Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Why no confirmation from Bill or Mick T.?
Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: October 23, 2012 17:42

micawber
SweetThing
micawber
SweetThing
DandelionPowderman
SweetThing
Wait! Wasn't there a post on here a few days ago that quoted Jagger as stating Bill Wyman would be joining them for one these shows?

I've never heard that - where??

Here it is Dandy (took a few minutes to find it, as the board is at least busy these days, if not happy).

Date: October 16, 2012 10:48

Last night (monday) Evening Standard had "exclusive interview" with Jagger. He said Bill Wyman will join them for some songs.

But having just searched outside IORR, it doesn't seem like that's exactly what Jagger said. But of course hard to know exactly what he said, but here it says something a little less definite

[wcbsfm.cbslocal.com]

Mick Jagger told London’s Evening Standard that the Stones were rehearsing roughly 60 songs in preparation for the shows this November and December. Additionally, Jagger noted that they’d been in touch with former bassist Bill Wyman in regards to having him make appearances during the shows.

Until now no one has ever confirmed Taylor or Wyman will be on at least one of these four platinum card member gigs. For sure Bill will NOT be part of the US gigs, as he is afraid of flying and quit mainly for that reason.

He's always been afraid of flying. He quit because he was done with the band. The no flying was an added bonus. But yes, another obstacle to the scenario in regards to the US shows.

From my knowledge he toured only Europe since he left the Stones as he can go by train and bus.

Yes, and I've read he flew to the US to promote something at some point since then, but I agree with you the flying is a real issue. I was only suggesting he was ready quite ready to quit the Stones when he did anyway, apart from the flying issue.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 23, 2012 17:59

I heard in a terribly ironic turn of events, Mick T couldn't afford tickets..so he's a no go.
Bill has no excuse.

Posted by: jamesjagger ()
Date: October 23, 2012 18:47

Interesting to see. Bill doesn't fit in anymore. Charlie has a certain style and fits well but Bill doesn't know how to dress up nowadays. he lloks really old between the four left overs.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 23, 2012 18:52

DandelionPowderman
micawber
That's easy. Because they won't play. It's only to sell more tickets to higher prices and then say, "Oh, WE never said that they will play". And you're ripped off one more shot, er, time.

Someone will guest, they said. They didn't say whom, though...

It was never said that there'll be guests. Mick Jagger said: "Maybe a few guests joining us"? That's an open question. There CAN an most likely WILL be guests, but if there's not, they haven't promised anyone anything.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 23, 2012 18:55

JumpingKentFlash
DandelionPowderman
micawber
That's easy. Because they won't play. It's only to sell more tickets to higher prices and then say, "Oh, WE never said that they will play". And you're ripped off one more shot, er, time.

It was never said that there'll be guests. Mick Jagger said: "Maybe a few guests joining us"? That's an open question. There CAN an most likely WILL be guests, but if there's not, they haven't promised anyone anything.

So you're saying its Chuck....

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 23, 2012 19:01

Bliss
Can someone tell me why Mick T was not at the rehearsals earlier in the year? ?

Neither Bill or Mick Taylor have rehearsed or recorded with the Stones at any time in 2012.

Bill played at the three day jam session in London last December though. As did Ben Waters.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 23, 2012 20:52

jamesjagger
Interesting to see. Bill doesn't fit in anymore. Charlie has a certain style and fits well but Bill doesn't know how to dress up nowadays. he lloks really old between the four left overs.

Bill will be 76 tomorrow! No crap he's old. But the irony is that he's more stage ready than any of them. And isn't it more rebellious to dress like you want than get tarted up in Stones Corporate?

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: October 23, 2012 21:04

Gazza
Bliss
Can someone tell me why Mick T was not at the rehearsals earlier in the year? ?

Neither Bill or Mick Taylor have rehearsed or recorded with the Stones at any time in 2012.

Bill played at the three day jam session in London last December though. As did Ben Waters.

Thanks for the information Gazza. I'm now thinking about passing up the
PPV as well.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 23, 2012 21:54

Look JazzBass, you've got great tickets. But, unless God truly smiles on you, you don't get Bill and Mick T.

And we all expect a full report of your trip, the gig, the hotel, the restaurants...the weather.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: October 24, 2012 02:46

stonesrule
Look JazzBass, you've got great tickets. But, unless God truly smiles on you, you don't get Bill and Mick T.

And we all expect a full report of your trip, the gig, the hotel, the restaurants...the weather.

Haha, I PROMISE! If I have wifi at the hotel, I'll try to post some i-Phone videos of full songs if that is possible. (and if I don't get my phone confiscated) I've recorded some clips from concerts in the past w/ the i-Phone and I'm amazed how good the sound quality is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-24 02:47 by jazzbass.

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: October 24, 2012 03:12

It's really tragic it ended this way. May they rest in peace.

Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: October 24, 2012 06:42

There was a recent interview where Mick said they have “been in touch” with former bass player Bill Wyman and Mick hopes he can join them on stage as a guest performer for the O2 dates.

"Former bassist Bill Wyman also joined them, the first time he has made an official appearance with them in 20 years. Jagger, 69, told the Standard this week that they hope Wyman will appear as a guest at their O2 shows on November 25 and 29."
[www.standard.co.uk]

A friend of Keith's that I know said Bill will play at O2, but not at Newark.

Makes me wonder if Mick T will join them in Newark. Would be a good way to highlight each former Stone and give both cities something special.

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: October 24, 2012 06:47

Let's hope the ticket prices are confirmation that BOTH of them will be there. Although, I think Sir Jagger's comment on YouTube's promo video about maybe "friends will join us" doesn't necessarily mean it'll be Mick and Bill. What about...(in no particular order):
Arcade Fire
Foo Fighters
Buddy Guy
Jeff Beck
Clapton
Paige (Heart of Stone -- Do it!)
Anyone but Christina Agonylera

Date: October 24, 2012 09:21

JumpingKentFlash
DandelionPowderman
micawber

Thanks, Kent. Are you going?

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: October 24, 2012 09:55

micawber
That's easy. Because they won't play.

thumbs up

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 24, 2012 10:26

Bill hates flying, so he wont be in the USA.
jeroen

Posted by: SundanceKid ()
Date: October 24, 2012 13:39

DandelionPowderman
Don't think musicians are paid to guest in a show. Was Axl paid in Atlantic City?

I'm quite sure Taylor didn't get a dime in Kansas 81 either...

You might not think so, but at a professional level it is pretty much common practice to pay special guests for their services.
Taylor's guest appearance in Kansas City was not planned in advance (he met up with KR and RW at their hotel and they asked him to come along to the gig) and is therefore not a good example.

Posted by: SundanceKid ()
Date: October 24, 2012 13:49

Bliss
Can someone tell me why Mick T was not at the rehearsals earlier in the year? ? He was invited

Gazza

That's right. Mick T happened to be in US at that time, that's why he didn't make the London jam in December.
And no invitations were extended to BW or MT for rehearsals earlier this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-24 13:51 by SundanceKid.

Date: October 24, 2012 14:06

SundanceKid
DandelionPowderman
Don't think musicians are paid to guest in a show. Was Axl paid in Atlantic City?

I'm quite sure Taylor didn't get a dime in Kansas 81 either...

You might not think so, but at a professional level it is pretty much common practice to pay special guests for their services.
Taylor's guest appearance in Kansas City was not planned in advance (he met up with KR and RW at their hotel and they asked him to come along to the gig) and is therefore not a good example.

Do you know any musicians who got paid for playing a few numbers with their old band mates?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: October 24, 2012 14:21

BustedButton
Let's hope the ticket prices are confirmation that BOTH of them will be there. Although, I think Sir Jagger's comment on YouTube's promo video about maybe "friends will join us" doesn't necessarily mean it'll be Mick and Bill. What about...(in no particular order):
Arcade Fire
Foo Fighters
Buddy Guy
Jeff Beck
Clapton
Paige (Heart of Stone -- Do it!)
Anyone but Christina Agonylera

I don't think the ticket prices are any confirmation of any guests. They are just a confirmation that The Rolling Stones are there, and that's what the people are paying for. They have sometimes added some support acts to help tickets sales, but the quests are just a nice surprise (and I can't recall them ever promoting a show by having some 'special guests', even though Jagger now half-vaguely hints at that direction).

It would be wonderful to have Wyman or Taylor, or both, but if that will not happen, that's not a reason to complain afterwards that one has been fooled, and not getting enough for the money invested.

My personal opinion is - even though I am not going to any of these concerts - that if it is not Wyman or Taylor, better not to have any 'guests'. One sense it would be a nice idea to hear, say, Beck or Clapton, with the Stones, but since these gigs are so rare and historical, I think it would be much better to enjoy just the 'real thing', and not let some other acts to steal the limelight of it. For that price one should get the 'real thing', without dilution I would say!grinning smiley (though I assume the majority of the crowd would be thrilled to see some big-name there as well- "Taylor who?")

But who knows what will happen. Thinking of, say, SHINE A LIGHT, it wouldn't be a surprise if there will be a cavalcade of special guests. So instead of pushing hard some two hours by their own, the show might be sliced to these special celebrational moments where different acts show their homage to the band, and Keith can just smile and rest a while back, give guitars as presents, etc.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-24 14:36 by Doxa.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: October 24, 2012 15:02

This appears to be confirmation (apologies if already posted elsewhere):

Inside the Rolling Stones' Reunion
Mick Jagger and Keith Richards tell all about the band's 50th-anniversary blowout
by: Brian Hiatt

After half a century of hits, addictions, mayhem and enough bad blood to flood the Thames, the Rolling Stones have gotten it together just in time to celebrate their latest anniversary onstage. But Mick Jagger isn't inclined to get all mushy about the achievement. "I wanted to call the tour '@#$%& Off,'" Jagger says. "But no one went for that."

Adds Keith Richards, "To keep a band together this long, let alone a rock & roll band, is probably unique in musical history. After all, that's what I was born for: to make musical history." What the Stones have announced so far is not quite a tour: They're playing four shows this year, on November 25th and 29th at London's O2 arena, and on December 13th and 15th at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. But Richards doubts they'll end there. "My experience with the Rolling Stones," he says, "is that once the juggernaut starts rolling, it ain't gonna stop. So without sort of saying definitely yes – yeah. We ain't doing all this for four gigs!"

Rare and Intimate Pictures of the Rolling Stones

The Stones expect former guitarist Mick Taylor (who quit in 1974) and founding bassist Bill Wyman (gone since '93) to come on board for the four shows, but only as guests on a few songs. Richards emphasizes that longtime touring bassist Darryl Jones isn't going anywhere. "Darryl doesn't get enough recognition," says Richards. "He and Bill can talk about songs they want to step in and out of." For the final show in Newark (to be broadcast live on pay-per-view), more guests are likely to pop by – Ron Wood drops names like Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck as possibilities.

The band shrugs off grumbling about the $800-plus it's charging for the best tickets. "As Keith said, 'Sounds about right,'" says Wood. "I'd pay it! We already spent, like, a million on rehearsing, and we're not even halfway through. And the stage is going to cost millions and millions."

The Stones also have a new career-spanning documentary, Crossfire Hurricane, directed by Brett Morgen, that debuts on HBO on November 15th. In less than two hours, the film races through history from the band's earliest shows at the Marquee Club to the arrival of Wood, keeping a relatively light tone throughout. "I never wanted to make a nostalgic movie," says Jagger. "It's got to be kind of irreverent."

One prerequisite for the Rolling Stones' reunion was an apology from Richards to Jagger for the stream of insults the guitarist included in Life, his bestselling 2011 memoir. "He did apologize, to my face," says Jagger quietly. "So you have to put all that sort of stuff away. Water under the bridge, really. Hopefully, you know, we can carry on working."

Adds Richards, "It was something to get out of the bloody way so we could get the band on the road. You know, I'll say sorry to God if you like. I don't give a shit. I said, 'Look forward, brother, look forward.' If you was married to somebody for 50 years, you can have your little spats here and there, and we don't mind having them in public occasionally. We can't get divorced – we're doing it for the kids!"

"Doom and Gloom," the newly recorded single from the band's latest greatest-hits collection, GRRR!, sounds more or less like classic Stones, albeit with modern production tweaks. But that doesn't mean that Jagger and Richards have revived their songwriting partnership quite yet. The song began as a demo that Jagger made on his own, and even the opening guitar riff turns out to be Jagger playing, not Richards. "I don't give a damn," says Richards. "He'd never have learned how to play that without me teaching him how to do it."

Another factor in the long hiatus since the 2007 finale of the Bigger Bang tour was Wood's struggle with alcohol addiction. He's now in his third year of sobriety, and he expects to keep it up on the road, though previous tours were always a challenge. "Looking back," says Wood, "there was always that secret vodka, like the one before I'd go onstage. Which was never just one, anyway."

Richards is also drinking significantly less. "I don't get ridiculous," he says. "I like a glass of wine with my meal and everything, but I've given up sort of waking up and having a drink, you know? I gave up smack, I can give up anything. No big deal to me, I do it to impress other people. But if they come up with a great new drug, I'll be the first one on it, believe me."

Richards argues that his substance use, or lack thereof, has little effect on his playing, but Wood disagrees. "Keith is a pleasure to play with now," Wood says. "It was a pain on the last tour toward the end, because he was really going for it on the drinking and denial. But now he's realized that he has gotta look after himself." Since Richards isn't completely sober, Wood is inclined to keep an eye on him. "I'm not going to preach to him," he says. "I will step in if I see any danger."

The Stones seem genuinely excited about their recent rehearsals in Paris, which have included rarely played songs such as the Lennon-McCartney-penned "I Wanna Be Your Man" and the Aftermath ballad "Lady Jane." "Going in, one thinks, 'Oh, my Christ, I'm a doddering old man,'" says Richards. "But it's not true! The payoff from the energy that's been wound up over the five years is incredible."

For Jagger, performing with the Stones means living up to a reputation as an ageless physical marvel, which he insists is highly exaggerated. "Everyone's human," he says, "and you can't really expect it to last forever. On the other hand, you try to keep yourself in shape. Obviously you can't do the same things [onstage] you did when you were 19, so you have to do other things. There's no miracles in life." But he knows that fans expect him to somehow be an exception: "It's a bit of a burden, really, isn't it? I better be OK, at least."

If anything, the physical burden is even harder on 71-year-old Charlie Watts, who has a masseuse on hand for his back after every rehearsal. "It takes a heavy toll playing them drums," says Wood, "to make it look like he's doing nothing, and to make it sound like those firecrackers going off. It all goes to his back, you know? He suffers terribly."

The Stones are bracing themselves to be asked yet again if this could be the last time. But even if it was, they'd never tell you. "That's not a card, in my opinion, that should be played," says Jagger, who says he'd like to record another Stones album eventually. "I know lots of people do play that card, but it nearly always backfires on them."

It's not lost on the Rolling Stones that they won't be alone on the road this winter, with so many of their peers – Bob Dylan, the Who and Paul McCartney, to name a few – also playing to huge audiences at this very late date. "What can you say?" Richards says. "It's a hell of a generation."

This story is from the November 8th, 2012 issue of Rolling Stone.

[www.rollingstone.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-24 15:03 by bleedingman.

Date: October 24, 2012 15:12

bleedingman
This appears to be confirmation (apologies if already posted elsewhere):

Inside the Rolling Stones' Reunion
Mick Jagger and Keith Richards tell all about the band's 50th-anniversary blowout
by: Brian Hiatt

After half a century of hits, addictions, mayhem and enough bad blood to flood the Thames, the Rolling Stones have gotten it together just in time to celebrate their latest anniversary onstage. But Mick Jagger isn't inclined to get all mushy about the achievement. "I wanted to call the tour '@#$%& Off,'" Jagger says. "But no one went for that."

Adds Keith Richards, "To keep a band together this long, let alone a rock & roll band, is probably unique in musical history. After all, that's what I was born for: to make musical history." What the Stones have announced so far is not quite a tour: They're playing four shows this year, on November 25th and 29th at London's O2 arena, and on December 13th and 15th at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. But Richards doubts they'll end there. "My experience with the Rolling Stones," he says, "is that once the juggernaut starts rolling, it ain't gonna stop. So without sort of saying definitely yes – yeah. We ain't doing all this for four gigs!"

Rare and Intimate Pictures of the Rolling Stones

The Stones expect former guitarist Mick Taylor (who quit in 1974) and founding bassist Bill Wyman (gone since '93) to come on board for the four shows, but only as guests on a few songs. Richards emphasizes that longtime touring bassist Darryl Jones isn't going anywhere. "Darryl doesn't get enough recognition," says Richards. "He and Bill can talk about songs they want to step in and out of." For the final show in Newark (to be broadcast live on pay-per-view), more guests are likely to pop by – Ron Wood drops names like Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck as possibilities.

The band shrugs off grumbling about the $800-plus it's charging for the best tickets. "As Keith said, 'Sounds about right,'" says Wood. "I'd pay it! We already spent, like, a million on rehearsing, and we're not even halfway through. And the stage is going to cost millions and millions."

The Stones also have a new career-spanning documentary, Crossfire Hurricane, directed by Brett Morgen, that debuts on HBO on November 15th. In less than two hours, the film races through history from the band's earliest shows at the Marquee Club to the arrival of Wood, keeping a relatively light tone throughout. "I never wanted to make a nostalgic movie," says Jagger. "It's got to be kind of irreverent."

One prerequisite for the Rolling Stones' reunion was an apology from Richards to Jagger for the stream of insults the guitarist included in Life, his bestselling 2011 memoir. "He did apologize, to my face," says Jagger quietly. "So you have to put all that sort of stuff away. Water under the bridge, really. Hopefully, you know, we can carry on working."

Adds Richards, "It was something to get out of the bloody way so we could get the band on the road. You know, I'll say sorry to God if you like. I don't give a shit. I said, 'Look forward, brother, look forward.' If you was married to somebody for 50 years, you can have your little spats here and there, and we don't mind having them in public occasionally. We can't get divorced – we're doing it for the kids!"

"Doom and Gloom," the newly recorded single from the band's latest greatest-hits collection, GRRR!, sounds more or less like classic Stones, albeit with modern production tweaks. But that doesn't mean that Jagger and Richards have revived their songwriting partnership quite yet. The song began as a demo that Jagger made on his own, and even the opening guitar riff turns out to be Jagger playing, not Richards. "I don't give a damn," says Richards. "He'd never have learned how to play that without me teaching him how to do it."

Another factor in the long hiatus since the 2007 finale of the Bigger Bang tour was Wood's struggle with alcohol addiction. He's now in his third year of sobriety, and he expects to keep it up on the road, though previous tours were always a challenge. "Looking back," says Wood, "there was always that secret vodka, like the one before I'd go onstage. Which was never just one, anyway."

Richards is also drinking significantly less. "I don't get ridiculous," he says. "I like a glass of wine with my meal and everything, but I've given up sort of waking up and having a drink, you know? I gave up smack, I can give up anything. No big deal to me, I do it to impress other people. But if they come up with a great new drug, I'll be the first one on it, believe me."

Richards argues that his substance use, or lack thereof, has little effect on his playing, but Wood disagrees. "Keith is a pleasure to play with now," Wood says. "It was a pain on the last tour toward the end, because he was really going for it on the drinking and denial. But now he's realized that he has gotta look after himself." Since Richards isn't completely sober, Wood is inclined to keep an eye on him. "I'm not going to preach to him," he says. "I will step in if I see any danger."

The Stones seem genuinely excited about their recent rehearsals in Paris, which have included rarely played songs such as the Lennon-McCartney-penned "I Wanna Be Your Man" and the Aftermath ballad "Lady Jane." "Going in, one thinks, 'Oh, my Christ, I'm a doddering old man,'" says Richards. "But it's not true! The payoff from the energy that's been wound up over the five years is incredible."

For Jagger, performing with the Stones means living up to a reputation as an ageless physical marvel, which he insists is highly exaggerated. "Everyone's human," he says, "and you can't really expect it to last forever. On the other hand, you try to keep yourself in shape. Obviously you can't do the same things [onstage] you did when you were 19, so you have to do other things. There's no miracles in life." But he knows that fans expect him to somehow be an exception: "It's a bit of a burden, really, isn't it? I better be OK, at least."

If anything, the physical burden is even harder on 71-year-old Charlie Watts, who has a masseuse on hand for his back after every rehearsal. "It takes a heavy toll playing them drums," says Wood, "to make it look like he's doing nothing, and to make it sound like those firecrackers going off. It all goes to his back, you know? He suffers terribly."

The Stones are bracing themselves to be asked yet again if this could be the last time. But even if it was, they'd never tell you. "That's not a card, in my opinion, that should be played," says Jagger, who says he'd like to record another Stones album eventually. "I know lots of people do play that card, but it nearly always backfires on them."

It's not lost on the Rolling Stones that they won't be alone on the road this winter, with so many of their peers – Bob Dylan, the Who and Paul McCartney, to name a few – also playing to huge audiences at this very late date. "What can you say?" Richards says. "It's a hell of a generation."

This story is from the November 8th, 2012 issue of Rolling Stone.

[www.rollingstone.com]

Thanks, interesting!

However, many of the quotes look suspiciously like rehash from earlier interviews years ago?

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: October 24, 2012 15:22

Nice. Millionair Ron Wood would pay it.

The song began as a demo that Jagger made on his own, and even the opening guitar riff turns out to be Jagger playing, not Richards. "I don't give a damn," says Richards. "He'd never have learned how to play that without me teaching him how to do it."

Nice comment. What a twat.

This is ridiculous. Wood keeping an eye on Richards? Give me a break. Keith will test any new interesting drugs? Pathetic remark.

What is wrong with these guys?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-24 15:23 by mr edward.

Date: October 24, 2012 15:23

DandelionPowderman

However, many of the quotes look suspiciously like rehash from earlier interviews years ago?

They do look like because they they tend to say the same thing (especially Keith)... But ROLLING STONE seems to be nowadays their almost official medium to tell things. But there is actually a lot of stuff i haven't heard before. Of course, the details concerning the concerts and possible future, but also about the past. Never heard Mick confirming that Keith actually apologized him face to face, and Ronnie is rather open about Keith's condition in the end of the last tour (not just the head injury we much speculated herte, but the king alcohol...)

Jagger idea for the name of the tour speaks volumes!grinning smiley

- Doxa

Date: October 24, 2012 15:29

Doxa
DandelionPowderman

They do look like because they they tend to say the same thing (especially Keith)... But ROLLING STONE seems to be nowadays their almost official medium to tell things. But there is actually a lot of stuff i haven't heard before. Of course, the details concerning the concerts and possible future, but also about the past. Never heard Mick confirming that Keith actually apologized him face to face, and Ronnie is rather open about Keith's condition in the end of the last tour (not just the head injury we much speculated herte, but the king alcohol...)

- Doxa

I wouldn't be so sure - he didn't look drunk to me

Date: October 24, 2012 15:32

I need to say that Keith's comments on that interview are rather let-down. He is back in that juvenile 'keeping up appearances' pirate-bullshit he sounded like a bit grown up lately. Well, since Jagger is 'on' again, and the band rolling, he can be full-heartidly act the Keef-legend again.... But it doesn't matter if he plays guitar well...smoking smiley

- Doxa

Date: October 24, 2012 15:34

DandelionPowderman
Doxa
DandelionPowderman

- Doxa

You were touring with him?grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: Shantipole ()
Date: October 24, 2012 15:35

Good read. If Bill and Little Mick join up at some point for some songs then cool. If not then no biggie. They are winding things down, that seems obvious. As far as I am concerned they have earned the right to do whatever the @#$%& they want. Some syuff I will like, some I won't. It's only rock and roll....

Date: October 24, 2012 15:38

Doxa
DandelionPowderman
Doxa
DandelionPowderman

- Doxa

- Doxa

First row, FOS, his side thumbs up

Date: October 24, 2012 15:41

Doxa
DandelionPowderman
Doxa
DandelionPowderman

- Doxa

- Doxa

But I need to add that you might be right. Ronnie is not the most reliable source... and I am sure this article has been checked by The Stones people, so for keeping up the appearances, as stupid as it might sound, it is more Keef-like to admit performing drunk than playing awfully due some medication or showing some human physical disabilities. It is Keith Richards here, man...

- Doxa

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2102
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home