Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FUNNY moments of the Rolling Stones...
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 22, 2013 03:07

I came across this on Youtube...this is quite good.

First funny moment I came across was this one of Charlie 'warming up'...

Re: FUNNY moments of the Rolling Stones...
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 22, 2013 03:10

Ronnie drunk on stage:

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: December 12, 2013 06:46

Great, rare Charlie Watts television interview from the Steel Wheels era 5 minutes in....

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: December 12, 2013 11:52

No list of funny comments could possible exist without this one from Charlie..

By chance I recently discovered that although the original interview was done with UK journalist David Hepworth (and was probably broadcast on OGWT, and you can hear Hepworth asking the questions, if you watch the same interview on the released version of '25x5 : The continuing adventures of The Rolling Stones' (I watched the VHS version), the questioner has an american voice overdubbed!

Most odd.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: December 12, 2013 14:20

CaptainCorella
No list of funny comments could possible exist without this one from Charlie..

By chance I recently discovered that although the original interview was done with UK journalist David Hepworth (and was probably broadcast on OGWT, and you can hear Hepworth asking the questions, if you watch the same interview on the released version of '25x5 : The continuing adventures of The Rolling Stones' (I watched the VHS version), the questioner has an american voice overdubbed!

Most odd.

A classic!!! thumbs up

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 12, 2013 15:16

the reason Charlie was so pissed off in that BBC interview was because he'd been called in at short notice for a video shoot (something he hates) which took place on a night when he had tickets for Osvaldo Ardiles' testimonial game at Tottenham.

Date: December 12, 2013 15:43

Gazza
the reason Charlie was so pissed off in that BBC interview was because he'd been called in at short notice for a video shoot (something he hates) which took place on a night when he had tickets for Osvaldo Ardiles' testimonial game at Tottenham.

LOL! I didn't know that. grinning smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 12, 2013 18:32

I can not think of his best funny quote this instant, but Mick is quite often very funny with his dry wit at live shows... he has had me lol many many times..

Posted by: Des ()
Date: December 12, 2013 18:49

MY favorites are all in one video Voodoo in Tokyo.

Opening song Mick walks his face into mike and reals back, later in song walks up to Charlie mouthing "I F#$&ed up".

Keith and Darrell are face to face and Ronnie sneaks up on Keiths blindside to make it threesome, I say to myself foolish as keith does not see you, Keith lets go with arm swing out of a chord and smacks Ronnie on face, Ronnie fakes an injury staggering away as Keith wonders what the heck he hit.

Keith drops to the floor infront of Charlie for the big ending of a song, Keith completley misses every que to end the song, charlie just stops as Keith lets out a terible out of place last stab at the guitar, he has to laugh it is such a poor ending.

Final bow, Charlie and Mick are the last to leave and are about to disappear back stage when Mick stops turns and takes a royal bow, Charlie turns and matches the bow, toes turned out, sweeping arm jesture mocking poor Mick.

Date: December 12, 2013 19:43

Max'sKansasCity
I can not think of his best funny quote this instant, but Mick is quite often very funny with his dry wit at live shows... he has had me lol many many times..

His talks about ice cream cones before She's So Cold on the 1981 tour should be high on that funny list grinning smiley

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home