Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-Headphones
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: November 28, 2014 13:47

I work out in my gym, when I am not using up my Annual Leave quota.

My IPOD buds keep falling out, and am wondering if anyone has used, or works out, with BOSE QC25 headphones. I want to get some, and am also wondering what the consensus is amongst IORR folks.

I cannot abide, at the moment, 4Music, as the stuff is the same that they play, and would rather work out to Brussels Affair, Jack Johnson by Miles, LA Friday, etc etc.

Re: OT-Headphones
Posted by: johnypar ()
Date: November 28, 2014 13:57

Hi
QC25 are over the ear headphones, I find those type a bit difficult to work with in the gym/ or running.
I use Bose IE2 (or soundsports new model) - it is an in ear headphone model, with a special silicon rubber that keeps preventing buds from falling out.
Found it quite comfortable, and the sound quality is superb in comparison to apple buds.

Posted by: jjf1965 ()
Date: November 28, 2014 14:32

I bought myself the BOSE "SoundSportâ„¢ In-Ear Headphones". They fit tight and sound is decent. I use them for biking

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: November 28, 2014 15:14

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 15:55 by camper88.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 28, 2014 15:24

The Bose are not worth the money IMHO, after a lot of searching I've found the inear Klipsch S4 with the double tips to be perfect for my needs, hold tight, block out all noise, very light, great sound. If I need to stay alert to my environment (biking or running) a light pair I go for my cheap and light Bluetooth Philips SHB4000 headset.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: November 28, 2014 16:54

Don`t owe one but my high end shop would say Grado IGI if you really have to listen mp3

phonophono

You can choose the language.

Tom

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: November 28, 2014 17:00

Check out the Sony MDR-7506 'phones. They are used in a number of recording studios and, for the money, much better than Bose, which is an over-rated brand IMO.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 28, 2014 18:43

I'm old( school)..I still have Koss pro4AAA...i think I paid nearly $60 for them...back in 70's(when I still lived with the folks)

Date: November 28, 2014 18:43

Here's a review chart for in-ear monitor earphones : * [theheadphonelist.com] *

The JH Audio JH13 Pro is rated as the best with the Noble 4s not far behind.

The RHA MA750 and MA750i offers exceptional value for the price for in-ear style headphones. The same is true for the V-Sonic VC1000 and for the Fidue A83 .

Westone and Etymotic Research as well as JH Audio , Custom Art , and Spiral Ear make custom fitted models.

Also,Sensaphonics makes custom fitted sleeves for Shure in-earphones.

If you want to stay on the VERY inexpensive side,SoundMagic has models worth consideration.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home