be delivered around 21st of July, but nothing. In August they first cancelled the litho and a week later the t-shirt.In the e-mail it said I cancelled the order, but it turned out they were out of stock!!

Sure a pity because I have been to both places to see the Stones. I can get the t-shirt somewhere else, but the litho is not for sale anymore. What a shame if you promise so much and deliver nothing!!

Date: August 15, 2014 15:07

Barney
I ordered a Abu Dhabi litho and a Pinkpop pink t-shirt at DigitalStores. It said it would be delivered around 21st of July, but nothing. In August they first cancelled the litho and a week later the t-shirt.In the e-mail it said I cancelled the order, but it turned out they were out of stock!!

Sure a pity because I have been to both places to see the Stones. I can get the t-shirt somewhere else, but the litho is not for sale anymore. What a shame if you promise so much and deliver nothing!!

I emailed customer services < again > but dont expect to recieve anything from them.

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: August 15, 2014 15:41

Here's what I got from them regarding my Berlin poster:

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order which we dispatched to you on 24th July. As you have chosen ‘standard’ shipping as opposed to ‘courier’ shipping, the delivery isn’t tracked.
The most common reason for non-delivery is that the postal carrier could not fit the parcel through your letterbox, in which case they should leave a note to let you know to pick it up from the depot. However, in our experience sometimes the note gets forgotten or discarded. Please check with your local postal sorting office to see if they’re holding your order for you.

If you have already checked with your local sorting office and your order is not there, as it has now been over 20 days the package is formally considered "lost". Please reply to confirm your correct postal address and we will resend the order if stock is available. Alternatively we can issue a credit voucher which you can use to place a new order.

Courier shipping is $53 as opposed to $13 for standard. Guess I should have chosen courier. What does tracking cost, an extra $.20? Very unfortunate situation.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-15 15:47 by joshbg2k.

Date: August 16, 2014 00:47

Did get a response from customer services, stating due to the manufactures running out of stock the item was cancelled. Apologies for the inconvenience blah blah

Well at least I got a response this time.

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: August 16, 2014 08:13

IrisC

I ordered my shirt around june 12 - still waiting too...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 16, 2014 15:08

gipsy12
IrisC

I ordered my shirt around june 12 - still waiting too...

June 18th for me...

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: August 18, 2014 20:35

Josh - got the same email regarding my Stockholm litho. Hoping they have another one to send me. Bizarre - I have never had trouble with stuff getting delivered. Today being Aug. 18th, that's now 21 'working days' since is was dispatched on July 24.

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: August 18, 2014 20:36

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: August 20, 2014 23:14

Finally had to cancel my order for the Portugal t shirt my order was placed on May 28th. My patience ran out! Anyone else have to cancel?

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: August 20, 2014 23:40

The Europe merchandise was far better than the stuff we got here in the US. I think the last really great stuff was from VL tour. So many different variation and items to chose from. I did get, however, the box of pics this tour and that was cool.

Date: August 21, 2014 00:24

IrisC
Finally had to cancel my order for the Portugal t shirt my order was placed on May 28th. My patience ran out! Anyone else have to cancel?

Can't cancel, since they claim they shipped my poster. It'd be cool to get a tally of those who received posters. I have a feeling that they didn't actually send them out. The odds of all of them getting lost in the mail are astronomical. Even one getting lost is pretty rare.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: August 21, 2014 21:02

I got the one with the little boy going pee pee.

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: August 21, 2014 22:09

I ordered the Berlin black shirt June 21 from Bravado USA and was told today it should be available for shipping in 1 week...fourth delay.
smoking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 22, 2014 14:54

Still no shirt, but they did wish me a very happy birthday and ask if I would like to order something from the store. confused smiley

It actually gave me a laugh, so I guess I should be happy with that...but, I'd still like my shirt, at least before my next birthday.

Date: August 22, 2014 18:11

Just got notified my Vienna tee is on its' way, target date 8/27. TGIF

Date: August 25, 2014 23:55

Well, my Berlin poster arrived today. #33/50. It's in atrocious condition. About 12 bad creases, and stains all over it. What a shame.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 11 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home