Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VIP Fan Pack
Posted by: bellgf5510 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 00:32

Hi, I have some questions that the Ticketmaster website hasn't reall helped that much with.

I bought tickets to se the Nashville show and spent a little extra for a "Silver VIP pack." From what I can tell, this comes with some extra merchandise including a "fan pac," laynard, poster, etc.

Does anyone know if this gets picked up at the show or is it mailed to you?

Also, does anyone know what is included in the "Silver VIP fan pack?"

This might seem like a silly question, but this is going to be my first concert ever, and am not sure how this stuff works.

thanks!

Re: VIP Fan Pack
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: April 12, 2015 00:33

I would assume that it will all be mailed to you.

Date: April 12, 2015 00:36

I would think so to, nust they never asked for an adress? Unless they just ship it to the one attached to my ticket master account?

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 01:24

The fan VIP items during the 2012-2013 tour were mailed.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:14

I've done a few McCartney VIPs and it was mailed to me. They used the billing address from the credit card. Also you might receive an email a few days before about the VIP package.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:41

This is what you get mailed to you.

VIP Packages

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE

One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows *

One Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Poster
•Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
•Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue

The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Pack
•Designed Exclusively for Rolling Stones VIP Package Purchasers
•Each VIP Fan Pack Contains Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise
•VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
•Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

* Please note venue seating configurations can vary market-by-market

THE EMERALD VIP PACKAGE

One Amazing Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Fifteen (15) Rows *

•Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
•Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue

•VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
•Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

THE SAPPHIRE VIP PACKAGE

One Phenomenal Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty-Five (25) Rows *

THE RUBY VIP PACKAGE

One Awesome Top Price Reserved Floor or Lower Level Ticket *

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE

One Excellent Second Price Reserved Ticket *
•This Package is Based on a Third Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

THE SILVER VIP PACKAGE

One Premium Third Price Reserved Ticket *
•This Package is Based on a Fourth Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:42

bellgf5510
Hi, I have some questions that the Ticketmaster website hasn't reall helped that much with.

I bought tickets to se the Nashville show and spent a little extra for a "Silver VIP pack." From what I can tell, this comes with some extra merchandise including a "fan pac," laynard, poster, etc.

Does anyone know if this gets picked up at the show or is it mailed to you?

Also, does anyone know what is included in the "Silver VIP fan pack?"

This might seem like a silly question, but this is going to be my first concert ever, and am not sure how this stuff works.

thanks!

It says on Ticketmaster website that the merchandise is mailed to your credit card billing address. May arrive before or after the show.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 12, 2015 04:21

THE VIP PACKAGE

One ***** Ticket

Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

If the laminated 'Very Important Person' badge and the program are 'also' and 'bonus', what are the contents of the "Essential RS fan pack" alluded to in the first three lines?

The poster?

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: April 12, 2015 04:25

In Australia they were the generic 14 on Fire posters, not the individual city ones.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 12, 2015 04:40

Quote; Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise.....well, it would be wouldn't it?....I should hope so anyway, were they toying with the idea of sending out 'Exclusive U2 or Macca themed merch' instead but suddenly had an epiphany and understood that that might not be in order and then felt a surge of public duty to let us all know 'for the avoidance of doubt'......urrrggghhhh...........

I can't get no....,,,,,,,,,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 15:27 by EddieByword.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: April 12, 2015 15:08

In Europe in 2014 you were given the fan pack at the gig - but I think the number of VIP tickets was much lower - maybe 50 at Oslo for example.

Date: April 12, 2015 15:18

dhinkle555

Were they mailed prior to the concert or a few weeks after?

Date: April 12, 2015 19:45

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
dhinkle555

Were they mailed prior to the concert or a few weeks after?

Who cares? Do not worry...you will get this pile of dust collectors worth about $20.oo wholeslae and $100.00 retail soon enough. The cost of the laminate and lanyard must be almost $2.00 alone...

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: April 12, 2015 21:07

I'd expect that you will get your VIP Merch stuff around September. Commemorative laminates dangling from 3,000 people just makes things confusing for local security the day of show.

Posted by: wellalright ()
Date: April 12, 2015 21:39

people really buy this junk?

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 12, 2015 21:46

When someone get their cool stuff I would love to see some pictures, sounds like fun stuff. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: April 12, 2015 22:41

Auckland VIP packs were collected inside the gig at a special tent

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 12, 2015 22:47

At Auckland, you picked it up at the venue. They had a special booth set up - I can't remember what was in it - a lithograph, a hardcover program, a tongue tote bag and some other stuff. It's decent quality stuff, you wouldn't throw it away. My daughter loves the tote bag.

I did the package in Amsterdam in 2006 and one item that was really nice was a toilet kit in black leather with the Stones Logo (made by the guys who make Swiss Army Knives).

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 13, 2015 02:22

I still use the blanket I got in some ticket package or other.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 07:03

The 2013 package had a really nice blanket, hard cover tour book and laminate, inside a tote bag. I got mine via FedEx 12 days later, this was from Philly 2. In Paris last summer, they handed it to you on your way in. It was a bigger tote bag with a generic 14 on Fire poster, tour book and laminate. I had a woman ask me after the show in Paris while leaving where I got the bag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-13 07:04 by Amy340.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 13, 2015 12:41

Amy340
The 2013 package had a really nice blanket, hard cover tour book and laminate, inside a tote bag. I got mine via FedEx 12 days later, this was from Philly 2. In Paris last summer, they handed it to you on your way in. It was a bigger tote bag with a generic 14 on Fire poster, tour book and laminate. I had a woman ask me after the show in Paris while leaving where I got the bag.

My daughters loved the tote bag. It is the most popular item in my house since a White Stripes tote bag (red and white swirl peppermint candy logo on black tote) I got it in one of their Vault Packages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-25 19:05 by drbryant.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 13, 2015 13:22

2 years ago the package had a nice hardcover version of the tour book & a really nice blanket amongst other things. Took quite awhile to show up in the mail.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 13, 2015 14:59

The packages are only mailed out in Canada and the US. International customers do not benefit from these. I was lucky enough in 2013 to get some of the package on the last show in Washington and it was handed to us while we were standing in line for the Pit.
If you intend to go for the VIP and you live outside the US make sure you have a friend's address in the US who can mail it to you.

Date: May 22, 2015 18:56

anyone got their's yet?

Date: May 25, 2015 17:46

did they give it out at the door in SD?

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: May 26, 2015 03:57

I was keen to go to this concert but as an "international" person I was unable to purchase a VIP package as they could not post to me. Surely I could have picked them up when in town as i did for the O2 shows?!

Date: May 26, 2015 23:55

They were suppossed to mail them, but so sign of it so far. Hope it comes before the show. Unless you pick them up at the door....

Date: May 29, 2015 21:07

anyone have any info on when this comes out?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home