Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:39

bv
They will do 2 shows in May, 12 in June and 1 in July. Which means one must go, assuming they do 15 in total. It was said that Germany would get 4 but with Vienna in and Dublin and Tel Aviv and Lisbon there must be a looser here unfortunately. Rome and Madrid are solid I think. I think they still have 5 balls in the air but only 4 will come down, that is the gap I have now.

Any rumoured date regarding Telenor Arena BV?

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:52

If the news are solid, Lisbon will be in May (23 or 29), not in June...nothing confirmed yet

[blitz.sapo.pt]
[www.publico.pt]
[www.cmjornal.xl.pt]

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 14, 2014 19:06

All I want from them is to announce all dates at the same time so we can decide where to go. If they were about to announce Rome concert tomorrow, I want to know for sure are they coming somewhere closer before buying a ticket (Vienna, Munchen).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-14 19:07 by island01.

Date: March 14, 2014 19:08

Beside that, there is a plus in Lisbon the following day, the 24 of May, that can atract even more people to the concert, the Final of the Champions League in football that takes place in Lisbon ...it can be a great weekend

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-14 19:14 by Riffbuk.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 14, 2014 19:10

island01
All I want from them is to announce all dates at the same time so we can decide where to go. If they were about to announce Rome concert tomorrow, I want to know for sure are they coming somewhere closer before buying a ticket (Vienna, Munchen).

Of course I do not have any reliable information but I am sure that they will at least do either Munich or Vienna.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 14, 2014 19:17

Riffbuk
Beside that, there is a plus in Lisbon the following day, the 24 of May, that can atract even more people to the concert, the Final of the Champions League in football that takes place in Lisbon ...it can be a great weekend

. . .except if you're trying to find a cheap hotel!

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: March 14, 2014 19:22

bv
They will do 2 shows in May, 12 in June and 1 in July. Which means one must go, assuming they do 15 in total. It was said that Germany would get 4 but with Vienna in and Dublin and Tel Aviv and Lisbon there must be a looser here unfortunately. Rome and Madrid are solid I think. I think they still have 5 balls in the air but only 4 will come down, that is the gap I have now.
thanx bv for the update smiling smiley
Vienna is back on the list - great news indeed...
...let's hope it will be confirmed soon grinning smiley (as well as most of the other rumoured shows smiling bouncing smiley)

meanwhile I give my best not to go crazy till the official announcement cool smiley

Date: March 14, 2014 19:55

DeanGoodman
Riffbuk

. . .except if you're trying to find a cheap hotel!

I understand that, but is the law of the market working wherever you go. But you can always find a more or less ok price for a hotel in Lisbon

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 14, 2014 21:08

bv
It was said that Germany would get 4 but with Vienna in and Dublin and Tel Aviv and Lisbon there must be a looser here unfortunately. Rome and Madrid are solid I think. I think they still have 5 balls in the air but only 4 will come down, that is the gap I have now.

Sorry BV but I didn't quite understand this last post (unless it is meant to be unclear) - which are the 5 gig's that ought to end up being 4? Your message mentioned 2 gigs that seem "solid". Other 2 already confirmed. I'm left with 12 locations... confused smiley (or 8 ig referring to the 4 Germany gigs + Vienna, Tel Aviv, Ireland and Lisbon...).

Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: March 14, 2014 21:36

Wroclaw
bv
It was said that Germany would get 4 but with Vienna in and Dublin and Tel Aviv and Lisbon there must be a looser here unfortunately. Rome and Madrid are solid I think. I think they still have 5 balls in the air but only 4 will come down, that is the gap I have now.

Sorry BV but I didn't quite understand this last post (unless it is meant to be unclear) - which are the 5 gig's that ought to end up being 4? Your message mentioned 2 gigs that seem "solid". Other 2 already confirmed. I'm left with 12 locations... confused smiley (or 8 ig referring to the 4 Germany gigs + Vienna, Tel Aviv, Ireland and Lisbon...).

I took it that the loser will come out of the 5 Germany/Vienna rumored shows and only 4 will remain out of that group.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 14, 2014 21:36

MAF
Does anybody have any information about the Golden Circle in Werchter?
What about the design of last year's festival?

I found this:

Foto Link "Prince concert" - Golden Circle Werchter

[farm5.static.flickr.com]

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 14, 2014 22:19

OnlyKeef
BV, today in Italy many rumors about Rome instead of Milan.
Are you agree ?
So, writing Milano (+date) instead of Rome just to piss off journalists? what a waste of time (for real fans)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-14 22:19 by Harm.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 14, 2014 22:23

satisfaction2
MAF

I found this:

Thanx a lot. You can see the circle on Google maps too.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 14, 2014 22:30

Harm
OnlyKeef
Are you agree ?
So, writing Milano (+date) instead of Rome just to piss off journalists? what a waste of time (for real fans)

You're ignoring the vicious competition among concert promoters -- and for which fans end up paying the price. The Milan guys and the Rome guys spread rumors and innuendo, stoked by the Stones camp in its quest for maximum profits. Deals are reached "in principle" and then broken. And this site must do its best to sift through the BS and get to the truth. Neither city was ever listed as "CONFIRMED."

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 14, 2014 22:41

MAF
satisfaction2
MAF

I found this:

Thanx a lot. You can see the circle on Google maps too.

I was there at Werchter in 2007. As you can see on google earth the front of stage is divided in two sections. That wasn't the case in 2007. FOS was those two sections together.

Date: March 14, 2014 22:54

DeanGoodman
Harm
OnlyKeef
Are you agree ?

You're ignoring the vicious competition among concert promoters -- and for which fans end up paying the price. The Milan guys and the Rome guys spread rumors and innuendo, stoked by the Stones camp in its quest for maximum profits. Deals are reached "in principle" and then broken. And this site must do its best to sift through the BS and get to the truth. Neither city was ever listed as "CONFIRMED."
Most promotors just do their maths...please don't even think they base their decisions on IORR posts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-15 07:52 by Harm.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 15, 2014 00:41

Mayor's Ignazio Marino will announce #RollingStones concert #Rome Circo Massimo June 22nd tomorrow #stonesonfire pic.twitter.com/U6GggpLHl8

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 15, 2014 01:11

PLEASE HELP!

I already have an account on ticketmaster.nl, and now just wanted to test the purchase process, but at every turn a I got an error message:

"Error A technical error occurred
Reference number is XXXXX"

Same problem for anybody??
What's the solution??

Thanks

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 15, 2014 01:27

MoreFastNumbers
ticketmaster.nl

No problem here in Nederland. Except that the tickets are not on sale yet. I can order tickets for other events.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: March 15, 2014 02:09

MoreFastNumbers
PLEASE HELP!

I already have an account on ticketmaster.nl, and now just wanted to test the purchase process, but at every turn a I got an error message:

"Error A technical error occurred
Reference number is XXXXX"

Same problem for anybody??
What's the solution??

Thanks
Just start buying a ticket for a big event so you can see some more details what to do (e.g. a countdown limits the time you have to finish). Click the button "CONFIRM PURCHASE You will not be charged". Finally there is the button "CONFIRM PURCHASE You now will be charged" (if you click here you buy and pay the ticket). Up to that point I checked this process.

Posted by: Program ()
Date: March 15, 2014 08:16

%

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 17:24 by Program.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:25

An hour ago I logged in at ticketmaster,
1.5 hour to go before the battle starts...

exciting!

Posted by: rollingknokke ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:35

1.27 minutes to go !!!!!!
STRESS on the PC. I wish you all the best to score tickets for WERCHTER and Pinkpop.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:40

Looks like a lot of people have logged in at ticketmaster.nl and now there is a waiting period. so......maybe its gonna be a prblem to get tickets at 10.00 o clock.
Jeroen

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:42

My brother just called me, he's in the queue...
Hopefully most people want a 3-days-ticket so maybe I won't have big problems to get a saturday/stones-ticket.

78 minutes to go...

Date: March 15, 2014 09:42

rollingknokke
1.27 minutes to go !!!!!!
STRESS on the PC. I wish you all the best to score tickets for WERCHTER and Pinkpop.

thumbs up

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:43

Ireland. Please show your face!

Date: March 15, 2014 09:46

corriecas
Looks like a lot of people have logged in at ticketmaster.nl and now there is a waiting period. so......maybe its gonna be a prblem to get tickets at 10.00 o clock.
Jeroen

online it's in a long queue. 30-60 minutes

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:50

queue for all Pinkpop tickets (inc. weekend tickets) or this queue is only for June 7 tickets???

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 15, 2014 10:01

guess for all tickets.
jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1771
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10