Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: TWITTER ANOUNCES NEW BOOTLEG
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 25, 2012 19:19

Munichhilton's message is subtle and to the point. I like itsmileys with beer

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 25, 2012 19:20

Agreed, I too would be happy with El Corazón

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 25, 2012 19:39

when it will be released...............

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: January 25, 2012 19:45

North America it is announced on Twitter.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 25, 2012 19:52

mtaylor

i hear there's rioting and protests in bangalore already...

Date: January 25, 2012 19:56

StonesTod
mtaylor

i hear there's rioting and protests in bangalore already...

Yes, it is getting real super heavy.....

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:35

frankotero

Does he have insider's tips we don't... Or is it wishful thinking? We're in the heart of the drama!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:39

dcba
frankotero

Does he have insider's tips we don't... Or is it wishful thinking? We're in the heart of the drama!

Yes he has insiders tips, indeed. He gets it from StonesTod, but don't tell anybody

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:41

corriecas

I'm honestly starting to lose interest. These 'teases' are infantile.

They should just release the bloody thing or shut the f**k up about it.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:42

Erik_Snow
dcba
frankotero

Yes he has insiders tips, indeed. He gets it from StonesTod, but don't tell anybody

StonesTod hasn't tipped anybody in years.
He's too cheap

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:47

Munichhilton
Erik_Snow
dcba
frankotero

StonesTod hasn't tipped anybody in years.
He's too cheap

one man's cheapness is another man's poverty

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:47

Gazza
corriecas

+1

Date: January 25, 2012 20:54

Justin
Gazza
corriecas

+1

Completely agree. That's not meant on the discussion in this thread obviously but those tweets. Are they meant for children or something? It seems so

Posted by: Kingbeebuzz ()
Date: January 25, 2012 20:57

To not release a 60s live recording (or 60s out-takes) for a 50th anniversary release this year is not only illogical but would deny them a large chunk of income, because I believe that a large part of the Stones buying public remains their sixties fan base. People who truely grew up with them and who, today, have some buying power at their disposal.

That's what I think.............for what its worth.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:05

Erik_Snow
Justin
Gazza
corriecas

+1

Completely agree. That's not meant on the discussion in this thread obviously but those tweets. Are they meant for children or something? It seems so

Yeah, these attempts to generate excitement and suspense are stupid. I thought having Brussels Affair coming out of nowhere like that was way more cool than using their Twitter account to tease people and try to make them guess what's coming up and when. I bet you the damn thing has probably been sitting around waiting to be released for a while, but they couldn't resist milking it for everything it's worth. Suspense is one thing, and would probably come naturally, the teasing and giving people clues to try and make them guess (and they really only narrowed it down to a period of 17 years) is lame in my opinion.

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:09

NoCode0680
Erik_Snow
Justin
Gazza
corriecas

+1

Yeah, these attempts to generate excitement and suspense are stupid. I thought having Brussels Affair coming out of nowhere like that was way more cool than using their Twitter account to tease people and try to make them guess what's coming up and when. I bet you the damn thing has probably been sitting around waiting to be released for a while, but they couldn't resist milking it for everything it's worth. Suspense is one thing, and would probably come naturally, the teasing and giving people clues to try and make them guess (and they really only narrowed it down to a period of 17 years) is lame in my opinion.

Yeah, this is getting boring...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:10

yeah yeah,
i already have lost interest.
checking the iorr posts everyday, and my general mail.
yeah, the normal Stones anxiety is gone.
we´ll see is the feeling of today.
a shame really, because i want to keep the Stones adrenaline feeling, but its fading and fading.
Just like the feeling there will be a tour, or at least a show in Amsterdam
bye
jeroen

Bootleg Hint From Tongue & Lips
Posted by: 18thDec1943 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 15:20

BOOTLEG ALERT Another hint for you. The upcoming release was recorded in the continent of North America.

Re: Bootleg Hint From Tongue & Lips
Date: January 25, 2012 15:51

EL Cocamambo 77...

Re: Bootleg Hint From Tongue & Lips
Posted by: 18thDec1943 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 16:22

The ElMo or perhaps The Concert In Oshawa (Keith's sentence). I was at both shows and they were good! Well, GREAT! tongue sticking out smiley

Was also at the ElMo (both shows), very good as well. Really good stuff!hot smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:20

"Yes he has insiders tips, indeed. He gets it from StonesTod"

If things are getting incestuous at IORR well I'm outta here!

Date: January 25, 2012 21:23

NoCode0680
Erik_Snow
Justin
Gazza
corriecas

+1

Lame and completely childish---which is basically what Twitter is. The moron tweeting this stuff is forgetting that there is a portion of fans that are taking these releases seriously. These aren't just random recordings...this is a huge deal. So for them to toy with people hoping to lure more people in with these danging carrots in our faces--is completley useless. The people who care--already care...the people don't...won't.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:26

why do you guys check every day to see what the bootleg will be? that's why it's causing you such anxiety and stress! why don't you try NOT checking and just go and live your life. If you miss the news by one week it's not the end of the world.

Date: January 25, 2012 21:28

GumbootCloggeroo
why do you guys check every day to see what the bootleg will be? that's why it's causing you such anxiety and stress! why don't you try NOT checking and just go and live your life. If you miss the news by one week it's not the end of the world.
thumbs up
If twitter is childish, why bother following twitter.....

Date: January 25, 2012 21:29

mtaylor
GumbootCloggeroo
thumbs up

I don't follow twitter, but somebody makes a seperate IORR thread about every damn tweet that pops up

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:31

Erik_Snow
mtaylor
GumbootCloggeroo
thumbs up

I don't follow twitter, but somebody makes a seperate IORR thread about every damn tweet that pops up

Yeah, I haven't looked at their twitter feed once, but I know everything that's been said on it.

Date: January 25, 2012 21:32

I honestly wouldn't check this thread but I fear that I would miss the announcement on page 870 or whatever of this thread.

I formally suggest that once the title is released either A) the original title of this thread be changed to reflect the announcement or B ) a completely new thread is created. I prefer a new thread created--you can't miss it and it's a fresh space for new conversation. After a few days, BV can maybe merge that new thread with this one if he feels it is redundant.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-25 21:33 by Justin.

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: January 25, 2012 21:32

twitter is great. glad the band is using social media to help generate interest in the vaults. i, for one, am enjoying the suspense. but, maybe that's because i'm not under the misguided impression that the rolling stones owe me something.

Date: January 25, 2012 21:34

I agree with Mick Jagger - the Internet is a waste of time. Lots of garbage, but somehow we can't be without. It is somehow an addiction, like being depent on drugs, cigarettes, sugar or whatever....

Date: January 25, 2012 21:37

vermontoffender
twitter is great. glad the band is using social media to help generate interest in the vaults. i, for one, am enjoying the suspense. but, maybe that's because i'm not under the misguided impression that the rolling stones owe me something.

An if twitter, facebook, iorr, rocksoff, shidoobee etc. isn't enough then go to "rollingstonesofficial.tumblr.com/" there is even more to spend time on....
smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1629
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home