Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VIP Tickets or Packages
Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: April 5, 2013 17:04

Doesn't look like they have any of those same VIP Packages that they did in December. Is that because it's a different tour promoter? Didn't seem worth the extra money for the drinks or whatever extras you got but it did seem like an easier way to guarantee a Pit ticket if you were willing to cough up the extra money. Kind of surprised they aren't doing that again.

Re: VIP Tickets or Packages
Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: April 5, 2013 18:13

The VIP packages are on sale for Toronto.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 5, 2013 18:17

The Rolling Stones - VIP Packages
HOSPITALITY PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 1 Floor ticket
- VIP entrance
- Pre-show buffet dinner - specially selected menu, bar (wine, beer, beverages), wait staff service
- Exclusive merchandise item
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

TONGUE PIT PACKAGE includes:
- One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before general public
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate

SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate

Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: April 5, 2013 21:04

So the question is this: And I know this is crazy money, but am I better off locking in a Pit ticket right now on Ticketmaster which is available through the $1500 Tongue Pit Package, or take my chances trying to get one during the regular sale for $600?

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 5, 2013 21:09

The Service Charge on the $2,000 Hospitality Package Tickets is only $3. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: pablorkcz ()
Date: April 5, 2013 21:18

Jimmy C
So the question is this: And I know this is crazy money, but am I better off locking in a Pit ticket right now on Ticketmaster which is available through the $1500 Tongue Pit Package, or take my chances trying to get one during the regular sale for $600?

I'm thinking it's not likely that you'll get a pit (tongue) ticket in the regular sale. I'm not even sure if those are available as part of the regular sale. Are they?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 5, 2013 22:10

I understand that they were available for the London and New York shows in the general sales. The Tongue Pit package says that it comes with early entry - that doesn't seem very attractive if everyone in the pit has paid for the package. I suspect that there will be some in the general sale, but that they will be very difficult to get.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: April 5, 2013 22:27

these tickets are selling really slowly.i just pulled up two in the tongue pit for san jose and then went back and pulled up 14th row on the main floor in section 3 -

that was 5 minutes ago.i dont think i've ever seen tickets in front of the stones stage available 2 hours after the onsale.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 6, 2013 02:11

Yes, I noticed that the tongue pit tickets were still available for Toronto as well. Perhaps they'll be made available for "regular" prices if the packages don't sell.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: April 6, 2013 03:52

Jimmy C

If you really want to be in the pit, I would say spend the $1500. Chances are slim that you would get one any other way.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: April 6, 2013 04:20

bleedingman
The Rolling Stones - VIP Packages
HOSPITALITY PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 1 Floor ticket
- VIP entrance
- Pre-show buffet dinner - specially selected menu, bar (wine, beer, beverages), wait staff service
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

TONGUE PIT PACKAGE includes:
- One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before general public
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate

SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE includes:
- One premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate

uhbuhgullayew
The Service Charge on the $2,000 Hospitality Package Tickets is only $3. >grinning smiley<

Are @#$%^ing people kidding me!!! Stop the madness!! Save the money!!!

BTW -- That is Mick J with the hose -- suckers!

Date: April 6, 2013 04:21

The Stones ticket prices would not happen if there were a 2nd Amendment pointing at Jagger-Cohl-TicketBastard.

Date: April 6, 2013 05:07

deadegad
The Stones ticket prices would not happen if there were a 2nd Amendment pointing at Jagger-Cohl-TicketBastard.

Jagger? Really?

Keith wrote (SORT OF spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out) Life

Date: April 6, 2013 05:39

uhbuhgullayew
deadegad

Jagger? Really?

Keith wrote (SORT OF spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out) Life

Yup Sir Mick and The Stones love money more than fans.

Date: April 6, 2013 05:44

Did you ever see the 1981 interview with the Philadelphia in which the cabby mentions that Jagger gave him a $1 dollar tip? The cab driver was pointing out, rather dry, how cheap Mick was.

Yeah the Stones love your monay more than you.

Date: April 6, 2013 05:51

deadegad
Did you ever see the 1981 interview with the Philadelphia in which the cabby mentions that Jagger gave him a $1 dollar tip? The cab driver was pointing out, rather dry, how cheap Mick was.

Yeah, OK, a Philly cabbie - I believe this guy.

Date: April 6, 2013 06:16

uhbuhgullayew
deadegad

Yeah, OK, a Philly cabbie - I believe this guy.

I love the Stones music yet they are The Greediest Rock and Roll Band in the World. Alway were, perhaps. IORR members should boycott them!

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 6, 2013 09:35

Just to remind you that Packages for Tongue in December were US$2250. I would have been able to score those for at least 36 hours for all shwos. But I have a own Limit.
There are only a few hundred in the Pit, at least that was in London and I am pretty confident that this is the same in the US due to Security reasons.

I also remember that Pit Prices via agencies went as low as US$ 1000.

So it's always a gamble to Play.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1451
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home