Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Happy St David's Day
Posted by: Welsh Stone ()
Date: March 1, 2015 15:56

Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus - Happy Saint David's Day! And it is a happy day - good win against France yesterday!

Nice to see the Welsh flag being flown outside the New York Stock Exchange and that St David's Day is being officially recognised by Wisconsin - well done Wisconsin!

About time we had some recognition - when I'm abroad I spend most of my time trying to explain to people where Wales is! At least more people are vaguely aware of us now thanks to Gareth Bale!

Re: OT: Happy St David's Day
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 1, 2015 16:15

What about Tom Jones? I'm sure he has scored more than Bale smoking smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 1, 2015 17:05

And Catherine Zeta Jones, she scored big too, Swansea to LA in one jump...........winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-01 17:24 by EddieByword.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 1, 2015 17:08

Welsh Stone
Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus - Happy Saint David's Day! And it is a happy day - good win against France yesterday!

Nice to see the Welsh flag being flown outside the New York Stock Exchange and that St David's Day is being officially recognised by Wisconsin - well done Wisconsin!

About time we had some recognition - when I'm abroad I spend most of my time trying to explain to people where Wales is! At least more people are vaguely aware of us now thanks to Gareth Bale!

During the 80's, Bonymaen in Swansea was unfairly compared to Beirut in the press, the Lebanese government made a complaint.......

Seriously though, a guy I know from there went to Perth - Oz on holiday and some Oz blokes had heard of it...........>grinning smiley<

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-01 17:26 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: March 1, 2015 17:29

I've never heard of the dude -anyway my mom was a Jones so I guess I'm somewhat Welsh and appreciate the day! Have one on the house!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-01 17:31 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: March 1, 2015 17:43

Happy St. David's Day to all the fine welsh people of IORR smiling smiley

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 1, 2015 17:43

Welsh Stone

Lovely win against France yesterday, spent all day at my local, the Cross Keys, Neath smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2040
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home