Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: LOVE TRAIN SWAY!!!
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: December 16, 2010 18:28

SwayStones
Amsterdamned
I never needed a car to get a girl, so why learning to drive? They always drove me. <kleermaker> cool smiley

Would you mind translating this in Dutch Kleermaker?

If I understand well what kleermaker wrote above,,he is saying he never got a girl in a car but still they drove him crazy .smoking smiley

Totally misunderstood Sway. You have no idea what a dirty mind Amsterdamned has (a dirty mind is a joy forever). This is what he suggests me to say in Dutch: Ik had nooit een auto nodig om een meisje te krijgen, dus waarom zou ik leren rijden? Zij bereden mij altijd. See if you understand it. As for front seats: they seem 'innocent' but I can tell you they ain't.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 16, 2010 18:38

kleermaker
SwayStones
Amsterdamned
I never needed a car to get a girl, so why learning to drive? They always drove me. <kleermaker> cool smiley

If I understand well what kleermaker wrote above,,he is saying he never got a girl in a car but still they drove him crazy .smoking smiley

Totally misunderstood Sway. You have no idea what a dirty mind Amsterdamned has (a dirty mind is a joy forever). This is what he suggests me to say in Dutch: Ik had nooit een auto nodig om een meisje te krijgen, dus waarom zou ik leren rijden? Zij bereden mij altijd. See if you understand it. As for front seats: they seem 'innocent' but I can tell you they ain't.

When I said once to you ,kleermaker ,that I don't take myself seriously but that you always seem to do -at least on the virtual world called IORR - I was right.

I made a joke -let's say a fool out of you .I can't believe you didn't get it .
btw, if I need to translate something in Dutch, I don't need a dictionary on line.
I have a very good Dutch friend who can do the job for me .smoking smiley
Let me some time to call him & I'll give you the translation.
Depends if you want to play the game or not.tongue sticking out smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: December 16, 2010 18:48

Edith Grove
Oh yeah, I do know about this. Just having a bit of fun at Keith's expense.

Don't want to offense you,Edith Grove, smiling smileybut HOW you do know that Keith doesn't "drink" anymore ?
Unless you -by "you" I mean "one " or "whoever " - live WITH him , I can't see how we can be sure Keith ended with the bottle.

See, it even happens that some people don't even know about the alcoholism of a person they live with ,so I wouldn't take for granted what "someone says " about Keith unless this person lives with him.

Plus some drink vodka straight because then people can't smell it on them.nobody will notice in the breath .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-17 11:28 by SwayStones.

Date: December 16, 2010 19:00

SwayStones
kleermaker
SwayStones
Amsterdamned

When I said once to you ,kleermaker ,that I don't take myself seriously but that you always seem to do -at least on the virtual world called IORR - I was right.

I made a joke -let's say a fool out of you .I can't believe you didn't get it .
btw, if I need to translate something in Dutch, I don't need a dictionary on line.
I have a very good Dutch friend who can do the job for me .smoking smiley
Let me some time to call him & I'll give you the translation.
Depends if you want to play the game or not.tongue sticking out smiley

Of course I knew you was joking. But I think you don't always see my kind of humour. Anyhow, this time I wasn't taking myself seriously. Though ... maybe I was. Who knows. Translation in English or in French? I'm curious, hoping for both.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 16, 2010 23:10

kleermaker
SwayStones
Amsterdamned

Thanks,
that's Rock & Roll Kleermaker.cool smiley

Date: December 17, 2010 11:08

kleermaker
. Though ... maybe I was. Who knows. Translation in English or in French? I'm curious, hoping for both.

In English .But I already understood that it has something to do with having a girl at the top of you in a car .

I never needed a car to get a girl, so why learning to drive. They always took a ride on me.

Amsterdamned ,didn't know you had a dirty mind cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-17 11:31 by SwayStones.

Date: December 17, 2010 17:36

Don't shout it from the rooftops please, nobody has to know.

Date: December 17, 2010 17:46

kleermaker
Don't shout it from the rooftops please, nobody has to know.

smiling smiley
lol as "young people" say .

Nobody has to know what,kleermaker ?
That you never needed a car to get a girl because they always took a ride on you ?
Or that Amsterdamned has a dirty mind ?

Btw,Amsterdamned , I don't believe a word of what kleermaker says about your mind .Seems pretty nice to me though cool smiley

Date: December 17, 2010 19:13

Nothing wrong with a dirty mind as long as one behaves like a real gentleman. I'm sure Amsterdamned does behave like one. As for myself ...

Date: December 19, 2010 22:49

kleermaker
Ik had nooit een auto nodig om een meisje te krijgen, dus waarom zou ik leren rijden? Zij bereden mij altijd. See if you understand it. .

I never needed a car to get a girl, so why learning to drive. They always took a ride on me.

Am I right ?

Date: December 20, 2010 00:40

I guess that's sort of what Amsterdamned had in mind yes. He has much fancy. But well, he's an artistcool smiley.

Date: December 21, 2010 18:46

kleermaker
I guess that's sort of what Amsterdamned had in mind yes. He has much fancy. But well, he's an artistcool smiley.

You always need an audience to set the stage ,kleermaker ,don't you ?
If I want to talk about Amsterdamned, it will be with Amsterdamned himself.

Oh no !
Don't tell me you're a kind of two headed creature .....grinning smiley

Date: December 21, 2010 20:37

I could also say (but am too polite to do): don't ask for the sake of asking. Didn't you say earlier: <But I already understood that it has something to do with having a girl at the top of you in a car .>? I even answered: <Don't shout it from the rooftops please, nobody has to know.> That was a confirmation, wasn't it?

BTW: did anybody ever set a stage without having any audience?

Date: December 21, 2010 22:00

SwayStones
kleermaker

You always need an audience to set the stage ,kleermaker ,don't you ?
If I want to talk about Amsterdamned, it will be with Amsterdamned himself.

Oh no !
Don't tell me you're a kind of two headed creature .....grinning smiley

No no my dear,it's just the two of me. smiling smiley

Date: December 22, 2010 13:51

What are you trying to say to me,Amsterdamned ?
That you are the nice Dr Jekyll and kleermaker Mr Hyde ?smiling smiley

Date: December 22, 2010 14:07

I'am not Kleermaker's second head basically, the reason for my remark, as I got involved in a discussion between you and kleermaker, without permission.grinning smiley

I'am suffering from a nice and under controll form of schizofrenia.
We are happy. cool smiley

Date: December 22, 2010 14:12

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned .
Reminds me this one :
~ One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they are OK, then it must be you. —
George Carlin

Date: December 22, 2010 16:30

SwayStones
Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned .
Reminds me this one :
~ One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they are OK, then it must be you. —
George Carlin

In other words: Who's mad, you, me or Amsterdamned? If I say you are, Amsterdamned says I am and you say Amsterdamned is (or I say A., you I and A. you) then we are all mad happily ever after.

Date: December 22, 2010 16:41

kleermaker
SwayStones
Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned .
Reminds me this one :
George Carlin

In other words: Who's mad, you, me or Amsterdamned? If I say you are, Amsterdamned says I am and you say Amsterdamned is (or I say A., you I and A. you) then we are all mad happily ever after.

What's wrong with a bit of madness Kleermaker?
Normal people are a bore imo .winking smiley

Date: December 22, 2010 19:07

kleermaker
SwayStones
Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned .
Reminds me this one :
George Carlin

You guys made me laugh so much ....I really mean it !

"Some" people love my "crazyness" ..... some get upset .
As I often say when some persons don't get me when I jump from a subject to another -off topic- :
“Madness is to think of too many things in succession too fast, or of one thing too exclusively"

I still don't understand how Voltaire could write about me this since we never met .winking smiley

I guess both of the three of us love this one :

Date: December 22, 2010 20:41

Odd position though. winking smiley

Date: December 23, 2010 14:42

I like very very much Kevin Spacey as an actor and as a man .smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home