Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 56
Re: Countdown to The Rolling Stones 2013 Tour
Date: March 15, 2013 16:08

Wow this is great news! Thanks for the info BV.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 15, 2013 16:18

bv
The US ticket prices will be US dollars 400 down to 50. Sounds ok for a band that has been around for 50 years. Total of 1-8 US dollars per year, and a quarter up to two dollars per band member per year.

WOW, there's a surprise. Great news if it's true.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: March 15, 2013 16:18

Karlos123
Dreamer
Karlos123
Dreamer
Cocaine Eyes
rockheim
hyde park this summer

This one is highly likely!!

hot smiley

Yes. And they will probably announce it this Friday...

Just a guess or where does it come from?

Coming from an outsider who once was an insider.
Sometimes I still hear something...

A little too quiet at the moment. No "big thing to happen in XX minutes" ... "oh now big thing to happen in XX-X minutes" tweets.

Actually I don't see it coming today. :-(

If not today, maybe we will see it coming tomorrow...

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: March 15, 2013 16:34

hello b.v

i m in begin of may in l.a for 2 weeks
is there a posibility that the stones there?
there is a rumour they start 2 may?
thanx [it will be great]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 15, 2013 16:44

paulywaul
bv
The US ticket prices will be US dollars 400 down to 50. Sounds ok for a band that has been around for 50 years. Total of 1-8 US dollars per year, and a quarter up to two dollars per band member per year.

WOW, there's a surprise. Great news if it's true.

Yes a good range of prices

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 15, 2013 17:35

It would be cool if you could get a ticket package, that includes multiple cities.

Re: Rolling Stones will Play 2 Nights in Hyde Parke on July 6th and July 13th ?
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 15, 2013 17:42

Good price indeed for the US assuming they are arenas, which they would have to be given the current stage.

rebelrebel
corriecas
I guess the Hyde park concerts will take place at the Olympic Park???? This will mean a possibility of Fos or Diamond Circle??

Jeroen

They will take place in Hyde Park. There would definitely be a Gold Circle, in the past this has contained about 5,000 people. Knowing the Stones greed there will be a Platinum Circle within that which will contain about 1,000. My guess at prices -

GA - £85
Gold - £150
Platinum - £250

There is also so called VIP seating bank which is actually quite a way from the stage. That would be £500 minimum.

To be quite clear, everything above is speculation. (Except that a Hyde park show would take place in Hyde Park. smiling smiley )

Where did you get that 5000 number from? From the 2007 stadium shows? Hyde Park concerts had ni GC section last year according to a recent post here.

Since you mention the stands, have you seen a map of the HP setup for 2013? I've only seen the DC/GC Bon Jovi configuration that was kindly posted by Beast and that I can't even find on the official British Summer site...

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: March 15, 2013 17:49

Thanks BV for the great info. I can make holiday plans soon. I hope to see them 3 times. Vancouver sounds great but would also like to see 'em in Settle love that new arena with the new roof Qwest Field.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: March 15, 2013 18:07

gotdablouse
Since you mention the stands, have you seen a map of the HP setup for 2013? I've only seen the DC/GC Bon Jovi configuration that was kindly posted by Beast and that I can't even find on the official British Summer site...

Bon Jovi configuration wasn't from the BST website.

Posted a link to the virtual layout of Hyde Park a few pages back. Here's the YouTube. VIP grandstand stage left.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-15 18:10 by bye bye johnny.

Posted by: leftybill ()
Date: March 15, 2013 18:29

If the tour starts in Vancouver, BC Place (stadium) has a retractable roof now. Century Link Field in Seattle is not fully covered - the baseball stadium next door has the retractable roof.

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: March 15, 2013 18:34

gotdablouse
Good price indeed for the US assuming they are arenas, which they would have to be given the current stage.

rebelrebel
corriecas
I guess the Hyde park concerts will take place at the Olympic Park???? This will mean a possibility of Fos or Diamond Circle??

Jeroen

They will take place in Hyde Park. There would definitely be a Gold Circle, in the past this has contained about 5,000 people. Knowing the Stones greed there will be a Platinum Circle within that which will contain about 1,000. My guess at prices -

GA - £85
Gold - £150
Platinum - £250

There is also so called VIP seating bank which is actually quite a way from the stage. That would be £500 minimum.

To be quite clear, everything above is speculation. (Except that a Hyde park show would take place in Hyde Park. smiling smiley )

Where did you get that 5000 number from? From the 2007 stadium shows? Hyde Park concerts had ni GC section last year according to a recent post here.

The set up I referred to is how it was last year and I was there. There certainly was a GC and it was the same for all the shows - they didn't change it from one to another.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: March 15, 2013 19:00

bv

Nice to hear there is an option for those on a tight budget.
Party in the nosebleeds!

Date: March 15, 2013 19:39

rebelrebel
gotdablouse

rebelrebel
corriecas

Jeroen

GA - £85
Gold - £150
Platinum - £250

The set up I referred to is how it was last year and I was there. There certainly was a GC and it was the same for all the shows - they didn't change it from one to another.

That's weird, guess that previous poster missed the GC section then...still it looks like the setup has changed this year : [www.independent.co.uk]

And this is what the DC and GC look like for BJ, there's no way they're fitting 1000 and 5000 people in there :

But of course it could be different for other shows, but unlikely as they'll probably need to build some serious stuff between sections.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: March 15, 2013 19:49

gotdablouse
rebelrebel
gotdablouse

rebelrebel
corriecas

Jeroen

GA - £85
Gold - £150
Platinum - £250

That's weird, guess that previous poster missed the GC section then...still it looks like the setup has changed this year : [www.independent.co.uk]

And this is what the DC and GC look like for BJ, there's no way they're fitting 1000 and 5000 people in there :

But of course it could be different for other shows, but unlikely as they'll probably need to build some serious stuff between sections.

Forget BJ, what will the DC and GC look like for RS?

Posted by: phd ()
Date: March 15, 2013 20:08

Sounds great indeed. For the US I mean. But Hyde Park is fun for European who made the Stones where they are.

Date: March 15, 2013 20:28

uhbuhgullayew
gotdablouse
rebelrebel
gotdablouse

rebelrebel
corriecas

Jeroen

GA - £85
Gold - £150
Platinum - £250

Forget BJ, what will the DC and GC look like for RS?

That's all we have to go by for now and again it's not like these "circles" can be improvised overnight and since it's a festival that's maybe the way it's going to be for all shows. Sure, the Stones could probably request something different, but why would they? That setup looks pretty sweet...if you can make it inside the DC!

Date: March 15, 2013 20:36

That specific configuration is Bon jovi's thing, not Hyde Park's. All of their Euro stadium shows are set up that way.

[live.bonjovi.com]

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 15, 2013 22:13

Diamond circle tends to be hospitality package only . Bon Jovi have done this on previous tours. I tried to get Diamond for Manchester in June,but not available in general sale.

sc uk

Date: March 15, 2013 23:30

Not for that concert -> [www.seetickets.com] - DC and GC were available for general sale, how many I don't know...

bye bye johnny
That specific configuration is Bon jovi's thing, not Hyde Park's. All of their Euro stadium shows are set up that way.

[live.bonjovi.com]

Not true, click on your link...no diamond circle and gold circle there, just a seated pit with diamond/sapphire/emerald sections.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-15 23:32 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 16, 2013 00:02

gotdablouse
bye bye johnny

[live.bonjovi.com]

Not true, click on your link...no diamond circle and gold circle there, just a seated pit with diamond/sapphire/emerald sections.

Choose your location > Europe:

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: March 16, 2013 00:43

Hopefully the Stones won't tie them up with packages, but I doubt it somehow.

sc uk

Date: March 16, 2013 00:57

They didn't do it for the 50th so why would they now? Arguably few people got pit tix at face out of a package, a few of us here got lucky with the FB sale (officially 100 were available for sale), none via the general sale AFAIK, so I guess the others were either VIP packages or "band tickets"...on top of the 5 that got lucky wit Grrrrregory on the 25th!

@bye bye johnny - Europe link, ok. DC and GC sound like good ideas, it might appeal to the Stones, especially if they play on the 6th as they'll be set up for the 5th for BJ.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: March 16, 2013 01:40

I will be in the boon-docks, the cheapest seat I can get to as many shows as I can make.

Posted by: Mike99 ()
Date: March 16, 2013 02:39

My question is as good as the stones are. Seeing them on the same tour for as manymasmyoumcan makemwontmit become tedious and boring. Same setlist and a load of spent out cash

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2013 07:32

Mike99
My question is as good as the stones are. Seeing them on the same tour for as manymasmyoumcan makemwontmit become tedious and boring. Same setlist and a load of spent out cash

<<< become tedious and boring >>>

I'll try and remember that when I've seen them at least half a dozen times on this next outing, if not more ....................

Speak for yourself, if you truly think seeing them unnumerable times becomes tedious and boring. Not HERE it doesn't ........ !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 16, 2013 15:01

I just want to hear them make music. Give me the same setlist over and over. I don't care.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 16, 2013 15:28

MingSubu
I just want to hear them make music. Give me the same setlist over and over. I don't care.

+1 As long as they do 'Can't You Hear Me Knockin' and/or 'Rocks Off' I'll be happy

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 16, 2013 16:14

MingSubu

smileys with beer

I dont care about the setlist, anymore...

As long as i can see them live a few more times.

Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-16 16:56 by corriecas.

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: March 16, 2013 17:31

Jimmy Crack Corn

Date: March 16, 2013 17:43

I Say Row Jimmy Row...Gonna Get There... I Don't Know...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2324252627282930313233...LastNext
Current Page: 28 of 56

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2226
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home