Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Where, when and who took it please!
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 11, 2012 17:16

SwayStones
Erik_Snow
...Jagger in green - that's gotta be from sometime in the winter 1976/1977

Annie Leibovitz , Jagger 1975

Yes, Sway, he's in green there as well, but it's not the same suit. And I don't it is the same year either - allthough, one can't be 100% sure. Hair and face seems different. He had somewhat "bloated face, and chopped-off-near-shoulders-hair"-style in late 1976 -> early 1977.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-11 17:22 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 11, 2012 17:50

Erik_Snow
SwayStones
Erik_Snow
...Jagger in green - that's gotta be from sometime in the winter 1976/1977

Annie Leibovitz , Jagger 1975

Yes, Sway, he's in green there as well, but it's not the same suit. And I don't it is the same year either - allthough, one can't be 100% sure. Hair and face seems different. He had somewhat "bloated face, and chopped-off-near-shoulders-hair"-style in late 1976 -> early 1977.

I know ,Erik and you are most probably right .
On the pics Honestman posted with Jagger in the car ,his hair was kind of "air brushing" one.
Back in 75 ,his hair was more curly .

He looks fantastic on both picture,though smiling smiley

Date: February 11, 2012 18:06

Vocalion

It seems New Barbarians era...

It also seems Keith was into ecology and keep fields clean...grinning smiley

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: February 11, 2012 18:50

Jagger in green jacket in the car has been colourised, it is not the actual colour... Honestman has shown the real colour of his jacket etc with the pic he posted.

The photo cannot be from after August 1976, the fact it is from a dated magazine cover settles that.

Date: February 11, 2012 19:03

His Majesty
The photo cannot be from after August 1976, the fact it is from a dated magazine cover settles that.

Uh yes obviously, my post on page 1 wasn't serious. How slow do we think we are ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-11 19:06 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: jeanmarie ()
Date: February 11, 2012 19:19

Jagger in green a photo from the 76 UK leg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Date: February 11, 2012 19:24

jeanmarie

Obviously ,you are the best ,man
thumbs up

Date: February 11, 2012 19:41

SwayStones
jeanmarie

Obviously ,you are the best ,man
thumbs up

Great, thanks Jean Marie - well, so it wasn't late 1976, but May/June. My bad.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: February 11, 2012 19:45

Merci Jean-Marie thumbs up finaly we got the original picture used for the cover of Crawdaddy...By the way , he's not in green , he's in green only on the cover which has been color tinted, it was used very often in the mid 70's.

Here's the original cover of Crawdaddy as all the pictures up by Vocalion have been removed for some reasonconfused smiley

and yes the issue is from August 1976 see on the cover.

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-11 19:46 by Honestman.

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: February 11, 2012 19:48

Here's the original cover of Crawdaddy as all the pictures up by Vocalion have been removed for some reason

Nope, still there, thanks for the input!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: February 11, 2012 19:50

Vocalion

Nope, still there...

Where ??? confused smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-11 21:04 by Honestman.

Date: February 11, 2012 21:33

Some more I like to know about:

Date: February 11, 2012 21:37

1. Brian and Bill Wyman
2. Brian
3. Brian
4. don't know
5. Brian, Bill Wyman and some other guy
6. Brian
7. and 8. - I don't know.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 11, 2012 22:53

...........New Barbarians - Knebworth 11 August 1979 - Graham Wiltshire

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 11, 2012 23:18

.....Going by top Brian is wearing

.............................. Munich 14 September 1965 - Bent Rej

ROCKMAN

Date: February 12, 2012 16:18

More info on this photo please?

Ron n Mick.

Date: February 12, 2012 16:26

Erik_Snow
His Majesty

Uh yes obviously, my post on page 1 wasn't serious. How slow do we think we are ?

I dunno, it's hard to tell sometimes. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 12, 2012 17:19

His Majesty
Erik_Snow
How slow do we think we are ?

damn: it absolutely is, innit!?

i love the Rolling Stones

Date: February 12, 2012 17:25

with sssoul
His Majesty
Erik_Snow
How slow do we think we are ?

damn: it absolutely is, innit!?

i love the Rolling Stones

grinning smiley. thumbs up

Date: February 12, 2012 17:51

steel driving hammer

Ron n Mick.

Ronnie Wood and Mick Jagger on Malibu Beach by Carinthia West ,1976

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

I can’t remember how I first met Mick and Ronnie – they were just in my circle – but I started going out with Mick in September 1976 and we had a very secret affair. This photograph was taken on Malibu Beach. It was October 1976 and Mick, Ronnie and I were on our way to Diana Ross’s daughter’s fourth birthday party – Mick is holding a present. Ronnie’s manager was Bob Ellis, who was married to Diana Ross, and Ronnie and Krissy had rented number 54 Malibu Colony, a short walk down the beach. A few days before we had been having jamming sessions that went on all night, even though Krissy was pregnant at the time. The night she went into labour we were all downstairs partying with Warren Beatty, the actress Geneviève Bujold, the singer Linda Ronstadt and Jerry Brown, who was the governor of California at the time. I was timing Krissy’s contractions and when I finally persuaded Ronnie and Mick that she did need to go to the hospital, they called Sandy Castle, who was Neil Young’s right-hand man, who arrived in a hearse to collect us, which broke up the party somewhat. Sandy was speeding and we were pulled over by the police, but once they saw who was inside they waved us on. We were at the hospital for 24 hours before she gave birth to their beautiful son Jesse.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: February 12, 2012 19:51

SwayStones
steel driving hammer

Ron n Mick.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

I can’t remember how I first met Mick and Ronnie – they were just in my circle – but I started going out with Mick in September 1976 and we had a very secret affair. This photograph was taken on Malibu Beach. It was October 1976 and Mick, Ronnie and I were on our way to Diana Ross’s daughter’s fourth birthday party – Mick is holding a present. Ronnie’s manager was Bob Ellis, who was married to Diana Ross, and Ronnie and Krissy had rented number 54 Malibu Colony, a short walk down the beach. A few days before we had been having jamming sessions that went on all night, even though Krissy was pregnant at the time. The night she went into labour we were all downstairs partying with Warren Beatty, the actress Geneviève Bujold, the singer Linda Ronstadt and Jerry Brown, who was the governor of California at the time. I was timing Krissy’s contractions and when I finally persuaded Ronnie and Mick that she did need to go to the hospital, they called Sandy Castle, who was Neil Young’s right-hand man, who arrived in a hearse to collect us, which broke up the party somewhat. Sandy was speeding and we were pulled over by the police, but once they saw who was inside they waved us on. We were at the hospital for 24 hours before she gave birth to their beautiful son Jesse.

Carintha West also took this one:

Date: February 12, 2012 19:57

Vocalion
SwayStones
steel driving hammer

Ron n Mick.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Carintha West also took this one:

lol ..
the Diamond

[www.iorr.org]

Date: February 12, 2012 20:37

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2002
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home