Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12
Re: Merchandising : 14on Fire
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 9, 2014 23:03

joshbg2k
Crazyhorse
Aquamarine
I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

Pretty sure initial run was 150 but who cares as long as it looks good

To the people in the US that received the Berlin poster. Did you order from the US store or through Europe/UK?

Initially from UK digitalstores who kept saying it was out of stock, canceled, ordered through US store, who shipped it right away.

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: August 9, 2014 23:58

Aquamarine
Initially from UK digitalstores who kept saying it was out of stock, canceled, ordered through US store, who shipped it right away.

Thanks, I was in Berlin, so I ordered it the night of the show from the EU site, supposedly it has been shipped. Would have ordered from the US site had I known it was available there too.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: August 10, 2014 19:00

I recieved my Berlin T-Shirt yesterdayspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 10, 2014 19:00

Ordered a couple of tshirts and other stuff, got an order confirmation but so far order did not arrive...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 10, 2014 23:28

Was it anyone from here, that won the ebay auction, for the geisha shirt? angry smiley hot smiley grinning smiley The auction that ended this past Friday.

6 days of no bids. I thought maybe, just maybe, I was the only one looking at it.* Then the last day, 2 other people put bids in. Only went for 36 euros, I should of put a higher max bid. Oh well, I'll eventually get one.

*A few years ago I lucked out on a guitar pedal because of a spelling error in the title. A $200+ pedal for $50 plus s/h.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-10 23:28 by MingSubu.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: August 11, 2014 18:11

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-11 18:22 by TooTough.

Posted by: marlboro ()
Date: August 11, 2014 21:15

I ordered on 23.06. a Tourprogramm and 2 T-Shirts from Vienna.
Today exact 7 Weeks after Order I got it and now it's all O.K.
Hope you all got in the next few Days what you ordered.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 11, 2014 22:42

marlboro
I ordered on 23.06. a Tourprogramm and 2 T-Shirts from Vienna.
Today exact 7 Weeks after Order I got it and now it's all O.K.
Hope you all got in the next few Days what you ordered.

Marlboro, I ordered a Vienna on 7/4. With all the talk of size and fit, are you satisfied with both? Are they preshrunk shirts BTW? Can't wait to wear!!

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: August 12, 2014 00:43

Got my items finally on Friday august the 8th. Ordered on Sunday June the 8th, so that's exactly 2 months of waiting (9 weeks exactly). The strange thing is that it was not send from England, but from Paris, France! It was also not realy well packed, three T-shirts and one sweater, send to me in some kind of plastic blue bag, with an adress on it.
But... hey... I GOT MY STUFF! Hurray!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-12 01:08 by GJV.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 12, 2014 00:56

So they told me it was not possible to arrange a replacement for the damaged litho I ordered. Next thing it reappears on their site with a line saying "back in stock again soon". I write and tell them that if this is true, then I should be first in line for the new stock. So what happens next? No reply but the litho is removed from the site!

Date: August 12, 2014 01:09

Sadly it seems to have now also disappeared from the US site, or I'd suggest reordering from there. sad smiley

Date: August 12, 2014 01:17

I did order one from there but some unexplained problem eventually occurred (funny, that…). So I have reordered but am not holding my breath, even though I've received another order confirmation. But from where I sit, it is still showing as available on the US site??

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Date: August 12, 2014 01:33

The Berlin litho, right? I don't see it via that link. confused smiley

Date: August 12, 2014 01:34

Ah no - Stockholm is the one I've been chasing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-12 01:35 by Beast.

Date: August 12, 2014 01:37

Aha! Then yes, still available. smiling smiley I'm sure one will make its way to you somehow or another!

Date: August 12, 2014 01:39

I live in hope!

Date: August 12, 2014 03:14

Does BravadoUSA ship overseas?

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: August 12, 2014 05:04

I got an email on July 24 that my Stockholm poster had been shipped (I'm in the US). It said it Normally takes 7-14 working days. Still waiting.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:31

My Oslo poster is now hanging proudly on the wall, sadly no Paris poster as it was cancelled and still no email to say why it was cancelled.

Have emailed but sadly no response. Makes you think twice about ordering goods from them.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: August 12, 2014 09:52

Hi,

has anybody bought the Madrid guitar tshirt ?

What is the really colour of the tshirt ?

It was written that ist black but it seems to be dark brown for me.

I would like buy one and I would like to know what is the colour of the tshirt.

thanks

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: August 12, 2014 11:08

MingSubu
Does BravadoUSA ship overseas?

Yes but they charge you extra to do so.

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: August 12, 2014 18:16

DEmerson
I got an email on July 24 that my Stockholm poster had been shipped (I'm in the US). It said it Normally takes 7-14 working days. Still waiting.

Same situation here, please update us if/when you get it, the suspense is tearing me apart.

Posted by: marlboro ()
Date: August 12, 2014 21:39

Maindefender, the Shirts size is right and fits very well.
I have the Flag Shirt + Hundertwasser Shirt.
When you wash it the first time not to hot,I think it's all O.K.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: August 13, 2014 02:11

today i finally got my 2 shirt & the vienna poster (nr. 31/100), which I ordered on june 17th!!!!
almost 2 month of waiting; this is by far the worst company i ever dealt with.

mysteriously the adress of dispatch on the bill is paris, but on the plastic bag it is zurich (!!??)

Posted by: kait ()
Date: August 13, 2014 02:16

Maindefender
[Marlboro, I ordered a Vienna on 7/4. With all the talk of size and fit, are you satisfied with both? Are they preshrunk shirts BTW? Can't wait to wear!!

bought the xl size, but it's more xxl, so it fit perfect smiling smiley

Date: August 13, 2014 15:22

Aquamarine
joshbg2k
Crazyhorse
Aquamarine
I don't actually mind if it is a reprint, as I love it anyway--but yes, I agree we're very lucky! smiling smiley

To the people in the US that received the Berlin poster. Did you order from the US store or through Europe/UK?

Aquamarine - did Bravado ask you to send copies of your credit card, credit card statement and photo ID? They have taken the money from my credit card, yet refuse to release the item for shipment to me until I provide all that information (by e-mail, i.e., an insecure method) for anti-fraud reasons. I have refused to provide it - likewise for anti-fraud reasons!

Meanwhile, I received a message of apology about my unfulfilled order from the operations manager at Digital Stores UK, which I am told is actively pursuing replenishments as demand had "way outstripped supply". Apparently, "the delivery from Bravado was very late in the first place" (well, there's a surprise)…. My details are being kept on record in case more stock becomes available. HA HA HA!!

It seems I am destined never to receive this Stockholm litho... confused smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 13, 2014 15:58

Beast
Aquamarine
joshbg2k
Crazyhorse
Aquamarine

Aquamarine - did Bravado ask you to send copies of your credit card, credit card statement and photo ID? They have taken the money from my credit card, yet refuse to release the item for shipment to me until I provide all that information (by e-mail, i.e., an insecure method) for anti-fraud reasons. I have refused to provide it - likewise for anti-fraud reasons!

Meanwhile, I received a message of apology about my unfulfilled order from the operations manager at Digital Stores UK, which I am told is actively pursuing replenishments as demand had "way outstripped supply". Apparently, "the delivery from Bravado was very late in the first place" (well, there's a surprise)…. My details are being kept on record in case more stock becomes available. HA HA HA!!

It seems I am destined never to receive this Stockholm litho... confused smiley

just a reminder if the goods are over £100, you can ask/tell the credit card company to investigate that purchase and put a stop or get your money back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-13 15:59 by odean73.

Date: August 13, 2014 16:16

Thanks for the reminder, odean73. The item is only $75 and if I don't send them that info (which I won't), they will refund my money. It's just ironic that they claim to be protecting me against fraud by requesting documentation that is much more likely to ensure that my credit card is cloned or my identity stolen!

Date: August 13, 2014 17:00

Beast, I wouldn't send that info either. Never heard of a store asking for that info before.

Only times I've have to do anything like that is for hotel reservations when I travel. My father pays for them and uses his credit cards. They make him fill out a form that authorizes me use of the cards. Along with a photocopy of his driver license.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-13 17:01 by MingSubu.

Date: August 13, 2014 17:11

Does anyone here have the Geisha lunch box? If so, how big is it?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home