Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 63
Re: SuperHeavy
Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: February 12, 2012 22:20

StonesTod
proudmary
I like this love festival! Just a sight for sore eyes.
And what a nice people have gathered here! andy js - this poster has said that he was going to boo Jagger during the next tour, Erik_Snow called me SICKO for the fact that I like the Bigger Bang or Jagger's solo albums.
By the way, your hero Richards said in one of his Life promo interviews( to German newspaper) that he likes the SH music and that he respects the musicians with whom Mick worked on this project.
I'm not interested in his opinion - but still it's nice to know that he is smarter than his fans.

keith is a very,very stupid man. all true stones fans know this.

Yep, all true stones fans know this but Richards' fans do not want to acknowledge the obvious

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 12, 2012 22:26

proudmary
Do not be stupid - I know it's hard - I can find your post and publish it here. But I'm too lazy.
Come take your medicine. I'm afraid you're again foaming at the mouth

Please quit your childish longing for a "message board fight". I don't bother. Not today anyway. <<come on take your medicine>> zzzzzzzzz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-12 22:29 by Erik_Snow.

Date: February 12, 2012 22:28

Recording "Energy" Vocals
SuperHeavy Facebook Episode 1
Mick& Joss

Dave and Damian working on "Miracle Worker" in Miami with AR singing live from Chennai in India.
Episode 2

[www.facebook.com]

Date: February 12, 2012 22:46

Erik_Snow
proudmary
Do not be stupid - I know it's hard - I can find your post and publish it here. But I'm too lazy.

Please quit your childish longing for a "message board fight". I don't bother. Not today anyway. <<come on take your medicine>> zzzzzzzzz

I think you need the medicine.

This is from our previous exchange of views
Erik_Snow
Take your piss break during Streets Of Love - or nevermind the setlist and do it into your pants, which would suit you
Have a happy time meditating to "Brand New Set Of Rules", "Too Far Gone", "Joy", etc. You sicko
Mary, don't you have a mars bar or something ?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you're one of the most rude and unreasonably aggressive posters on this board

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-12 22:48 by proudmary.

Date: February 12, 2012 22:50

proudmary
Erik_Snow
proudmary

Erik_Snow
Take your piss break during Streets Of Love - or nevermind the setlist and do it into your pants, which would suit you
Have a happy time meditating to "Brand New Set Of Rules", "Too Far Gone", "Joy", etc. You sicko

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks you're one of the most rude and unreasonably aggressive posters on this board

You put together several sentences from different posts there, and put completely out of it's context. Absolute BS. Almost like a jig saw puzzle.
And Again, I really don't know how you get your kicks out of trying to start up message-board-fights, like you do here.
Couldn't you get energy out on something else? Gardening ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-12 23:29 by Erik_Snow.

Date: February 12, 2012 23:08

Erik_Snow
proudmary
Erik_Snow
proudmary

Erik_Snow

You put together several sentences from different posts there. Almost like a jig saw puzzle. Again, I really don't know how you get your kicks out of trying to start up message-board-fights, like you do here.
Couldn't you get energy out on something else? Gardening ?

Gardening - I do not have time to it. I'm too busy with a Mars bar

Btw,these're all your posts from one thread, in a row, addressed to me (except for the first one, to piss in his pants you recommended to someone who didn't admire Richards two songs set during the Stones show )

Just stop it. Enough, really

Date: February 12, 2012 23:15

proudmary

Me ? Good grief

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: February 12, 2012 23:24

proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
And what a nice people have gathered here! andy js - this poster has said that he was going to boo Jagger during the next tour, Erik_Snow called me SICKO for the fact that I like the Bigger Bang or Jagger's solo albums.
By the way, your hero Richards said in one of his Life promo interviews( to German newspaper) that he likes the SH music and that he respects the musicians with whom Mick worked on this project.
I'm not interested in his opinion - but still it's nice to know that he is smarter than his fans.

Yep, all true stones fans know this but Richards' fans do not want to acknowledge the obvious

well, we're very, very stupid people too. rock'n'roll is not for intellectuals. not sure what mick's doing in the band, frankly.

Date: February 12, 2012 23:24

Erik_Snow
proudmary

Me ? Good grief

You misunderstood me - you can curse me as much as you like, stop to neglect your mental health.
I know I'm like nanny...

Date: February 12, 2012 23:26

StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary

well, we're very, very stupid people too. rock'n'roll is not for intellectuals. not sure what mick's doing in the band, frankly.

I did not know that Mick was with you in the same band

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-12 23:27 by proudmary.

Date: February 12, 2012 23:37

proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary

he is? see how stupid i am? i thought he was in the stones.

Date: February 12, 2012 23:45

StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary

he is in the Stones but are you too? I'm confused
but what I know for sure, is that you're intentionally trolling this thread

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 12, 2012 23:47

Can't we go back to being nice to each other? As an olive branch, I'll offer to eat the Mars bar.

Date: February 12, 2012 23:54

Rocky Dijon
Can't we go back to being nice to each other? As an olive branch, I'll offer to eat the Mars bar.

I like the story of how Marianne was offered to do ads for Mars bar. She indignantly refused.
in fact she could make big money

Btw, I'm always nice to everybody

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-12 23:56 by proudmary.

Date: February 13, 2012 01:45

proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary
StonesTod
proudmary

he is in the Stones but are you too? I'm confused
but what I know for sure, is that you're intentionally trolling this thread

trolling is good for the soul. so it's best to do it intentionally.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 13, 2012 02:06

proudmary
you're intentionally trolling this thread

Oh my, StonesTod being accused of being a troll.
How unfair can you be ?
This really makes me very very sad.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: February 13, 2012 02:07

StonesTod isn't a troll, he's more of a Court Jester.

Date: February 13, 2012 02:19

Rocky Dijon
StonesTod isn't a troll, he's more of a Court Jester.

if it looks like a troll, walks like a troll, smells likes a troll and trolls like a troll...it's prolly a troll....

Date: February 13, 2012 02:21

Sho nuff he's a Trollin' Stone.

Date: February 17, 2012 11:28

Dave Stewart opens up about Mick Jagger and the future of SuperHeavy
Carla Hay
SuperHeavy, whose members include Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart, still has a documentary in the works, and Jagger wants "Energy" to be SuperHeavy's second music video. These are some of the things that Stewart told me when I did an exclusive interview with him on February 15, 2012, while he was in Los Angeles for his tour with Joss Stone, one of the other members of SuperHeavy.
SuperHeavy has no plans to tour and has yet to do any official live public performances for the group's self-titled album, which was released in September 2011. One place where SuperHeavy won't be performing is at the 2012 Olympics, since Stewart revealed during our conversation that SuperHeavy turned down an invitation to do an Olympics performance. My full interview with Stewart will be in my Celebrity Q&A column around April 2012. In the meantime, here is what Stewart said when we talked about SuperHeavy.

You’ve been directing and producing a SuperHeavy documentary, which has had some footage officially released on the Internet. What is the latest status on the full-length documentary?

My little company has been making documentaries — it’s a company called Weapons of Mass Entertainment — we made a feature-film-length documentary on Stevie Nicks and Joss Stone. I just signed a six-picture deal with CineDine — a six-documentary film deal.
With SuperHeavy, I just made a documentary, which was an amazing thing to capture. I’ve probably got an hour-and-15-minute-long film. I think it’s interesting, but because things keep happening, I keep filming that.
Mick wants to make a video for [SuperHeavy song] “Energy.” It’s one of his favorites. I started to feed some of [the documentary footage] on Facebook, some little teasers. We have amazing stuff.

I know you’ve been asked this question almost every time you’ve done an interview talking about SuperHeavy, but do you think SuperHeavy will ever do a live public performance?

We would all like to, but the thing is with having a band like that, Joss and I have just been playing live. A.R. [Rahman] is busy rehearsing for the Academy Awards show. Everybody’s busy doing things, but we can all regroup at one point. It’s a mixture of five managers.

Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood said in a recent interview that the Rolling Stones have been invited to perform at the 2012 Olympics in London. Do you think the Stones are going to do it?

I’m not sure. They might. I think the Olympics committee has been asking a few people, hedging their bets. Why not? It would be a hell of a thing. It’s London, and it’s where the Stones are from. The funny thing is, SuperHeavy was also approached [to perform at the 2012 Olympics], because SuperHeavy is mixed culturally: Indian, Jamaican, British. It’s all very interesting.

Mick Jagger and Martin Scorsese are producing a TV drama series about the music business, and Terence Winter (of “The Sopranos” and “Boardwalk Empire” fame) reportedly wrote the screenplay for the show’s pilot episode. Would you be interested in doing the soundtrack or score music for that TV series if it gets picked up by a network?

Oh yeah! I created the music for the TV series "Malibu Country” [starring Reba McEntire]. We’re making the pilot in April [2012]. So I’ve done stuff like that. Yeah, I’d work anytime with Mick and Scorsese. Obviously, it would be amazing. Mick and I have got so many great songs and experiments that nobody’s heard. Anything with Mick and Scorsese would be incredible to work on.

You mentioned earlier that SuperHeavy was asked to perform at the 2012 Olympics. It sounds like that’s not going to happen. So what would be the band’s ideal place for the first SuperHeavy live public performance?

SuperHeavy, when people realized what it was, we were asked to do everything: the Grammys, the Olympics, the opening of a balloon in Bangkok. There’s a wall of invitations.
We always talk about making it … not a secret gig, but just a small place in New York or something like that. We haven’t set anything. We went through a million different ramifications. We did the [documentary] film.
We can decide anything at any point. We’re always free to do something. Everybody wants to do something. It’s not like we have to find something to do.

Since you've been collaborating with Mick Jagger for several years, what do you think the two of you will work on next?

I have no idea. Maybe another SuperHeavy thing. I don’t know.

[www.examiner.com]

Date: February 17, 2012 15:57

Thanks for posting that, ProudMary.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 17, 2012 18:08

wow...that's great PM...thanks for posting. I had thought SH was DOA given the lack of sales and seeming lack of interest on the part of MJ to do any proper promo or shows.

I had thought they would have been a no-brainer for the Grammy's (last sept) so am surprised to hear they were approached and said no.

I wonder why the 'shyness' about appearing in public?

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: February 17, 2012 18:13

treaclefingers
wow...that's great PM...thanks for posting. I had thought SH was DOA given the lack of sales and seeming lack of interest on the part of MJ to do any proper promo or shows.

I had thought they would have been a no-brainer for the Grammy's (last sept) so am surprised to hear they were approached and said no.

i think mick pulled the plug on SH because he did not want to be the one that
killed the stones. when the stones have found their natural end, only then will
we know what mick has in mind. maybe SH, maybe not, we'll see.

Date: February 17, 2012 18:14

It's absolutely trolling, I mean amazing, that this troll, er, thread, is still trolling on - AGHT - going on.

Date: February 17, 2012 18:18

superrevvy
treaclefingers

I wanted to say about the same as superrevvy. The future will show us but I think this 50th anniversary - it's the last thing that Mick does with the Stones

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: February 17, 2012 18:21

proudmary
superrevvy

I wanted to say about the same as superrevvy. The future will show us but I think this 50th anniversary - it's the last thing that Mick does with the Stones

even keith has said that. "one last bash".

Date: February 17, 2012 18:34

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
It's absolutely trolling, I mean amazing, that this troll, er, thread, is still trolling on - AGHT - going on.

It's extraordinary, isn't it?
I wonder what does it mean?

Date: February 17, 2012 18:37

proudmary
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

It's extraordinary, isn't it?
I wonder what does it mean?

It means a few people have a inherent interest in extremely boring music.

Posted by: SoulPlunderer ()
Date: February 17, 2012 19:13

superrevvy
treaclefingers

Please realise that SuperHeavy was a side-project rather than a long-term career move for Mick or any of the other participants.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 17, 2012 19:27

Oh no. This means another 500 posts from superevvy.eye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 63

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2003
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home