Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Counting Crows
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 23, 2012 00:59

I kind of put them in the same league as Soul Asylum. Ah the 90s, when mainstream rock had absolutely no swagger whatsoever...

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: February 23, 2012 14:19

Thing is I took to August immediately. Satellites took a few more plays....and Desert even longer. Played Candy once so I have no immediate impression.

Date: February 23, 2012 15:42

Naturalust
sweetcharmedlife
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Naturalust
Well WeLoveToPlayTheBlues, not sure what you and whitem8 are smokin but these guys sell as many or more records than the Stones new releases, probably ten's of millions of records worldwide. Half a million initial sales in Europe of August and Everything After. Alot more in the States. This Desert Life I'm guessin is at least double platinum.

Not that that is necessarily an indication of a good band imho but you should check your facts before being so brutal in your post. I'm guessin you prefer Justin Timberlake and Madonna?

Besides, they typically get more record sales AFTER the supporting tour because they are great to see live and they take the performance part more seriously than the recording. I'd say their concert draw (always sold out) and record sales speak for themselves and their strong American fanbase. peace

In your honest opinion? What about just in your opinion?

You know what little hippy peace dude? You're not even funny. You're a bore. These idiots sell nmore than the Stones' new releases? 99% of artists in the world do that. So what. That makes them...what? Great? Check my facts? Fact is fact - they blow. They blow hard. They're shit. They're crap. They haven't done shit for years and never did shit except imitate Bob Dylan. Poorly. Only idiota would like this band.

If they take performing more serious than recording then...why do they bother releasing such shitty albums? Because they can shine that turd live? Yep. Their record sales speak alright - just like Hooty And The Blowfish - 14 million people were wrong. Include all the Counting Crows in that.
Hey skippy. Yes,your dirty little secret is out dumbshit. Skipstone,lives and sucks once again on IORR. Here's an idea for ya skippy.;Go take a dump in a swamp and stay there, along with your crappy band Tommy...................Try not to JO more than once while reading this you worthless piece of shit.

Thanks SWL this guy has been insulting decent people all over this board today, I'm glad someone called him on it. My words for him would probably get me booted from the board , he's even dogged me into other areas of the internet. Jerk. Wonder what he is doing here? Good thing he's hiding behind a keyboard cause he wouldn't last long in the real world. peace

Woo hoo! Rock'n'roll! Y'all rock! Dirty little secret? That's funny. Nice wit and charm, SCL.

Sorry for the comments with the drug tongue. There's someone I know that talks incessantly about this band and for some reason I let it bother me. Sorry Naturlast.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home