Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article)
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: May 14, 2011 03:52

So people have right to be different. Some of them post about NHL, El Classico,Wishbone Ash, etc. on Stones site (!?). Other recyling always same themes like Eric Clapton is god, Mick Taylor is near to be, Keith Richards is new pope, Charlie Watts walks on water....
Sometimes this seems like this>

To be different I want to see Lizzy, because I think she is very brave and special.

Pictures are interesting, and seems everything is O.K.

Re: Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article)
Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: May 14, 2011 04:23

Re: Thank You Rolling Stones! And first of all much thanks Lizzy Jagger, you make some of our lives much better (full Playboy article)
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: May 14, 2011 06:47

AWWWW...VERY NICE FIGURE, Nice this, nice that, nice those - thanks for sharing Lizzy with us
Thanks for Posting - Works of art I say, I say !!!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 14, 2011 11:31

JJackFl
So people have right to be different. Some of them post about NHL, El Classico,Wishbone Ash, etc. on Stones site (!?). Other recyling always same themes like Eric Clapton is god, Mick Taylor is near to be, Keith Richards is new pope, Charlie Watts walks on water....
Sometimes this seems like this>

To be different I want to see Lizzy, because I think she is very brave and special.

Pictures are interesting, and seems everything is O.K.

Smoking a cigarette.......boy, is she dumb !

When I express anything through my body it calls for the extractor on go !..............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-14 11:49 by EddieByword.

Date: May 14, 2011 11:55

EddieByword

Youth sin like all Stones

Date: May 14, 2011 12:08

JJackFl
EddieByword

Youth sin like all Stones

Appreciate that, and that sin was mine too but in those days we were really ignorant of the dangers.........

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 14, 2011 18:59

2 1 2 0

Date: May 14, 2011 20:10

Come On

NOW...... that's more like it..........the manisfestation of femininity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-14 20:15 by EddieByword.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 14, 2011 20:27

Mick taught her which forks to use?

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 14, 2011 22:28

JJackFl
JJackF1..hey mate!..Another thread that should be deleted just like the other one that has photos of Mick's daughter!

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: May 14, 2011 23:03

Nice...still prefer Pallenberg in her hey day though!

Date: May 15, 2011 00:37

colonial
JJackF1..hey mate!..Another thread that should be deleted just like the other one that has photos of Mick's daughter!

Why, she looks great?

Date: May 15, 2011 10:00

Smokin Hot!!!!

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:48

colonial

WHAT!?!?! I checked, you're from New Zealand(?) what a surprise with that spot-on American "Puritanical" attitude??? Give us all a break, eh... IMHO maybe you should protest the innocent slaughter of millions of human beings (Iraqi) more and displays of beautiful tasteful semi - nude photography a bit less. Think which one has much more of a lasting negative impact on our fragile world mind set...THINK, don't just REACT....

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:54

CrissCrossMind
colonial

WHAT!?!?! I checked, you're from New Zealand(?) what a surprise with that spot-on American "Puritanical" attitude??? Give us all a break, eh... IMHO maybe you should protest the innocent slaughter of millions of human beings (Iraqi) more and displays of beautiful tasteful semi - nude photography a bit less. Think which one has much more of a lasting negative impact on our fragile world mind set...THINK, don't just REACT....

Hey CCM !

I think colonial was actually just sarcastic ,but he was kidding by saying this thread should be deleted ,weren't you,colonial ?winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 15, 2011 10:57

Since it seems nobody has watched this :winking smiley
[www.iorr.org]

It explains very well what they do with the photos you can see on magazines,especially women's ones .I am sure CCM knows a lot about that & it would be interesting to hear his point of view as a photographer .
I don't doubt at all that Lizzie looks real good but I have a doubt about her being SO /that thin ...

Date: May 15, 2011 15:47

SwayStones
CrissCrossMind
colonial

Hey CCM !

I think colonial was actually just sarcastic ,but he was kidding by saying this thread should be deleted ,weren't you, colonial?winking smiley

Swaystones
..No!..I don't do any kidding about The Rolling Stones at all..smoking smiley

Date: May 15, 2011 16:06

CrissCrossMind
colonial

CrissCrossMind..AMERICA..smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-15 16:10 by colonial.

Date: May 15, 2011 20:07

I'm addng 3 new from same pictoral. Someone like it, others not. Take it as worming for tennis match Nadal - Djokovic. (2:1 or 1:2)

Date: May 15, 2011 22:33

JJackFl
Take it as worming for tennis match Nadal - Djokovic. (2:1 or 1:2)

Wrong bet Nadal - Djokovic 0:2

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: May 15, 2011 22:43

CrissCrossMind
colonial

ah yes, leave it to CrissCrossMind to turn a thread about lovely nude photos into a diatribe about politics and warfare. maybe you can talk about Walmart employees as well?
CrissCrossMind = boner killer.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: May 15, 2011 23:38

JJackFl
I'm addng 3 new from same pictoral. Someone like it, others not. Take it as worming for tennis match Nadal - Djokovic. (2:1 or 1:2)

wow, love the first photo of these three.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 16, 2011 01:35

eye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-16 02:14 by sweetcharmedlife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1485
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home