Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9
Re: New Brian Jones book
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 15, 2013 11:31

If the death threat ever happened. Which I greatly doubt.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: September 15, 2013 11:36

Aquamarine
The police may have genuinely received a complaint, but I honestly find it hard to believe that the person genuinely received a call to that effect. I mean, seriously--"we're gonna get you, your days are numbered"? Why should we believe this guy? And I notice the Facebook page seems convinced the Freemasons are involved?

Sorry, I know how much people want this to be more than a tragic accident. I just don't see any convincing evidence.

The report above is supposedly a 'snippet from a police report,' not speculation. If that's legit. And if I received a death threat while visiting your house, you're damn straight I'd find the source thru your carrier, then report to the authorities. eye popping smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 15, 2013 11:42

What I'm debating is the truthfulness of the person making the report. And I still think you'd call the police before messing around with AT&T. OK, I would. I'd get through to the cops right away, and AT&T, who knows how long I'd be on hold, after pressing 1 for English, 7 for no-I-don't-want-to-pay-my-bill, 16 for speak-to-an-operator, etc.

Anyway, as I said, I understand why others are less skeptical about this, and maybe I'm just a cynical old boot.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: September 15, 2013 11:45

Aquamarine
The police may have genuinely received a complaint, but I honestly find it hard to believe that the person genuinely received a call to that effect. I mean, seriously--"we're gonna get you, your days are numbered"? Why should we believe this guy? And I notice the Facebook page seems convinced the Freemasons are involved?

Sorry, I know how much people want this to be more than a tragic accident. I just don't see any convincing evidence.

Incorrect.

Here is what the authors post on their Facebook page regarding the supposed Freemasons connection:

Freemasons get the blame for almost anything in the UK and we never went down that route with our investigation. It’s too easy. But when we looked back and made a list of every officer connected to the case, we found that almost all of them, with the exception of two, were or still are members of the freemasons. The two exceptions were the ones expressing their doubts in connection to the case.

They were merely noting a coincidence.

Yes, you're right, though: Move on here, nothing more to see.

It was in Brian's will in case of death by misadventure that Keylock was to burn his belongings in a bonfire in the front garden the day after his death and that his builder employee and his helpers that he'd sacked the day before were to make off with the rest of his belongings.

Yes, move along, nothing more to see here. Theft of someone's belongings just hours after they have died is not a crime either, it's all a part of what makes the accident so tragic.

Move along, nothing more to see here.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: September 15, 2013 11:55

Aquamarine
What I'm debating is the truthfulness of the person making the report. And I still think you'd call the police before messing around with AT&T. OK, I would. I'd get through to the cops right away, and AT&T, who knows how long I'd be on hold, after pressing 1 for English, 7 for no-I-don't-want-to-pay-my-bill, 16 for speak-to-an-operator, etc.

Anyway, as I said, I understand why others are less skeptical about this, and maybe I'm just a cynical old boot.
Do hotels in Spain have AT & T? No matter who they have, if you get a death threat thru hotel phones, you march your ass to the front hotel desk, get the manager on duty & explain what just happened & what you need to document because you're filing a police report. Period! sad smiley

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: September 15, 2013 19:44

stonehearted
More "breaking news" regarding the publication of The Final Truth, with the print version due out in November along with a companion DVD.

In addition to this, today on the authors' Facebook page for the book a snippet of a police report appears filed by a businessman with the surname Jones who while staying at a hotel in Spain received a threatening phone call that was evidently intended for Brian Jones, who was also staying at the hotel, but was put through to him in error. The event apparently occurred just days before Brian died.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have now confirmed the date for the launch party for the printed version on 14th November at the world famous 12 Bar Club in London's West End

More details to follow as they become available

-------

BRIAN JONES - THE FINAL TRUTH
MORE BREAKING NEWS !!!

THERE WILL BE A DVD!!

Back in the early nineties, Terry started on his quest to find out the truth about the death of Brian Jones

As part of his research he took a camera crew to Cotchford Farm and recorded interviews with, amongst others, Tom Keylock and Frank Thorogood

We have now converted this footage for the 21st Century !!

In 2005, Terry was in Morocco on location with the Steve Woolley film "Stoned", which was based on Terry's book - we have his private video footage of that trip which we are in the process of converting

In 2009, just before his death, Tom Keylock agreed to give us a video interview - and much to our surprise, after years of denial, he finally confirmed that he WAS at Cotchford Farm on the night that Brian died.

Next week we will start pre-production on the DVD which will be a companion to the book

----

More details at: [www.facebook.com]

If there's a video of the authors interviewing both Thorogood and Keylock makes the purchase a bit more intriguing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-15 19:45 by nightskyman.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: September 22, 2013 14:32

Barbara, all this slandering in public, while hiding behind an alias. it's awfull. John is a decent guy.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 24, 2013 06:11

Aquamarine
Meanwhile, another Brian book.

Aquamarine
Only three customer reviews, though, so tough to judge.

Apparently she's working on getting a print version out.

Bought the kindle release and it's a powerful and emotional read.

I hope it makes it to print version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-24 06:12 by His Majesty.

Posted by: ukheart ()
Date: September 24, 2013 17:59

I have the same view. John my son tried to reopen the case on behalf of his father in 2011 he and Scott Jones journalist for the Sunday Mail got nowhere, the police really bundled things, making a pigs a** of it now they cant prove anything, all I know is Brian was a very strong swimmer, no drugs or booze would not have kept him under the water. If you read in my book ‘Not Fade Away’ he was not all he was made out to be.

Date: September 26, 2013 21:39

Hi Dawn, congratulations with your book. My book Brian Jones the final truth explains how the cover up worked. Sussex Police will never admit to it. After I accepted your Facebook invitation you deleted my, i do't understand. Paul

Posted by: ash ()
Date: September 26, 2013 21:47

Glad to see you still popping in here Paul. I was planning on re-reading the kindle version soon.
Am i right in remembering that one of the guys at "the bust" was also present the night Brian died ?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 27, 2013 07:56

I'll wait till it comes to the library.

Date: September 27, 2013 11:49

hi Ash,

Very kind of you. Yes, there was a link between the Redlands bust and the Cotchford incident. One of the moles at Redlands happened to be at Cotchford.
The police was very unhappy with that coincidence.

Posted by: Bassid6 ()
Date: October 20, 2013 03:52

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-22 04:35 by Bassid6.

Date: October 20, 2013 03:53

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-22 04:36 by Bassid6.

Date: October 20, 2013 04:59

Hiding underneath an alias?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-20 14:47 by Bassid6.

name revealed
Date: November 30, 2013 15:20

In this video your visitors can finally hear the name of the London police officer arranging the cover up regarding the death of Brian Jones in 1969.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: November 30, 2013 17:13

Actually like this, cool looking guitars...

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: November 30, 2013 19:37

^ Awful!

Date: December 4, 2013 06:42

I would use stronger terms than that. What WAS that and who in Thor's name is singing and playing that, I hesitate to call it this, "song". Why do Brian tributes, including busts, all turn out shite? Can't someone do something decent?

picture of Brian's parents late seventies
Date: April 16, 2015 18:11

another picture of Bria's parents
Date: April 16, 2015 18:12

Re: another picture of Bria's parents
Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: April 16, 2015 19:30

hey dude. we got a tour coming up. don't really need a seperate threads for your imaginary events. your writing stinks, too.

Date: April 16, 2015 21:14

"Need a seperate threads" is that plural? And you tell me my writing stinks?

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: April 16, 2015 23:02

Please quote your source or sell your book someplace else. Sundevil is right we have a tour coming.

Date: April 17, 2015 00:01

It's not about selling books, otherwise i would have included these quotes in my book. It's about sharing new information on an open platform with fans.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: April 17, 2015 00:08

paulspendel
It's not about selling books, otherwise i would have included these quotes in my book. It's about sharing new information on an open platform with fans.

drinking smiley

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 17, 2015 00:26

<<sell your book someplace else. ...we have a tour coming.>>

What a bizarre attitude. So, the Stones are touring in a few weeks, and... not only are such fans not interesting in reading a (Stones-related) book, but they also object to viewing a (Stones-related) photo... on a (Stones-related) music forum.

Some people just take their fanaticism to absurd, repugnant levels.

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: April 17, 2015 00:51

Very interesting. Thanks for posting and pay no heed to the simpletons.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 17, 2015 00:59

paulspendel

I highly encourage that, besides the link only showed the picture, it wasn't a direct link to your FB page devoted to the book.

I am curious however, are you still researching this topic? Is there more to tell that hasn't already been told? Thanks.

peace

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1938
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home