Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Keith Richards and Patti Hansen to meet children and grandchildren for Vogue (Photos)
Posted by: viejorolinga ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:01

Keith Richards and Patti Hansen to meet children and grandchildren for Vogue (Photos)

[]

Re: Keith Richards and Patti Hansen to meet children and grandchildren for Vogue (Photos)
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:05

Nice they are getting a chance to meet all thier kids they have never met yet!

Re: Keith Richards and Patti Hansen to meet children and grandchildren for Vogue (Photos)
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:05

Those are some great pictures.

And Patti looks like she's in her early 20's...incredible!

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:15

Wonderful photos...I want that life.
Its funny how Keith/Anita used to sneer at Mick (with Bianca, Jerry) in the fashion mags...but the Richards clan has become quite the fashion/Vogue darlings.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:16

You beat me to it vie - Keiths got a very cool style again! Great pics

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:33

great pix
Patti is one hot, sexy woman, like i said before,
his daughters too
God Rules on ya keef
and now
get your f... ass in gear to play some concerts
Jeroen

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:38

Great pictures. Thanks

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: viejorolinga ()
Date: July 18, 2012 20:43

lettingitbleed
Nice they are getting a chance to meet all thier kids they have never met yet!

is true ... excellent photographs, thanks to vogue

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 18, 2012 21:32

Here's the link to the vogue article. Gorgeous pictures!

[www.vogue.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 18, 2012 22:30

Way cool ta see Patti with a copy of Robert Santelli's - This Land Is Your Land

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: July 18, 2012 22:39

latebloomer
Here's the link to the vogue article.

Thank you

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 18, 2012 22:40

Looks like Keith has retired... well deserved. thumbs up

Date: July 18, 2012 22:46

Nice.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: July 18, 2012 22:47

Keith has really landed buttered side up....so great to see.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: July 19, 2012 00:02

Great pics - thanks for the link.

Posted by: theanchorman ()
Date: July 19, 2012 04:07

Keith's belly looks to be photoshopped(unless he lost some weight)

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 19, 2012 04:33

Nice to see - thanks!

Date: July 19, 2012 04:45

Excellent - thanks!

these photos show : H A P P I N E S S and L O V E

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: July 19, 2012 04:49

Good to see some nice family pics. They all look decent and at least seem happy.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 19, 2012 04:54

ThroughTheLonelyNights
Excellent - thanks!

these photos show : H A P P I N E S S and L O V E

Wish you would post more often.
Even your screen name brings a smile!

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: July 19, 2012 08:43

it seems that I am the only one who finds some of these pictures somewhat embarrassing confused smiley.
Mostly the first one...

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 19, 2012 15:36

Did Angela get divorced from Dominic?

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: R ()
Date: July 19, 2012 17:46

The one with Angela (I think) reading "Life" to the toddler granddaughter is slyly hysterical.

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: July 19, 2012 17:53

Very nice pictures indeed.

Fittingly, Mexican TV just re-aired their paparazzi-footage of KR's/Patti Hansen's wedding on Dec. 18, 1983:

(Sorry if this was already posted here before).

N

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 19, 2012 18:22

R
The one with Angela (I think) reading "Life" to the toddler granddaughter is slyly hysterical.

That's Lucie, Marlon's wife, reading Life.

I just noticed that the article is written by Chloe Malle. She's the daughter of Louis Malle and Candace Bergen.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 19, 2012 18:32

CindyC
Did Angela get divorced from Dominic?

I wondered the same thing, tried goggling Angela to see if had been something in the press, but I didn't come up with anything. There are a few articles where Keith mentions becoming a new grandparent, but that's it. I would guess she and Dominic are divorced now.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: July 19, 2012 21:40

Im gonna try to meet all of my kids someday............of course their moms will ask for child support!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 19, 2012 22:01

Think they've all met before

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 19, 2012 22:02

schillid
Think they've all met before

That's what I was thinking

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 20, 2012 02:41

Imho these pix are a bigger offense to the band's name than Mick's knighthood...

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home