Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How to get from the Airport London Stansted to the O2- Arena and back to Airport London Luton ? confused smiley
Posted by: StonesRuhrpott ()
Date: November 26, 2012 13:52

Hello dear Rolling Stones- Fans !
First of all...sorry for my bad english :-)
I used to speak english in school but it's a long time ago.
I hope someone would be so friendly to help me with some informations !
I will flight from Germany to London on Thursday to see the show.
I'm so excited but i don't know how to get from the airport London Stansted to the 02- Arena !
In the same night i have to get back to the Airport London Luton because i have to take the first flight back and go to work.
I would be really thankful if someone would help me !!
I wish everyone a great gig or i hope you had an amazing gig yesterday.
Thank you !!
Greetings from Bochum, Germany
Sven

Re: How to get from the Airport London Stansted to the O2- Arena and back to Airport London Luton ? confused smiley
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 26, 2012 14:10

When you arrive at Stansted Airport you take the Stansted express train to London Liverpool Street. From Liverpool Street Station you take the central line (tube) to Bond Street and then you change tube to the jubilee line there which will take you to north greenwich tube station. You are now about 100 meters from the O2.

Re: How to get from the Airport London Stansted to the O2- Arena and back to Airport London Luton ? confused smiley
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 26, 2012 14:12

Catch a train from Stansted to Liverpool Street station. From there, take the underground Central line (the red line) to Stratford. Change at Stratford to take the Jubilee line (silver) to North Greenwich, which is where the O2 is.

I don't know how late transport runs to Luton Airport. You should be able to find answers here:

[www.london-luton.co.uk]

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 26, 2012 14:19

Trains from Stansted run into Liverpool Street station. You could use Stansted express. [www.stanstedexpress.com]{B13F439D-D95C-47D6-8C30-E20558FB48B6}&pageid=73

From Liverpool Street take an eastbound (Barking) Metropolitan Line service to West Ham, then change onto the Jubilee line to North Greenwich for the O2.

See here. [www.nationalrail.co.uk]

There you can also find how to get to Luton from central London, former Thameslink service now First Capital Connect (ctrl+F "luton" if you don't see it right away.) Plan here: [www.nationalrail.co.uk]

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 26, 2012 14:21

Ha, three different routes advised from Liverpool St. to North Greenwich by tube so far. Means you can't go wrong really. winking smiley

Posted by: StonesRuhrpott ()
Date: November 26, 2012 15:07

Now i know why the Stones fans are the best fans in the world...thank you all for your help smileys with beer
I still hope that someone has further details to get back from 02-Arena to Airport London Luton.
Greetings from Bochum, Germany
Sven

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1564
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home