Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Happy Birthday, Anita
Posted by: Meise ()
Date: January 25, 2013 10:49

Happy Birthday, Anita Pallenberg. You've been a true Rolling Stone!

By the way, it's my birthday too ;-)

Re: Happy Birthday, Anita
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 25, 2013 13:15

Happy birthday, ya'll !

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 25, 2013 13:35

happy birthday Anita!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 25, 2013 14:17

Woo woo Anita. Happy Birthday.

Date: January 25, 2013 14:19

Happy birthday, Anita AND Meise smileys with beer

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 25, 2013 16:10

Happy Birthday to the one of a kind Anita and to you too, Meise. smiling smiley

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: January 25, 2013 17:23

happy birthday too you both.Have a ggod one.
STONED OUT OF MY MIND

Posted by: minorbyrd ()
Date: January 25, 2013 17:28

Happy birthday both! Have a good year Anita!

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 25, 2013 17:43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: January 25, 2013 17:55

Meise
Happy Birthday, Anita Pallenberg. You've been a true Rolling Stone!

By the way, it's my birthday too ;-)

No

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: January 25, 2013 20:00

Happy Birthday, you strange, somehow darkly intoxicating influence on the Rolling Stones. Was Brian better off for meeting you? Keith? Go ahead, write that book.

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: January 25, 2013 21:16

..Hmmm, a book...yeah, she should write her story...she might actually be the only person on the Stones saga who's story is really important, interesting and it has never really been told. I mean there's Marianne Faithfull's, Ronnie's, Keith's, and Bill's books out there and people have writing books about Mick, Brian, etc...but I have never seen Anita Pallenberg Story told by anyone..and yet, we all know that she was really important in the history of rock n roll/ Stones...

I wish someone would write a really good book about her..and better yet, she should do it herself.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 25, 2013 22:04

seitan
..Hmmm, a book...yeah, she should write her story...she might actually be the only person on the Stones saga who's story is really important, interesting and it has never really been told. I mean there's Marianne Faithfull's, Ronnie's, Keith's, and Bill's books out there and people have writing books about Mick, Brian, etc...but I have never seen Anita Pallenberg Story told by anyone..and yet, we all know that she was really important in the history of rock n roll/ Stones...

I wish someone would write a really good book about her..and better yet, she should do it herself.

We don't need a book about Anita.............the pictures tells you all

Happy Birthday to you Anita and Meise

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 25, 2013 22:07

Happy Birthday to the both of you

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: January 26, 2013 00:14

"Then there's that line between put-on and reality, which is never quite clear in these situations. That one got crossed by our Anita a great deal. Early afternoon there'd be 'Darling, sometimes when I am at Cinecitta I really do believe I am the Black Queen.' As a joke, naturally. Then eight hours later and a lot more stoned: 'But you know what? I really am the Black Queen;' and then another eight hours later a scary: 'I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL I SURVEY!'"
Marianne Faithfull, from Faithfull, p. 129

Date: January 26, 2013 05:59

Anita on getting to know the Stones: "They looked at me like I was some kind of threat. Jagger really tried to put me down, but there was no way some crude, lippy guy was going to do a number on me. I was always able to squelch him. I found out that, if you stand up to Mick, he crumbles." - quoted in Up and Down With The Rolling Stones, by Tony Sanchez.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: January 26, 2013 13:44

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: January 26, 2013 13:44

Or....

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: January 26, 2013 18:17

Happy Birthday To The Dark Lady of Rock & Roll

Date: January 26, 2013 18:39

"At first I'm sure Anita wanted to protect Brian from what she thought was our cruelty and callousness. Coming in like that she couldn't realize how the scene developed. Or how impossible it was to deal with a dead weight like Brian. They had incredible fights. And she used to beat the shit out of him every time. He would start a fight. Obviously she was tougher than him. He always was walking around with his ribs bandaged or his eyed blackened. Anita felt Brian was somebody who could be sensitive and obviously she felt he needed support. When he started paying her back by trying to beat her up, she began to realize." - Keith Richards, on Anita's relationship with Brian Jones. As quoted in The Stones, by Philip Norman.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home