Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
TRabendo, Mogador and...Trianon ?
Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: October 26, 2012 08:50

Hi guys,
[www.pixbear.com]

"La dernière rumeur en date fait état d’un troisième concert des Rolling Stones dans la Capitale. Cette prestation aurait lieu au Trianon la semaine du 5 novembre 2012. La salle parisienne est libre les 6 et 10 novembre, ce qui peut donc laisser libre court à toutes les spéculations. Cependant, cette éventualité reste encore à confirmer… Les Rolling Stones pourraient ainsi poursuivre leur tour de chauffe avant leurs deux concerts prévus à l’O2 Arena de Londres (Angleterre) les 25 et 29 novembre 2012. Les places pour ces deux dates se sont écoulées en quelques minutes."

Just a rumor for the moment but there is a possibility for the Band to play at the Trianon during the week of the 5th november.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-26 08:53 by jpasc95.

Re: TRabendo, Mogador and...Trianon ?
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 26, 2012 14:05

ok, let's keep an eye on this...

Date: October 26, 2012 14:10

both is safer !

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: October 26, 2012 14:13

week 5th nov would be PERFECT for me (instead of rumoured nov 1 show)
I will wait all night long for sure to get the tix

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: October 26, 2012 14:21

Please, not before the 8 november...

EDIT: The last rumor from a guy on FB: the band would like, now, to try a venue outside Paris (100 km). Perhaps at la Cartonnerie de Reims, next thursday? Because of direct TGV, easy access to the venue, 1200 seats and easy security would be the criterions for the band's choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-26 14:51 by Sister Marie.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: October 26, 2012 16:38

direct TGV.... Sounds good.

Posted by: FolkyFireKitten1 ()
Date: October 26, 2012 18:36

Sister Marie
Ditto...

Date: October 26, 2012 18:55

A Rolling Stones concert in Reims ?! When was the last time that happened, without looking it up I'd have to say never ! I guess the good news is that they would sell tickets online for a show like that. I'll go for it!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 26, 2012 19:02

10 november is my birthday, so a gig would be very nice if i can make it smiling smiley

Posted by: phd ()
Date: October 26, 2012 20:37

Rumors are indeed indreasing about a 3rd date here. The date of November 1st is around also.

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: October 26, 2012 21:58

they said on TF1 french channel, that they plan to play at the olympia soon...

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:24

rollingloc

Wow, Olympia would be great, i will go to Paris right away if they announce it.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:32

rollingloc

...that they could plan to play...winking smiley I've heard it too.

HMN

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:42

Honestman
rollingloc

...that they could plan to play...winking smiley I've heard it too.

Please e-mail me regarding Olympia.

All the best!

/Jesper

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:46

Olympia is only available on November 1st winking smiley

Posted by: phd ()
Date: October 26, 2012 22:58

And it's written : " Programmation en cours". or " Show to be announced".

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: October 26, 2012 23:15

If I have a fair chance to get a ticket I'll book a flight to Paris as soon as more detailed information is available. I'm still a bit annoyed after I missed the show at Le Trabendo! Don't want to blow a second chance.

Date: October 27, 2012 02:48

The guy who took the video is famous now, his video has been shown on TF1
for the frenchies listen at the end...

Olympia once again is whispered...

HMN

Date: October 27, 2012 02:58

No more Reims then? Olympia on the 1st...I'll believe it when Zegut tells us it's the case, he's been da man so far!

Hopefully an online sale this time...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-27 03:00 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:15

Sister Marie

EDIT: The last rumor from a guy on FB: the band would like, now, to try a venue outside Paris (100 km). Perhaps at la Cartonnerie de Reims, next thursday? Because of direct TGV, easy access to the venue, 1200 seats and easy security would be the criterions for the band's choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-28 11:49 by damnation.

Date: October 27, 2012 03:17

gotdablouse
Hopefully an online sale this time...

Let's hope !

HMN

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:33

Sister Marie
Perhaps at la Cartonnerie de Reims, next thursday? Because of direct TGV, easy access to the venue, 1200 seats and easy security would be the criterions for the band's choice.

in Reims Cathedral there is the labyrinth print on Satanic, wonderful city
Sici

Posted by: razorback9200 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 10:27

phd
And it's written : " Programmation en cours". or " Show to be announced".

It's always like that even if nobody plays and the venue is closed.

Posted by: Pie1 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:15

Olympia would make plenty of sense, but they would have to announce it earlier if they want to fill it up. There weren't 2000 people on the Champs Elysées Thursday morning.

Date: October 27, 2012 12:33

Frankly, without being unpleasant, I doubt of the Olympia venue cos they're not ready to play there. They're not warm enough to do it.

Date: October 27, 2012 12:36

I think someone said recently (Sister Marie ?) that there was a surprise a concert recently at Olympia that gold sold online. They would fill it no problem even at short notice, like say a post on their FB page the way they did for the O2 presale. Not sure the Olympia website could handle it though.

Posted by: Pie1 ()
Date: October 27, 2012 12:44

jpasc95
Frankly, without being unpleasant, I doubt of the Olympia venue cos they're not ready to play there. They're not warm enough to do it.

Well I guess the counterargument to that is that they need to be sure they're 'warm enough' to play a full show just a month from now. Hitting the stage at the O2 is gonna be a high stress situtation, so they're doing things step by step.
Anyway, wait and see..

Date: October 27, 2012 14:49

jpasc95

Dude, WTF are you talking about?! I also don't want to be unpleasant but if you'd been lucky enough to have spent an hour within spitting distance of the band you would have zero doubt that they can pull it off at the Olympia easily. I mean it's not like there were any train wrecks or too many bum notes, right? If anything Ron and Keith will have more room to stretch their legs.

Anyway like Pie1 says, the natural step up from Trabendo (700), Mogador (1200 ?) on the way to the O2 (18000 ?) would be the Olympia (3000 ?), again not that they need it I think but it would just be a step up to build their confidence, if they need it I'm ok if they add the Zenith too ;-) Having said that, there might be problems during the Mogador show that would require some adjustments, honestly I doubt it.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: October 27, 2012 15:23

gotdablouse
I think someone said recently (Sister Marie ?) that there was a surprise a concert recently at Olympia that gold sold online. They would fill it no problem even at short notice, like say a post on their FB page the way they did for the O2 presale. Not sure the Olympia website could handle it though.
Yes it's me.
1 - I am sure the Olympia would be full in a short time, no doubt about it.
2 - We don't have to hope a selling online: for the event that I was talking about (Muse), the Olympia website was "unvailable" since... the evening before the beginning of the selling!!! It's horrible to watch a website with this stupid message (you have to wait bla bla) and you can't do anything, and when it's finally available, it's sold-out. Nothing better than the old way, radio, go to a selling desk, like we experienced for the Trabendo (it should have worked fine but Virgin failed because of these 2 queues). It's also better for the "old fans", because a lot of people nowadays are more "responsive" with the internet thing than to jump to a real, not-virtual place (sorry for my english).

Date: October 27, 2012 16:47

I see your point, but then it's going to be for people who live in Paris and who can queue up then and for much longer (it's colder too now) than at the Virgin with the number of seats (McCartney in 2007 was crazy, 8+ hours). Not sure it's a lot fairer than "preserving" the "old fans" who probably can manage enough internet to buy a ticket online, give them some credit ;-)

Eventime's site was fine the other day for the FB pre-sale for the O2 shows, not sure they can sell in France or if there are French equivalents though.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2062
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home