Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 13 of 16
Re: MADRID Spain 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: April 12, 2014 12:36

Thank you so much for all your kind advice, everybody! This forum is truly amazing. I will follow this thread closely. Santiago Bernabeu. It will be Magic. >grinning smiley<

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: April 15, 2014 19:19

Watchin' internet "peer to peer" scalpers webs, I can see there are many tickets to be sold. A big amount of them.

My expectations: too many scalpers will make the prices goin' down. Wait and see.
I can remember some Stones shows with some people around few minutes before the show tryin' to sell their tickets out cheaper and cheaper every minute.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 15, 2014 19:41

I think the Madrid show has the least amount of us on IORR and maybe other fans sites who got tix.

Lot's of us were trying to get tix but couldn't get anything,even Lucky Dip.

There must be a lot of GA and good seats out there,that are hopefully gonna be available at face value nearer the day of the show.

I got all my travel and hotel sorted,just getting a decent tix,but will be there June 23rd late afternoon and sure if I haven't got one by then,I will get one in Madrid.

Only problem without a tix is, if LD comes up at any time ,should I go for it.

Could be up in the rafters of stadium maybe. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: April 16, 2014 00:40

When they played in Gijón, in 1995, something similar happened. Up to one week before, tickets were sold for 500 euros more or less. I have friends that got into the stadium at the begining of the concert for 6 euros... I don't know what happened with the tickets for Madrid, but it was a real disaster and I believe that in front rows there are not going to be a lot of real fans. It seems that none of us got good tickets. A lot of scalpers, no control of the selling company (ticketmaster.es). As usual, nothing will happen to those who do things wrong in Spain. They will continue selling

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: April 16, 2014 13:56

capsula
It seems that none of us got good tickets.
As newbie on that forum, I searched but did not find, is there a thread to summarize who will go where or not? And if not is there a reason for that?
I can create that thread ...
Well, no bad idea behind that, but for example I will go alone to Madrid, knowing nobody and why not a give me five with unreal names becoming real people.

Date: April 16, 2014 15:19

Agree with you there capsula and hope tix will be on sale the week of,and the day of the show.

I started this thread lenurb, if it's what you are looking for.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: April 17, 2014 18:15

crawdaddy
I started this thread lenurb, if it's what you are looking for.

[www.iorr.org]
Well done, close to the target.
I will add there my position.
Thank you

Posted by: anna ()
Date: April 18, 2014 00:41

Hi, smiling bouncing smiley
I have tickets for the concert in Madrid, because some friends can't come. It's very good site.
If someone needs mi e-mail is mixamelie@gmail.com.
I'm from Barcelona, Spain.
Thanks.

Posted by: Rollingmadrid25 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 13:20

Hi All,

2 "General Pista" tickets available for the show in Madrid on 25th June 2014. I cannot attend sad smiley

More info, contact me at rollingmadrid25@gmail.com

Regards

Date: April 22, 2014 23:00

Heard there are quite a few scalpers for the Madrid gig trying to sell now and again on here.

I was on the website for hours on the day of the sale and got nowhere. sad smiley

I know I will get a good standing or seat ticket by showday and hope the touts/scalpers get their fingers and hands well and truly burnt. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

See yer all from IORR on showday June 25th. winking smiley

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 2, 2014 20:56

I can see that scalpers are having a ball here. It got me so angry that for the first time in those 7 years that I have been a member here, I reported a message.

Posted by: stoneywannabe ()
Date: May 19, 2014 20:41

New member and not finding any tics for Madrid. Seat wave says they have and when you order some of the prescio 1's they are unavailable. Anyone have any idea how the tv monitors are hung around the stadium(if any) and what tics to buy. willing to spend $500 each if good ones or should I wait till Tuesday when I arrive to madrid from Barcelona and take my chances and if I purchase from scalper at stadium day of how can i ensure they are not bogus. Thanks

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 23, 2014 15:51

Found this list of hostels in a travel guide. Hope this helps.

Albergue Juvenil
Cat's Hostel
Hostel La Posada de Huertas
Las Musas Residence
Los Amigos Hostel

Date: June 5, 2014 15:25

Does anyone know anything about the support band in Madrid ??

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 17, 2014 10:54

[www.periodistadigital.com]

Tim Ries & Stones Project on 24

Date: June 18, 2014 01:28

I'm so mad about scalpers. It's the first time that I have not obtained good tickets. Wanted to have FOS but have ended far... And now, my wife, due to health problems, will not be able to attend. Horrible

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: June 18, 2014 10:30

Thanks Kaskatanas. I didnt know about it but thanks to your message I now have 3 tickets in the front row. 25 euro each I think its a good way to get ready for the 25th.

For those who dont know Madrid, just to say that this concert is in the Teatro Lara. Its in the city centre and in my opinion is one of the best small theatres in Madrid. Around 450 seats, a lot of history, etc...

Anyone else comming?

kaskatanas
[www.periodistadigital.com]

Tim Ries & Stones Project on 24

Date: June 18, 2014 11:03

Does anyone still have the direct link to Madrid Lucky Dip ?
The one that takes you direct to ticketmaster.es and you can buy one or two tickets.

Not the one that takes you to rs.com and all the venues.
A week today The Stones play Madrid. >grinning smiley<

Been looking at viagogo and ticketbis and prices are getting lower and will still be loads of tix on showday going cheap I'm sure.

Been plenty of sellers at both shows I've been to outside of venue on showday.

If they do issue more LD tix for Madrid I will go for that.

Posted by: gusily ()
Date: June 18, 2014 17:31

Hello to all Rolling Stones Fan!

I have a couple of friends who can not make it to the concert and they are asking me to post a message here for them to see if anybody interested.

2 x seats together sector 211 face value.
2 x seats together sector 402 face value.

Just drop a line in case of you are interested.

Thanks!

Only 1 week away!!!

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: June 18, 2014 22:56

Hi everybody. One week to go! Me and my friend will be arriving in Madrid on monday. Anything you have to see when in Madrid? I`ve been to Spain several times but never before in th capital.

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: June 19, 2014 01:20

Bufff, difficult question if you dont give further information. Which kind of thinks do you like? Art, museums, good food and drinking, sports, music (which kind Apart from the RS)... There are many things to do in Madrid!

Infamy
Hi everybody. One week to go! Me and my friend will be arriving in Madrid on monday. Anything you have to see when in Madrid? I`ve been to Spain several times but never before in th capital.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 19, 2014 02:54

Ticketmaster.es has opened up some tickets. Premium pista and reserved. I just bought a premium pista.

Date: June 19, 2014 11:12

Thanks so much for the tip. >grinning smiley<

I've just got a premium pista ticket for 220 euros and can print it off.

There still trying to sell them at viagogo etc for over 400 euros.

All types of tickets still available at Ticketmaster.es. smileys with beer

MADRID: Tickets NOW in Ticketmaster
Posted by: O2 ()
Date: June 19, 2014 12:57

NOW Ticketmaster has opened.....
tickets availables for Madrid concert....
fu****** scalpers!!!!!!!

Re: MADRID: Tickets NOW in Ticketmaster
Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:21

Damn right they have availability... sold out my a$$. I think that now days "sold out" had become just another marketing slogan.

Date: June 19, 2014 13:28

Are they playing with us? Hope to be able to change tickets. So much time lost...

Date: June 19, 2014 13:44

So annoying that when they first went on sale, hardly anyone on IORR got lucky.

About an hour ago it took me 5 minutes to buy my premium pista ticket.

A fiasco isn't the word for ticketmaster.es,and it's handling of it all. confused smiley

Knew I would get a decent ticket before the gig,and thought it might not be until show day, so I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t. winking smiley

Date: June 19, 2014 16:28

Infamy

Areas to be visited (few minutes walking from downtown): Parque El Retiro, big green area in the heart of Madrid, small lake with boats to rent with your girls or family,
, Museo El Prado, Malasaña (rock bars, coffee shops,...), El Sol rock club (next to the hotel, check it out agenda for these days), Chueca (gay zone, it's up to you- with many restaurants where everyone is welcome), Gran Via itself (cinemas, music spectacles,...), Callao (FNAC, big stores).

You won't need any taxi in Madrid, use subway, even from airport. Taxi from airport costs 30-35 euros.

La Latina quartier, full of tapas bars, so typical to Madrid citizens, Plaza Mayor and "bocata de calamares" ñam, ñam... Puerta del Sol, Plaza Santa Ana, Huertas streets -bars and music-

FOR MORE INFO.... JUST ASK

Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: June 19, 2014 16:30

Any meeting places before and after show??

John Nicholls

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 19, 2014 18:35

crawdaddy
So annoying that when they first went on sale, hardly anyone on IORR got lucky.

About an hour ago it took me 5 minutes to buy my premium pista ticket.

A fiasco isn't the word for ticketmaster.es,and it's handling of it all. confused smiley

Knew I would get a decent ticket before the gig,and thought it might not be until show day, so I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t. winking smiley

Glad you got sorted.

Was kind of hoping to be there, but a no go for me.

Enjoy.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 13 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1631
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home