Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 18
Re: Anita's friend?
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 15, 2014 04:03

BILLPERKS
IT'S TEX WATSON

I think you're joking but clearly not.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: August 15, 2014 04:17

THINGS WENT A BIT OFF THE RAILS AFTER THAT SHOW.
A MONTH LATER, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.

Posted by: Gemini ()
Date: August 15, 2014 11:44

swiss
And Mick worked on the "Lucifer Rising"/"Invocation"
soundtrack in November 1968.

"worked on..." is being very generous. smiling smiley

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: August 15, 2014 19:26

Yep, the guy sat in the deck chair next to Anger is the same as the one on stage...he's our man and if we could just work out the name from the Anger films - mystery solved.

I'm sure you are all aware that Invocation of my Demon Brother was largely made from the left overs from Lucifer Rising, so it's likely he 'stars' in both.

Date: August 15, 2014 21:41

He must be the credited van leuven - acolyte person. The only one there seems to be nothing about anywhere.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 15, 2014 21:42

crumbling_mice
Yep, the guy sat in the deck chair next to Anger is the same as the one on stage...he's our man and if we could just work out the name from the Anger films - mystery solved.

I'm sure you are all aware that Invocation of my Demon Brother was largely made from the left overs from Lucifer Rising, so it's likely he 'stars' in both.

Maybe Haydn Couts (a Canadian motorcyclist) who was in Lucifer Rising [goregirlsdungeon.com]

Date: August 15, 2014 22:50

2000 LYFH
crumbling_mice

Maybe Haydn Couts (a Canadian motorcyclist) who was in Lucifer Rising [goregirlsdungeon.com]

The nose and eyebrows seems bit different, but you may have gotten it. Here are the photos of Haydn Couts
from the above web site -- sorry for distortion.
- swiss

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 15, 2014 23:22

That second picture above definitely looks like it could be him, do I dare to hope??

Date: August 15, 2014 23:41

Aquamarine
That second picture above definitely looks like it could be him, do I dare to hope??

Watching or skimming thru all 28+ minutes of Lucifer Rising will shed light. I'm not up to
a close watch right now. I super quickly skimmed through it, and Haydn Couts is all over it.
Probably is he. Can someone watch this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 09:34 by swiss.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: August 16, 2014 00:28

swiss- good to see you again,any news on the altamont project? bv said something about not digging up old threads so maybe we should start a new one,that last one was really informative and interesting.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: August 16, 2014 01:00

I dont think it's him. Could be because of make up though but no dont think so.

Date: August 16, 2014 02:56

*sob*

Date: August 16, 2014 03:17

It isn't Haydn.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 16, 2014 09:55

Hey you two - don't make Aquamarine sob!
It could certainly be this Couts character. Look at the sideburns.
The guy in the main photo is certainly the one in the Hyde Park side-of-stage shots,
and from there to the film shots is not a major leap, even if the main photo under discussion seems too distant.
The lighting, angle and duhhh expression in that main photo could be making his chin and nose look blobbier than in the film.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 16, 2014 15:05

Dry your tears Aquamarine, I think it's the Haydn guy too. smiling smiley

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: August 16, 2014 20:16

Sorry, but no . .!

Date: August 16, 2014 20:37

Do we agree that the one guy next to Kenneth Anger [with his hand to his mouth] IS the same as the guy with our mystery man in the Anita photo (and photo of Marianne, Anita, et al.?)?

- swiss

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: August 16, 2014 21:00

swiss
Do we agree that the one guy next to Kenneth Anger [with his hand to his mouth] IS the same as the guy with our mystery man in the Anita photo (and photo of Marianne, Anita, et al.?)?

- swiss

It could be the guy standing next to the mystery man in another picture, the man in between Anita and Marianne is Rebop a musician connected with Traffic.
The mystery man's name is nowhere in the pictures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 16:21 by runaway.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: August 16, 2014 21:14

Yeah, Swiss those 2 with Anger are the same as on the stage photos. So they seem to come from Angers people.However I don't think its Haydn.
Someone should just ask Marlon/Anita again with this knowledge . .
But we're near finally.

Date: August 16, 2014 21:27

I can't stand it, so near yet so far. sad smiley Has anyone asked Marianne??

It could still be Haydn, right???? (Apparently part of Lucifer Rising was filmed in Robert Fraser's apartment, which would be another connection. This link implies it included HC's scenes: http://goregirlsdungeon.com/tag/haydn-couts/ ) (Yes, I'm desperate.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-16 21:52 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: August 16, 2014 21:43

" Anita does not know exactly how the young man in the photo is called",
I translated this from the German Stonestreff that had a similar thread a couple of years ago.

Thanks to Stonestreff

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 16, 2014 22:15

swiss

- swiss

I agree Swiss, both are the same guys from the stage (I assume this is when the Stones are playing - they went to get a better view). It seems only Marianne and son stayed on the stage (now standing) - Don't see Anita anymore.

Maybe if we knew who guy with the hand to the mouth was (next mysterysmoking smiley)? Seems like that little kid is sitting on the end on mystery man's chair or even in his lap!

I believe Anger is still alive - I wonder if he takes questions?

Date: August 16, 2014 23:45

2000 LYFH
swiss

- swiss

I agree Swiss, both are the same guys from the stage (I assume this is when the Stones are playing - they went to get a better view). It seems only Marianne and son stayed on the stage (now standing) - Don't see Anita anymore.

Maybe if we knew who guy with the hand to the mouth was (next mysterysmoking smiley)? Seems like that little kid is sitting on the end on mystery man's chair or even in his lap!

I believe Anger is still alive - I wonder if he takes questions?

I've tried to reach out to Kenneth Anger but so far no response...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 12:14 by swiss.

Date: August 17, 2014 09:22

Why are people saying so definitively it isn't Haydn?
Do you not see that he's dressed the same in the main photo as he is in the side-of-stage shots?
Please point out what's making you say the face/sideburns in those shots is not the same as the lying-down shot from the film.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 10:14 by with sssoul.

Date: August 17, 2014 09:35

lem motlow
swiss- good to see you again,any news on the altamont project? bv said something about not digging up old threads so maybe we should start a new one,that last one was really informative and interesting.

hi Lem,
Good to see you. That was a stimulating thread smiling smiley I hope to have some news this week. Thanks for asking!
- swiss

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: August 17, 2014 11:49

with sssoul
Why are people saying so definitively it isn't Haydn?
Do you not see that he's dressed the same in the main photo as he is in the side-of-stage shots?
Please point out what's making you say the face/sideburns in those shots is not the same as the lying-down shot from the film.

The nose and something about the eyes, could be lights, make up or something.

Date: August 17, 2014 12:16

Has anyone watched it? I just can't stomach it right now.

Date: August 17, 2014 12:41

Redhotcarpet
The nose and something about the eyes, could be lights, make up or something.

But ... the shots are from completely different angles, and in the lying-down shot his eyes are closed.
Thank you for acknowledging that the differences you perceive could be a matter of lighting or whatever.
I don't get why Gemini and CousinC are stating so definitively that it's not Couts.

How about I state definitively that it is Couts - does that make it so? :E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 12:43 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 17, 2014 16:34

with sssoul
I don't get why Gemini and CousinC are stating so definitively that it's not Couts.

How about I state definitively that it is Couts - does that make it so?

That would make it a definite maybe smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: witterings ()
Date: August 17, 2014 17:07

It's definitely the guy on the Hyde Park stage next to Marianne. Anyway, he wears the same clothes!

It`s nice to be here, .....

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home