Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
OT: Help Sting Harvest His Tuscan Grapes And Olives For $345 Per Day (You Pay Him)
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 28, 2014 04:48

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-28 05:02 by tatters.

Re: OT: Help Sting Harvest His Tuscan Grapes for $345 Per Day (You Pay Him)
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 28, 2014 05:04

It would have to include some time picking with Trudi for that price....peace

Re: OT: Help Sting Harvest His Tuscan Grapes And Olives For $345 Per Day (You Pay Him)
Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 28, 2014 05:14

I assume that price would get a front row ticket at the dinner table once harvested.

Re: OT: Help Sting Harvest His Tuscan Grapes And Olives For $345 Per Day (You Pay Him)
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: August 28, 2014 06:20

Thanks. Because what I really needed was even more proof that Sting is a douche.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: August 28, 2014 07:46

71Tele
Thanks. Because what I really needed was even more proof that Sting is a douche.

thumbs upgrinning smileythumbs up

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: August 28, 2014 08:19

At that price he can harvest his ******g olives himself! If I need a holiday in Tuscany I can just go and see mum and dad and pick their olives with free food and lodgings! Good luck to Sting and his harvest>grinning smiley<

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 28, 2014 09:39

He can harvest his olives himself and then stick 'em where the sun don't shine .

Always thought he was a wan**r,and this well and truly confirms it. eye rolling smiley

Re: OT: Help Sting Harvest His Tuscan Grapes for $345 Per Day (You Pay Him)
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 28, 2014 09:52

Naturalust
It would have to include some time picking with Trudi for that price....peace

About 24 hours! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 28, 2014 10:17

"Start the day with a picnic on the expansive lawn and a briefing from the estate manager to help
you understand your work as a farmer-for-a-day: learn about the soil, the vines and trees, and
techniques for harvesting," the statement says.

At the end of the day pickers will be invited to taste the estate's wine - including a £12.50
Sangiovese-based red called Message in a Bottle, which offers "a complex aroma of cherries, wild
blackberries and spices"

. . . . . . . . . .

hmmm...I don't know about you, but it feels to me like various "Bastilles" scattered around the world,
are going to be stormed, in fairly short order. Only a matter of time.

Date: August 28, 2014 10:20

No charity, just pure exploitation? LOL! Priceless, Sting thumbs down

Date: August 28, 2014 10:50

Would anyone harvest Keef's leomons for that price or help out Mick in his garden at his French Chateau? And what extras would you like included?smoking smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 28, 2014 11:15

Come on, at least this is cheaper than renting Sir Michael's luxury villa in the West Indies for a week. Why haven't they knighted Mr Sting by the way?
He seems to fulfil the conditions: He doesn't live there and he doesn't pay taxes there.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: August 28, 2014 11:23

desertblues68
Would anyone harvest Keef's leomons for that price or help out Mick in his garden at his French Chateau? And what extras would you like included?smoking smiley

...Now that's the kind of question(-s) I look for on this board. cool smiley

Sure! I'd be happy to help him. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out In fact: no extras needed!! Just eye contact, a shake of hands, a broad grin, and a 'small talk' one-liner that I don't understand and will never be able to decipher in my head, not even in a million upcoming years: that's all I'd need. Because I just love lemons, you know. smoking smiley

Date: August 28, 2014 11:45

DandelionPowderman
No charity, just pure exploitation? LOL! Priceless, Sting thumbs down

Bed's too big ...for his Ego.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 28, 2014 11:46

Sting has been hanging out with the NFL executives!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 28, 2014 12:14

.....man what a sting !!!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-28 12:14 by Rockman.

Date: August 28, 2014 12:38

Rockman

Should we call the Police......?

Date: August 28, 2014 12:40

Manofwealthandtaste
Rockman

Should we call the Police......?

More like an SOS to the world...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: August 28, 2014 12:47

That's the way the 1% sees the 99% (that is us) : exploit them and let them think you're doing them a favour! smoking smiley
Congrats Sting for helping us understand the mentality of the 1%!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 28, 2014 12:59

dcba
That's the way the 1% sees the 99% (that is us) : exploit them and let them think you're doing them a favour! smoking smiley
Congrats Sting for helping us understand the mentality of the 1%!

It's all good as long as you have pictures of smiling faces to accompany the bad news. The corporate world has taken the lessons of Joseph Goebbels to heart in a big way. IMO, has rendered democracy a failed experiment at this point. As I said in another post, greed uber alles. Hope not too political. I'm just stridently pro human being. Wish more would speak up. Not meant to offend anyone, apologies if it does. Go ahead & take down if you want.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 28, 2014 14:03

Trudi only comes with the premium package price, along with a box set of Sting's new album, The Grapes of Douche.

Date: August 28, 2014 14:18

This is just the next natural step after "Golden Circle": "Golden Acre" grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-28 15:32 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 28, 2014 15:04

latebloomer
Trudi only comes with the premium package price, along with a box set of Sting's new album, The Grapes of Douche.

!! good one, latebloomer!

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 28, 2014 15:05

Sting is probably just saving up so he can afford to go see the Stones.

This has to be one of the nuttiest offers I've ever heard of in rock stars making money. Wait till Dylan comes up with a way to top Sting.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 28, 2014 17:29

latebloomer

I applaud you on your honing your comedic skills.

There may be a slot for you on the tour this fall...I'll be in touch!

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: August 28, 2014 18:09

"Caught between the Scylla and Charybdis." — WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER, the Police.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: August 28, 2014 19:14

This guy has become increasingly big headed and pompous over the years. It marks a new low for this pompous character. Since this is actually so pathetic as to be funny, one can only harken to the famous SNL skit with Lord and Lady Douchebag. Check it out on You Tube for some shoulder shaking chuckles. One of the greats...

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 28, 2014 19:57

The ridiculous thing is that there's probably a waiting list--people just dying to post photos
of themselves on Instagram/Facebook with muck on their faces, alongside Sting's gardener.

Date: August 28, 2014 20:12

RoughJusticeOnYa
desertblues68

...Now that's the kind of question(-s) I look for on this board. cool smiley

Sure! I'd be happy to help him. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out In fact: no extras needed!! Just eye contact, a shake of hands, a broad grin, and a 'small talk' one-liner that I don't understand and will never be able to decipher in my head, not even in a million upcoming years: that's all I'd need. Because I just love lemons, you know. smoking smiley
Just finished work, time to re-join the real world. To help Keef I would require a private guitar lessons to help Mick with a couple of hours gardening I would request 24 hours of his 'personal' time>grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-28 20:18 by desertblues68.

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: August 28, 2014 20:23

he can pay me to pick my dingleberries

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home