Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 18
Re: Anita's friend?
Date: August 21, 2014 23:19

Gemini
Yes, the first 3 are Haydn Couts.

And he's not our man...

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 22, 2014 05:34

Gemini
Koen
Gemini
This is Haydn Couts.

[www.corbisimages.com]

[www.corbisimages.com]

It is not the hyde park person.

There are two guys in each picture, which one are you referring to?

Obviously the one that isn't Kenneth Anger.

Then which one is Kenneth Anger ? smoking smiley

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 22, 2014 06:26

Koen
Gemini
Koen
Gemini
This is Haydn Couts.

[www.corbisimages.com]

[www.corbisimages.com]

It is not the hyde park person.

There are two guys in each picture, which one are you referring to?

Obviously the one that isn't Kenneth Anger.

Obviously the one that isn't Haydn Couts.

Posted by: Gemini ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:23

2000 LYFH
Koen

Obviously the one that isn't Haydn Couts.

grinning smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: August 22, 2014 16:20

Cool down, SSoul lol. That's just not Haydn.
Perhaps the young guy on stage wasn't even in the movie - like the one beside him? Just another good lookin hippy hanging around the filming/ Marianne? There were always lots of them . .

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:27

HuH? Why me - I haven't even said anything in two days!
Plus which I agree with you about the guy quite possibly not being in the film at all.
I was just getting frustrated with people saying "no" without any clue as to *why* they were "no" -
"No, I'm Haydn and I know that's not me" or "No, he looks squoodgier than that to me"
or "no, I didn't even look but I feel like stirring the pot", you know?
Odd photos and blurry film fragments look different to everybody, obviously.

Has anyone who cares asked Marianne?

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:52

I'll ask someonewho might know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-23 10:57 by swiss.

Date: August 23, 2014 12:28

CousinC

Perhaps the young guy on stage wasn't even in the movie...

He's definitely in Invocation of my Demon Brother.

[3.bp.blogspot.com]

[38.media.tumblr.com]

[31.media.tumblr.com]

[i.ytimg.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-23 13:38 by Gemini.

Date: August 23, 2014 13:02

swiss

Ask them who Van Leuven was. thumbs up

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:15

I was thinking cast of Hamlet ( marianne) or Ned Kelly.

Date: October 22, 2014 19:41

I cannot take this. Please, people, let us give this another shot. We need to solve this mistery.

Date: October 22, 2014 19:55

Someone from a film like this? Not this one, but maybe some project Anita was involved in.
Dillinger รจ morto
or the film
Michael Kohlhaas - Der Rebell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-22 19:59 by Redhotcarpet.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 22, 2014 21:27

Gemini
swiss

Ask them who Van Leuven was. thumbs up

He didn't know/remember. The photo of Anita's friend was not familiar. He said he was pretty
sure he was NOT in the San Francisco shoots for the Kenneth Anger film ("Invocation for My
Demon Brother" ), which my friend was in.

- swiss

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-27 08:18 by swiss.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 23, 2014 09:59

Quite a mystery!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-10-30 13:20 by Bliss.

Posted by: Pietro ()
Date: October 23, 2014 21:07

I asked Bobby Dylan, I asked the Beatles, I asked Timothy Leary, but he couldn't help me either...

Date: October 26, 2014 17:21

We call him a friend of Anita, we've been searching high and low

OK anything? Could it be someone from some film she made?

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: October 28, 2014 23:26

Marlon told me the guy was just a Stones' hanger-on. Having seen every Anita film ever made, I can honestly say with 100% certainty that the mystery man is not a co-star of Anita's. He's just one of many hangers-on. I don't get the big deal in trying to figure out who he is.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 29, 2014 01:04

gypsy18
Marlon told me the guy was just a Stones' hanger-on. Having seen every Anita film ever made, I can honestly say with 100% certainty that the mystery man is not a co-star of Anita's. He's just one of many hangers-on. I don't get the big deal in trying to figure out who he is.

Because it's a mystery, and therefore MUST BE SOLVED!!!

However, Marlon is the closest we're going to get to the horse's mouth on this one, it seems, so I think this will have to be considered solved. Sort of.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: October 29, 2014 03:37

And just how the #@%$ heck would Marlon know who this is? He wasn't even born when those pictures were taken. Are we to believe Marlon took the picture to Anita and she said, Oh, he was just a hanger on? I kinda doubt it.

I keep coming back to this thread because I'm hoping someone will solve the mystery. It's fun to dig into history clues and come up with answers. peace

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 29, 2014 11:03

I'll go back to total despair, then, and to getting over-excited every time the thread gets updated. sad smiley

Date: October 29, 2014 14:38

Pietro
I asked Bobby Dylan, I asked the Beatles, I asked Timothy Leary, but he couldn't help me either...
Do they call you The Seeker?

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: October 29, 2014 19:07

gypsy18

Except on page 2 in this thread you did state that - "I'd still like to know who he is"!

Anyway, what about the actor in Invocation Of My Demon Brother "Van Leuven" who played "Acolyte"?

or the guy at 23:55 in Lucifer Rising":

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: November 11, 2014 07:27

Naturalust
And just how the #@%$ heck would Marlon know who this is? He wasn't even born when those pictures were taken. Are we to believe Marlon took the picture to Anita and she said, Oh, he was just a hanger on? I kinda doubt it.

I keep coming back to this thread because I'm hoping someone will solve the mystery. It's fun to dig into history clues and come up with answers. peace

Actually, Marlon showed her the photos I had scanned of her backstage with the guy, as well as several onstage photos I bought from the agencies - all in very high resolution. Anita could not remember him, and she has an excellent memory, as does Marlon. He remembers a LOT of people who hung out during the Exile era.

I don't find the guy good-looking at all. He looks a bit like a Neanderthal with that Cro-Magnon forehead, flaired nostrils and blank stare. I hope you guys find out who he is.

Date: November 11, 2014 07:56

Well he can't really remember much from Exile because he was too young. He can "remember" by looking at photos and possibly have some really really vague short imagelike memories. And theres no way in hell he can have any memories from 1969.

Date: November 11, 2014 08:20

gypsy18
Naturalust

Actually, Marlon showed her the photos I had scanned of her backstage with the guy, as well as several onstage photos I bought from the agencies - all in very high resolution. Anita could not remember him, and she has an excellent memory, as does Marlon. He remembers a LOT of people who hung out during the Exile era.

I don't find the guy good-looking at all. He looks a bit like a Neanderthal with that Cro-Magnon forehead, flaired nostrils and blank stare. I hope you guys find out who he is.

Wow then. Thanks for taking the trouble to try to solve our little mystery. If Anita doesn't remember him, I guess Marianne is still probably the best bet for an ID.

I'm still not sure how he becomes a hanger on just because Anita doesn't remember him. It does however sound like a label Marlon would place on the guy, he probably dealt with his share before he even knew what the term meant. Along with "mum", "dad", and "room service", I can imagine "f$#% off" was one of his first words. winking smiley peace

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 17, 2015 14:21

Just bumped into that picture following a link in another thread and I was reminded of the "mystery man" from this post...could it be the guy with the "dark Brian hair" :

We were never able to figure out who the guy with the dark Brian hair in the funeral picture was. He is standing next to builder Mo Tucker who is standing next to Suki. Why was he standing there?Now we know. it's Michael A. He wasn't a builder but a friend of Linda Lawrence.

[www.facebook.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-17 14:42 by gotdablouse.

Date: July 25, 2015 16:28

Saw the thread about Anita and had to have a look at this again. Does anybody have any kind of info? Somebody must know. Swiss, anything?

Date: July 25, 2015 19:33

Redhotcarpet
Saw the thread about Anita and had to have a look at this again. Does anybody have any kind of info? Somebody must know. Swiss, anything?

Hey Carpet, swiss is no longer with us unfortunately. But I think she posted earlier in he thread that her source didn't recognize the guy.

I must admit I was a bit excited to see this thread bumped thinking some one had solved the mystery. Perhaps we should put Cristiano on the job! smoking smiley

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 25, 2015 20:50

Naturalust
Redhotcarpet

Hey Carpet, swiss is no longer with us unfortunately. But I think she posted earlier in he thread that her source didn't recognize the guy.

I must admit I was a bit excited to see this thread bumped thinking some one had solved the mystery. Perhaps we should put Cristiano on the job! smoking smiley

When you say swiss is no longer with us, do you mean she isn't a member of iorr anymore or that she is dead? I really hope it's not the latter and either way I will miss her posts and her updates around the Altamont film/book

Date: July 25, 2015 21:04

crumbling_mice
Naturalust
Redhotcarpet

When you say swiss is no longer with us, do you mean she isn't a member of iorr anymore or that she is dead? I really hope it's not the latter and either way I will miss her posts and her updates around the Altamont film/book

No she is alive and well! She was unfortunately banned from iorr. I hope she makes her way back since her posts were both informative and thought provoking.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1784
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home