Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Image making by Andrew Loog Oldham
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: September 26, 2013 10:41

Re: Image making by Andrew Loog Oldham
Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: September 26, 2013 11:39

Nice plugs grinning smiley

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: September 26, 2013 11:42

Paint it, black. What is that, "Muddy painting the goddamn ceiling?" Im serious, is it a sort of racist title (unintentional or provocative) or is it artsy.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: September 26, 2013 11:55

I have never noticed the comma before so it's new to me!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 26, 2013 12:03

....awww well Andrew was influenced by Phil ...
and in his day that guy had more moves than a Russian chess player

ROCKMAN

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 26, 2013 12:16

Hmmm, they leave out the stones rejecting ALO's idea of using those horrible matching clothes.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 26, 2013 12:47

His Majesty
Hmmm, they leave out the stones rejecting ALO's idea of using those horrible matching clothes.

But they did use them... very soon to be abandoned (probably didn't suit to themgrinning smiley).

- Doxa

Date: September 26, 2013 12:49

Doxa
His Majesty

But they did use them... very soon to be abandoned (probably didn't suit to themgrinning smiley).

- Doxa

They had to at least try it, since the Beatles had done it before them grinning smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 26, 2013 13:19

DandelionPowderman
Doxa
His Majesty

- Doxa

They had to at least try it, since the Beatles had done it before them grinning smiley

I recall reading that it was this wild guy, a rebel without a cause, called Charlie Watts who lead the gang to get rid of them... he "forget" his jacket or something to some hotel room in their first ballroom tour. Keith then spoiled his suit with whiskey and chocolate...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: September 26, 2013 16:10

Random notes.

What ALO did with the Stones (or better, how he used the stones) was pure genius.

The only move I never understood was Ian - I am absolutely positive that NOTHING would have changed if the Stones had been a 6 piece band. Well, size of the slice of cake aside ... By the way all books underline how it was a painful decision for the band. Let's face it: they acted like pieces of shit in the occasion (all of them).

Muddy Waters. The general consensus on this board is now that MW painting the ceiling is just baloney from Keith. Yet, in Phelge's book, Brian confirmed the circumstance.

C

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home