Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

KEITH talks about JOHN LENNON / BEATLES (2 clips) including a live music clip of Keith/John
Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: December 5, 2010 23:16

NICE THOUGHTS/MEMORIES

KEITH ON JOHN

KEITH ON JOHN and BEATLES

MICK (doing his Allen Klein Impersonation - check out what he's wearing -
pure Klein) and JOHN - Intro to DIRTY MAC (with Keith on Bass, Clapton on
Lead Guitar. Mitch Mitchell (Jimi Hendrix Experience) on Drums) YER BLUES

Re: KEITH talks about JOHN LENNON / BEATLES (2 clips) including a live music clip of Keith/John
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 5, 2010 23:30

Thanks Dude Dude .....

ROCKMAN

Re: KEITH talks about JOHN LENNON / BEATLES (2 clips) including a live music clip of Keith/John
Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 6, 2010 10:23

Keith and John...two of the greatest spirits in Rock music. It is funny like pretty much everyone looks somehow nervous being around John, while John always seems to be relaxed. Even Mick seems to be pretty nervous.

John was a truly unique personality, not speaking about him being a brilliant artist. Sad day 30 years ago. I was 3 years old when it happend, living in communist block...it was many many years after that I started to be aware of John and what happened to him. I have no idea when the news about his murder reached our country, but I doubt it was the day it happened. Strange world it was and it is sad when I see that thigs are clearly moving that way again.

Posted by: CrissCrossMind ()
Date: December 6, 2010 22:20

Happy24
Strange world it was and it is sad when I see that thigs are clearly moving that way again.

Yes, VERY perceptive of you Happy. I so agree with your statement above. Le Mind

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1471
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home