Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 16
Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: June 1, 2012 12:50

So sorry if was posted here before

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-01 12:51 by Riffbuk.

Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: rastakeith ()
Date: June 1, 2012 12:56

I would love this one !

Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Date: June 1, 2012 13:06

A Bigger Bang-show? Hmm...

Well, I'll get it anyway smiling smiley

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: June 1, 2012 13:06

Where? When?

Date: June 1, 2012 13:08

Where did you find that cover art, Riffbuk?

Date: June 1, 2012 13:12

I just got the cover art from a friend of mine who is their "official" photographer
in Japan

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: June 1, 2012 13:28

Riffbuk
I just got the cover art from a friend of mine who is their "official" photographer
in Japan

Hope your friend will not be fired soon for the leak. They can start plumbing the pipes winking smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: June 1, 2012 13:29

anyone remember the set list ?

I was hoping for a '71 show, but at least this is unheard.

sc uk

Date: June 1, 2012 13:32

The set list

Rough Justice
Live With Me
19th Nervous Breakdown
She's So Cold
Dead Flowers
Back Of My Hand
Ain't To Proud To Beg
--- Introductions
Infamy (Keith)
Oh No, Not You Again
Get Up, Stand Up
Mr. Pitiful
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash (encore)

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: June 1, 2012 13:37

Thanks Riffbuk.

This blows the theory that they are only releasing well known bootleg titles - the archive could be "wide open" from now on cool smiley

sc uk

Date: June 1, 2012 13:39

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: June 1, 2012 13:46

That is big news - I remember just before the release of LA75 someone came up here with the artwork for LA, too, I think he was from japan either.

So it is very valid, that we will here the Toronto show next, Gazza hinted this before. I don´t know this show at all ... it will be a big suprise for me!

And, straycatuk (you like Brian Setzer?), you are very right! So we can hope for some stuff like Mocambo or London Roundhouse71 (they even sell a t-shirt from that gig on the archive-store) ... let´s hope the best!

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: June 1, 2012 14:01

The good message here is: anything seems to be possible . .

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 1, 2012 14:08

beside the fact that this is a completely unknown shown, that wasn't available before:
can it get any worse ? I doubt it !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-01 14:11 by falo01.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: June 1, 2012 14:19

If they charged $ 10 admission to this show, I wonder what the costs for the downloaded files
will be.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Date: June 1, 2012 14:22

If the rest of the show is in the same quality, even playing-wise as the GUSU-video above, I think it will be a good release.

I think it's time for a Brian-era release, though...

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 1, 2012 14:45

Would love this one. They should release the whole concert on DVD and BluRay instead though. The songs that's on The Biggest Bang from this gig are phenomenal. Why only an audio release?

JumpingKentFlash

Date: June 1, 2012 14:47

JumpingKentFlash
Would love this one. They should release the whole concert on DVD and BluRay instead though. The songs that's on The Biggest Bang from this gig are phenomenal. Why only an audio release?

For now... Remember Mick's words: "Lots of lovely things" smiling smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:02

DandelionPowderman
If the rest of the show is in the same quality, even playing-wise as the GUSU-video above, I think it will be a good release.

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it really.
It must be one of those very few shows where they did not play Tumbling Dice, nor Honky Tonk Women.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:03

Right city wrong year. Should be 1977..

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:11

I'm happy about this one. Hope there will be many more great concerts to come. Six isn't enough.

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:18

Cool, short set list......

Posted by: cookwazzahoe ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:29

Didn't they do the slow, bluesy version of 19th NB at this show???

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:30

If this is the real deal I think it is cool. It's refreshing that they would leap forward and issue such an unpredictable show - also it would shut down my long-held suspicion that they would only release Wyman-era shows.

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:32

marcovandereijk
DandelionPowderman

It must be one of those very few shows where they did not play Tumbling Dice, nor Honky Tonk Women.

Didn't they play Tumblin' Dice there ... ? Hmmm ...

Date: June 1, 2012 15:34

HighwireC
marcovandereijk
DandelionPowderman

Didn't they play Tumblin' Dice there ... ? Hmmm ...

Yep, they did: [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:37

I'm fine with this so long as they release another 50 shows or so. But if they really stop at six, I consider this a bit of a waste of disk space, as there are dozens of gigs (e.g. the whole daamn '72 tour) I would rather listen to.

Date: June 1, 2012 15:47

LieB
I'm fine with this so long as they release another 50 shows or so. But if they really stop at six, I consider this a bit of a waste of disk space, as there are dozens of gigs (e.g. the whole daamn '72 tour) I would rather listen to.

These Android-stonesarchive releases are a little bit like teasers. And it still works, you can clearly see ... cool smiley

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: June 1, 2012 15:58

I'm looking forward to this one, I really enjoyed the 2 tracks on the dvd.

Date: June 1, 2012 16:12

... and I'll remember some really excellent soundboard boots in stereo ...

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2341
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home