Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Very fun part from ''LIFE''
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: January 11, 2011 18:37

…is about romancing Bobby Keys with Natalie Delon. She left him without explanation, and later he was told that she saved him from some Yugoslavians criminals closed with Alain Delon. (pages from 312 - 314)... and what’s reaction from Bobby ?
’’Who are these goddamn @#$%&? I’m from Texas . I’ll @#$%& eat them for dinner’’
Probably so. But I belive that firstly Stones lost good friend and Joshua Redman, or this man from 1972 (I forgot name, now) will play his instrument.
This people wasn't dengerous in nowdays meaning, but….
Mainly they was :
Stevica Markovic (May 10, 1937 Belgrade, Serbia – October 1, 1968 Paris, France) was a bodyguard of moviestar Alain Delon. He was found murdered in 1968. In the 1950s Stevan Markovic and his friend Milos Milos (Milos Milosevic) was involved in streetfighting in Belgrade. They met Alain Delon, a young movie star at the time, who was filming a movie in Belgrade in a co-production with SFR Yugoslavia. Delon engaged firstly Milos Milos and then Stevan Markovic as bodyguards. In 1968 the dead body of Stevan Markovic himself was found in the outskirts of Paris. Alain Delon was under investigation, but he was never accused. His death provoked a political scandal, The Markovic affair, involving French President Georges Pompidou. Western outskirts of Paris, the dead body of Stevan Markovic, bodyguard of moviestar Alain Delon, was found in a public dump.
Alain Delon and a Corsican gangster Francois Marcantoni came under investigation. One of the factors pointing in that direction was a letter of Stevan Markovic to his brother Aleksandar where he wrote: "If I get killed, it's 100% fault of Alain Delon and his godfather Francois Marcantoni."
Later, the investigation involved the former French Prime Minister (and later President) Georges Pompidou after a few press articles and a testimony of Borivoj Ackov. He testified that he was present at parties with the wife of Pompidou, Stevan Markovic and Alain Delon. The death of Stevan Markovic provoked a lot of rumors, suggesting the existence of group sex photos with Pompidou's wife. Pompidou himself accused Louis Wallon and Henri Capitant for using the French espionage service SDECE with an aim to set him up.
Milos Milos (Serbian: Miloš Miloševi? July 1, 1941 – January 30, 1966) Delon hired Milos Milos and Stevan Markovic as bodyguards, and Milos later moved to Hollywood, California. There he met gangster Nikola Milinkovich. Milinkovich gave Milos $200,000 to fight for him in streetfights, from which Nikola benefited $2,000,000. As a young Hollywood actor Milos is best known for his performance as a Soviet naval officer in the 1966 comedy ''The Russians are coming'' and for his titular role in the 1965Esperanto horror movie, Incubus. In 1965, Barbara Ann Thomason began an affair with Milos. The two were found dead in her husband Mickey Rooney's Los Angeles house in 1966. The American official inquiry stated that Milos had shot Thomason with Rooney's chrome-plated .38 caliber revolver and then committed suicide. The official inquiry provoked rumors and doubts that they were actually both murdered in revenge for having an affair…
Exist one more named Uros Milicevic, and he finished same as first two, but who cares…
But this story probably is not true, because this YU (Serbian) gansters disapper earlyer then Stones went to Necollte. So some sold Bobby false story.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-11 18:51 by JJackFl.

Re: Very fun part from ''LIFE''
Posted by: cc ()
Date: January 12, 2011 01:48

fun, but what did it tell us about keith?

Re: Very fun part from ''LIFE''
Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: January 12, 2011 09:06

cc
fun, but what did it tell us about keith?

Nothng new. He is not guilty if story is not true.
This part only sugest how Natalie Delon was atractive woman. As we remember...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home