Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 20
Re: VIENNA Austria 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:18

Bitches Brew
you can already buy tickets + transportation on Croatian site, will let you know soon...I'm making some inguiries..

Too expensive and not trustable because you have to pay 50% reservation and it's questionable if they'll manage to get ticket for you.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:21

I think they already have the tickets reserved, they say they have limited number of them. I guess it's true because they are partners with eventim. Perhaps I'm wrong..

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 24, 2014 19:49

I got my data from an Eventim Croatia Newsletter by the way; I guess the higher price categories show the VIP ticket options.

Date: March 24, 2014 20:16

Lorenz
I got my data from an Eventim Croatia Newsletter by the way; I guess the higher price categories show the VIP ticket options.

Yes the prices are like you wrote, so I think the smart thing would be to buy GA and come early. FOS diamond and golden are to expensive, especially the golden one, considering the position.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 24, 2014 20:18

I agree, GA is the way to go.

But: Event Travel claims to be "soon" selling "early entry GA" packages so I guess it will be those people who really get in first.

Posted by: bert69 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 20:25

golden circle only on the left
ronnie side.
right side is GA

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 24, 2014 20:31

Bitches Brew
Does someone know if you get early with GA ticket, and get in front of stage do you get armband?

If it's like HP, no, so you need to run to the very front and HOLD your spot for 9 hours like we did at HP2...it helps to be in a group of 10+ ;-) If you can't make it to the very front try to grab the rail along the catwalk, it's easier to hold a spot there.

So what are the prices after all? DC and GC confirmed to be only available in the VIP packages and €397.50 for DC ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 24, 2014 20:46

gotdablouse
Bitches Brew
Does someone know if you get early with GA ticket, and get in front of stage do you get armband?

If it's like HP, no, so you need to run to the very front and HOLD your spot for 9 hours like we did at HP2...it helps to be in a group of 10+ ;-) If you can't make it to the very front try to grab the rail along the catwalk, it's easier to hold a spot there.

So what are the prices after all? DC and GC confirmed to be only available in the VIP packages and €397.50 for DC ?

Yes that seems to be the price. The Croatian agency is offering DC with transportation from Zagreb for 3.669,00kn (cca 490,00 €).

Date: March 24, 2014 20:56

Maybe not a 9 hours wait in Vienna...they open the doors at around 5-6 PM, no? In Hyde Park the doors were opened at noon, that was because there were plenty of other acts on before Stones.

But a few hours for certain! When you get your spot, sit down and make space. Make friends with the people around you and take turns for food/drinks/toilets/merch...the usual stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 20:58 by Topi.

Date: March 24, 2014 21:04

Topi
Maybe not a 9 hours wait in Vienna...they open the doors at around 5-6 PM, no? In Hyde Park the doors were opened at noon, that was because there were plenty of other acts on before Stones.

But a few hours for certain! When you get your spot, sit down and make space. Make friends with the people around you and take turns for food/drinks/toilets/merch...the usual stuff.

Is the stage really high, because if it is then it's better not to be close to it??

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 24, 2014 21:11

It wasn't a problem at HP, we were at the very front of T3/Catwalk (about 10 meters from the actual stage, maybe a bit less) and could see Charlie fine...Abu Dhabi was rather different it seems, so who knows for the 2014 Euro Tour.

It sucks that DC and GC appear to be VIP only at HP you could get T1/T2 for £299/£199 without the "extras" (Unwind Bar for which they charged £100 I think...) well at least GA gets a chance to get right to the front.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: March 24, 2014 22:29

I still wonder why they wrote that max price would be 198 Euro... maybe that Croatian site Lorenz is refering to is only allowed to sell VIP tickets for DC/GC, while at oetickets they'd be cheaper? We'll see tomorrow... winking smiley

Date: March 24, 2014 22:40

Cade
I still wonder why they wrote that max price would be 198 Euro... maybe that Croatian site Lorenz is refering to is only allowed to sell VIP tickets for DC/GC, while at oetickets they'd be cheaper? We'll see tomorrow... winking smiley

No they will have all tickets available. I don't know about the ticket prices, but i guess they are the same.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:38

Grrr... I hate waiting for ticket sales. angry smiley

Posted by: pleva74 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:51

"It´s crazy, but it´s true" what´s happened with Rolling Stones concert tickets and ticket prices spinning smiley sticking its tongue out I had FOS in Prague 2003 for 1200 Czech crowns, it´s 43 Euro now winking smileysmoking smiley and tickets were available for 5 months and also for 2 hours before the showtimesmoking smiley

well, it´s only rock and roll, but we all like it smoking smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 25, 2014 00:05

Seems there are no separate addresses for shipping/personal addresses on Oeticket. I have a friend who lives in Austria, is it possible to use his name/address on my Oeticket account??

(obviously that would make the shipping fee a lot cheaper...)

Posted by: gp ()
Date: March 25, 2014 00:40

[www.eventim.hu]

"A jegyértékesítés 2014. március 25-én indul:
- a TEX Dalszínház és Syma jegyirodában 9 órakor,
- webshopon keresztül 11 órától!"

Date: March 25, 2014 01:10

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 01:12 by MoreFastNumbers.

Date: March 25, 2014 01:11

MoreFastNumbers
gp
[www.eventim.hu]

"A jegyértékesítés 2014. március 25-én indul:
- a TEX Dalszínház és Syma jegyirodában 9 órakor,
- webshopon keresztül 11 órától!"

Szeva

Szerinted minden kategóriában lesz jegyük a budapesti jegyirodáknak? Eurót durván váltják? Vagy van valamilyen tapasztalatod ez ügyben?

Kösz smiling smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 25, 2014 05:01

I just want a ticket to enter the building. winking smiley

Good luck everyone!!!

Date: March 25, 2014 08:27

We will get a link by mail for the Vienna event on Oeticket??

or we just have to refresh this page?

Date: March 25, 2014 08:59

People, check out www.musicticket.at - another site that will sell tickets. You need to have a separate account even though the ticket vending "engine" looks a lot similar to the one at Oeticket.

Good luck everyone! I am in a meeting myself but will be trying for a few minutes. My friend is backing me up. In the hunt for a regular GA.

Date: March 25, 2014 09:01

Topi
People, check out www.musicticket.at - another site that will sell tickets. You need to have a separate account even though the ticket vending "engine" looks a lot similar to the one at Oeticket.

Good luck everyone! I am in a meeting myself but will be trying for a few minutes. My friend is backing me up. In the hunt for a regular GA.

Oeticket will sell the tickets, no??

Date: March 25, 2014 09:03

There's no RS event available at the website you wrote of, Topi winking smiley but maybe that'll be available later...

Anyway, good luck to everyone here! I'm hunting for GA tickets, too... smiling smiley

Re: Vienna 16 June
Posted by: undercover47 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 09:23

Re: Vienna 16 June
Date: March 25, 2014 09:26

undercover47
[www.booking.com];

Is that the hotel they'd stay in? smiling smiley

Date: March 25, 2014 09:30

There's info now!

[www.oeticket.com]

Seems that Lorenz was right...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 09:31 by Cade.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 09:31

... and it isn't there any more... they are playing with us :-)

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 25, 2014 09:32

Info taken down again, shouldn't be long now.

Date: March 25, 2014 09:36

Cade
There's info now!

[www.oeticket.com]

Seems that Lorenz was right...

were there prices?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1858
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home