Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pictures of Matt Clifford on the 2013 Tour ?
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:01

Hopefully we can stick to the topic of this thread, i.e. not discuss the merits of Matt Clifford, I'm not holding my breath ;-)

Thanks to the 2012 interview of the singer of the choir that accompanied them in London we found out that Matt Clifford was the "The musical director of the Rolling Stones" and he's apparently been a charge of rehearsing the local choirs for YCAGWYW but he's been very "stealthy" !

Still, at some point during the 2013 tour (or maybe as early as LA/1 since I can hear a French Horn there) Matt Clifford got credited (in the tour program?) as being on French Horn. Not sure if it means they added a French Horn then but I can hear one on O2/25th too so...was it Chuck playing it on a synthesizer before Matt Clifford got credited?

Anyway are there any pictures of Matt Clifford ?

EDIT - yes, at least one from the Toronto report, thanks erikjjf for pointing it out : [www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 21:12 by gotdablouse.

Re: Pictures of Matt Clifford on the 2013 Tour ?
Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:07

Matt Clifford was definitely on stage playing french horn during YCAWGWYW. I saw him!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:07

There are pictures but he has a french horn in front of his face so he's unrecognizable. I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:09

Here's a recent photo:

[www.iorr.org]

Date: May 27, 2013 21:11

Duh...how did I miss that one, thanks ! Added it to the first message.

So has he been there since LA/1 ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 21:13 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:19

You can see Matt Clifford sitting at a keyboard next to Chuck on the video of the opening night LA show, I forget which song they are playing.

Date: May 27, 2013 21:38

Ah so he's on keyboard too ?! Wow, that was even stealthier ;-)

Going on a tangent, I don't think I've seen any mention of the tour program, is all the personnel listed in it? I remember seeing one at the O2, wish I'd bought it now...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1438
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home