Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Will the Fonda theater show be released on dvd?
Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:22

Wondering if this show will come out on DVD or perhaps Bob Clearmountain is already mixing the audio for iTunes release like they did for Hyde Park. From what I've read there seemed to be cameras galore

Re: Will the Fonda theater show be released on dvd?
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:23

Yes it will

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:27

I guess we will have an iTunes-download (audio) in a few weeks and the DVD after the tour is finished ... Like they did with HydePark2013 ....

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:27

Hope so!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:29

I haven't decided yet.
I'll give it some thought though...

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 22, 2015 18:58

I have a feeling the DVD will not live up to actually being there. There might be a great moment or two when they play a real rarity like I've Got The Blues, kind of like As Tears Go By on Shine A Light, or Emotional Rescue on Hyde Park.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:00

My goodness, I hope so, after all the fuss and bother.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:02

Munichhilton
I haven't decided yet.

If you need some help with the (necessary) Keef overdubs I can pull out my Tokai "Love Rock" 59$ guitar and my 10W Samick amp!

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:05

dcba
Munichhilton
I haven't decided yet.

If you need some help with the (necessary) Keef overdubs I can pull out my Tokai "Love Rock" 59$ guitar and my 10W Samick amp!

I have a Tokai Love Rock too

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:48

Based upon the info I've on IORR, it has been hinted by a few people, including BV, that says Fonda '15 is "supposed" to be released soon after the show. Strictly conjecture, but that is how I interpret what is being said.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:48

Opening night is Sunday, the special editions come out on June 9th, the clock is ticking after that... hurry up Mick, your buyers will ready to open thier wallets soon... but might lose interest after that... hurrrryy HURRRRYY!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-22 19:49 by Leonioid.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 22, 2015 20:20

just add a download code or bonus disc to the Sticky Fingers Deluxe box… I'll be fine with that

Date: May 22, 2015 20:54

Maybe it will be available as a Periscope download? winking smiley

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 21:00

onlystones
Based upon the info I've on IORR, it has been hinted by a few people, including BV, that says Fonda '15 is "supposed" to be released soon after the show. Strictly conjecture, but that is how I interpret what is being said.

It will not be a part of the deluxe SF release, because the album is already pressed. I actually held a copy of it when I was filmed for the docu-thingy wednesday afternoon, so obviously that's not happening. They never know if or when they will release a show until after it's been played. If the band doesn't like it, they won't release it. There will be a featurette on SF though.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 22, 2015 21:23

You have to keep an eye on the little things... like when they fave certain tweets. [twitter.com] smoking smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 22, 2015 22:21

roller99
onlystones

It will not be a part of the deluxe SF release, because the album is already pressed. I actually held a copy of it when I was filmed for the docu-thingy wednesday afternoon, so obviously that's not happening. They never know if or when they will release a show until after it's been played. If the band doesn't like it, they won't release it. There will be a featurette on SF though.

And there's no time for the next couple months or so to go in and add overdubs, so if it isn't good on the get go, we might not see it for some time, if at all.

Date: May 22, 2015 22:24

It will probably come out a bit later like the Texas dvd.

Date: May 22, 2015 22:24

Nikkei
You have to keep an eye on the little things... like when they fave certain tweets. [twitter.com] smoking smiley

Right on, as they say... The truth is out there.

Just like anyone who kept track of this board knew a month ago there would be a club show in LA on MAY 20-21 and two weeks ago it would be at The Fonda... and a week ago that is was a private industry gig and thus a tough ticket... and not that I would ever watch TMZ, but I heard they said o ntheir show last night that they didnt even hear about this show, not a wisp... I thought that was intersting. But by showtime I guess they heard because their cameras were there showing all the celebs, as TMZ camera always is in Hollywood. Celebs know where to go to be on camera and where to avoid them also.

The truth is out there... "keep an eye on the little things"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-22 22:36 by Leonioid.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: May 22, 2015 22:34

You have to wait Keef overdubs!

Date: May 22, 2015 22:39

KRiffhard
You have to wait Keef overdubs!

come on man, this is no time to face reality ;)
we want to see the club show now yesterday!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:18

dcba
Munichhilton
I haven't decided yet.

You're on Iggy. I'll be round your trash cans at 9...got any Monte Cristos or should I stop on the way?

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:27

DandelionPowderman
It will probably come out a bit later like the Texas dvd.

You are going to have a lot of excited 90-somethings for sure!

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:28

i'm still holding out hoping they will do a boxset like they did with licks and bigger bang tours

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 22, 2015 23:31

I got some "Gitane Maïs" (Google these...) and they're the rockiest cigs you'll ever find.
I'm ready to track a CYHMK guitar solo to compensate for the one Ron didn't play yesterday but blues scales are for wimps. How about playing it in hexatonic scales for a change?
You MH will be my Jimmy Miller I'll be you Ken Shabby with guitar!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-22 23:35 by dcba.

Posted by: winter ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:00

I don't think it will be released on dvd. It would be nice, historically, to hear YGM, IGTB, SM and Moonlight Mile, but as far as a full one-off show I don't see it happening. I don't think they've ever released a 'warmup gig' officially, have they? MJ, especially, likes to quality control the output, and with lots more 'slow' songs than normal in the set and several that hadn't been played live in years, a full show dvd probably isn't going to happen.

I do think they'll put together some kind of live dvd by Xmas, taking the best version of each of the SF songs of the tour, and maybe a few of the Fonda songs could be bonus tracks. RS.com might even put one or two up on the site to push the tour. But I don't see the Fonda's Sway or CYHMK making an official release unless Chuck (as musical director) has finally gotten them to do Sway right. Keith on 12-string for YGM sure sounds like it would be fun to hear though.

Or, like DP said, it'll come out years from now...Heck, we're still waiting to hear 2013's Love In Vain, haha!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:14

winter
I don't think it will be released on dvd. It would be nice, historically, to hear YGM, IGTB, SM and Moonlight Mile, but as far as a full one-off show I don't see it happening. I don't think they've ever released a 'warmup gig' officially, have they? MJ, especially, likes to quality control the output, and with lots more 'slow' songs than normal in the set and several that hadn't been played live in years, a full show dvd probably isn't going to happen.

I do think they'll put together some kind of live dvd by Xmas, taking the best version of each of the SF songs of the tour, and maybe a few of the Fonda songs could be bonus tracks. RS.com might even put one or two up on the site to push the tour. But I don't see the Fonda's Sway or CYHMK making an official release unless Chuck (as musical director) has finally gotten them to do Sway right. Keith on 12-string for YGM sure sounds like it would be fun to hear though.

Or, like DP said, it'll come out years from now...Heck, we're still waiting to hear 2013's Love In Vain, haha!

There you go, 2005 - audio ......... [www.stonesarchive.com] .....also there's few trx from this on the Bigger Bang DVD

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:43

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-07 19:19 by colonial.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: May 23, 2015 15:12

I think it will be released...soon after the tour....dvd & cd...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 23, 2015 15:13

will the tigers be released from the cage??????????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: May 23, 2015 20:08

Have there been any other theater shows besides the Beacon theater that had models down front?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1658
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home