Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick in London next?
Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: May 30, 2012 02:24

With the Queens bash, the Olympics, and Bill Wyman all in London, I wouldn't be surprised if his NY residency has run its course?

Why not be at Ground Zero on July 12th.

He clearly showed the band he's ready.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first series of shows happened at the 02 arena.

Re: Mick in London next?
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:13

you may be wrong but you may be right

Date: May 30, 2012 06:12

Amazing how Billy Joel wrote a totally redundant song. Er, I mean ignorant song. Well, OK, both.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:02

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Amazing how Billy Joel wrote a totally redundant song. Er, I mean ignorant song. Well, OK, both.

People in Glass Houses shouldn`t throw it`s still rock`n`roll to me.

Don`t ask me why.

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: May 30, 2012 12:43

Yes lets start a whole new thread built around events that will never happen.

Posted by: matsumoto33 ()
Date: May 30, 2012 13:29

The GR
Yes lets start a whole new thread built around events that will never happen.

Another one......?

Date: May 30, 2012 16:34

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall when Micks chatting up Elton at the private gala for the Jubilee:

"You don't need that arthritic monkey on your back any longer. Look how well you played with the Foo's....and I absolutely loved Super Heavy."

I think the fundamental difference between mick and Keith these days is the fact their lifestyles and social circles have taken completely different paths.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 30, 2012 20:09

chelskeith
It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall when Micks chatting up Elton at the private gala for the Jubilee:

"You don't need that arthritic monkey on your back any longer. Look how well you played with the Foo's....and I absolutely loved Super Heavy."

I think the fundamental difference between mick and Keith these days is the fact their lifestyles and social circles have taken completely different paths.

yes,its so different.mick hangs out with hollywood stars,has a house in the islands and travels by private jet to his various mansions.

and meanwhile keith lives the very modest lifestyle of a travelling musician.going from blues club to dive bar just playing for the love of the music,he really is the real deal.the one guy who actually lives up to the name"rolling stone" i sincerely believe the money doesnt matter to him at all,he's just in it for the music.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: May 30, 2012 20:36

Ronnie on the other hand isn't waiting around for things not to happen:

[i.telegraph.co.uk] women of the year

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

You're welcome from.....Your GossIp Resource

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-30 20:40 by tumbled.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: May 30, 2012 21:09

Maybe he'll be Ronnie's friend

Date: May 30, 2012 21:35

Ronnie makes all those women of the year look so Boarrring yesteryear!!

[www.heart.co.uk]

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: May 30, 2012 22:32

lem motlow
chelskeith

yes,its so different.mick hangs out with hollywood stars,has a house in the islands and travels by private jet to his various mansions.

and meanwhile keith lives the very modest lifestyle of a travelling musician.going from blues club to dive bar just playing for the love of the music,he really is the real deal.the one guy who actually lives up to the name"rolling stone" i sincerely believe the money doesnt matter to him at all,he's just in it for the music.

Maybe 15 years ago, but the dude's washed up. time to take off the rose colored glasses.

Date: May 30, 2012 22:34

He's selling off real estate so maybe he is consolidating his holdings?

Posted by: carlorossi ()
Date: May 30, 2012 22:37

LSTNT
time to take off the rose colored glasses.

Pretty sure it was sarcasm.

Date: June 2, 2012 19:32

Keith knows Johnny Depp because Johnny Depp made that happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-17 21:35 by chelskeith.

Date: June 2, 2012 19:35

and let the bashing of my post begin....

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: June 2, 2012 20:15

lem motlow
chelskeith

Oh for goodness sake, neither of them are exactly 'man of the people' any more, if they ever were. If you really believe living in Turk and Caicos and a gated estate in Connecticut is keepin' it more real than living in Mustique, Paris and London you are bonkers! If the money didn't matter to Keith, he wouldn't have become and stayed a tax exile, wouldn't have failed to insist Ronnie Wood was a full member years ago, wouldn't have gone along with a host of other schemes to ensure he and Mick rake in the maximum dosh at any cost. I don't blame him but I do hate how Jagger is made to take all the flack for financial and musical decisions which very much benefit Richards as well. I also don't see Jagger advertising luxury brands like Vuitton for a big fat cheque nor selling his story (and his former mate's reputation) to the highest bidder. Just sayin'!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2245
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home