Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Hyde Park Download.."Account Disabled" ????????
Posted by: ChrisO ()
Date: March 4, 2012 21:19

Hey Guys;
Can someone please send me a link to what you think is the best download of thier 1969 Hyde Park show?
Thanks all!!!!
Chris
*************** Edited below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys but Hunger City wont let me log in! Says I brhave broken the rules!!! I have no idea what thier taking about! I've logged in and have logged out with no problem and now its telling me I'm blocked?????

Anywhere else I can find Hyde Park????

Thanks again to all who answered above!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-05 15:16 by ChrisO.

Re: Hyde Park Download
Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: March 4, 2012 22:33

[www.hungercity.org]

Complete show compiled from all the available sources!

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: March 4, 2012 23:38

Awful performance.. Why would you want that?

Posted by: Youngie ()
Date: March 4, 2012 23:51

vertigojoe
Awful performance..

It's not that good!

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: March 5, 2012 00:06

Well, it is special with lots of historical value and plenty of unique material. But yeah, I've listened to it once, I think, and never went back to it.

Date: March 5, 2012 00:16

Jagger in his little skirt is pretty funny.

Date: March 5, 2012 00:25

To see the hells angels dancing is pretty funny toosmoking smiley

Date: March 5, 2012 00:33

Bostonstranglerno9
To see the hells angels dancing is pretty funny toosmoking smiley

Indeed.

Poor guys grinning smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 5, 2012 00:44

Comparing the US and UK angels is very funny too grinning smiley........it's something like day and night

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 5, 2012 00:57

It's not awful; it's a unique historical piece of a R&R concert; which makes it "non-rateable"
The excitement makes one forget about the unrehearsed band and out of tune guitars. And.....some tracks even works explendid, like Honky Tonk Women, Mercy Mercy and No Expectations.

We're lucky to have it preserved in such great quality, I'd say; and even on DVD. If it was up to Rolling Stones; and that they hadn't allready signed the agreement with radio broadcast and the Granada movie company before the show; we probably wouldn't have anything but the audience recording; since Rolling Stones got so much more "together musicially" a couple of months later - and would "dump" this SBD recording without second thoughts.

Date: March 5, 2012 01:11

Just take the audio directly from the DVD! I don't know how this is done, but I'm sure (not Shirl lol) this can be done!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 5, 2012 01:19

Erik_Snow
it's a unique historical piece of a R&R concert

Right on Erik, and I still love it.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: March 5, 2012 01:55

JJFAND NO EXPECTATIONS are two of the best versions ever IMO , all slop considered of course

Date: March 5, 2012 02:09

Erik_Snow
It's not awful

Yeah I was only kidding. I like it - warts and all (excluding Mick's dress) Not sure if vertigojoe was joking though grinning smiley

Date: March 5, 2012 02:11

I'm actually surpried this was released at all on DVD. IMO it'd be a tad embarrasing to Jagger & co. nowadays with all the garb, butterflies & soppy hippy stuff. Nice poem tribute to B Jones though...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 5, 2012 12:46

Awful, or not, I wanna hear every recorded Stone's concert. Bucket list type thing.

Date: March 5, 2012 14:39

Thanks guys but Hunger City wont let me log in! Says I have broken the rules!!! I have NO IDEA what thier taking about! I've logged in and have logged out with no problem and now its telling me I'm blocked?????

I cant contact them without logging in to see whats up??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-05 15:18 by ChrisO.

Re: Hyde Park Download.."Account Disabled" ????????
Date: March 5, 2012 15:16

If you are blocked out then you obviously have broken the rules, which is your problem, not Hungercity's problem

Date: March 5, 2012 15:21

Yes Eric you are right it is my problem but I have no idea what happened???

Date: March 5, 2012 15:22

OK, I'll check it out, ChrisO. WHat's your username at HC?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 5, 2012 15:23

ChrisO
Thanks guys but Hunger City wont let me log in! Says I brhave broken the rules!!! I have no idea what thier taking about! I've logged in and have logged out with no problem and now its telling me I'm blocked?????

Hi ChrisO...you might have more luck posting this request over on Hotstuff..Most of the posters hang out over there most of the time....There were two really decent versions over there a few months ago but they may have been lost with the demise of Megaupload. Vers 1 imo was by 'Watchit' and the other which was even more complete with all Micks' talking between tracks by 'Mr Echo'............hope that helps........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-05 15:24 by EddieByword.

Date: March 5, 2012 15:32

Thank you big time Eric...its ChrisO
Same as here so I wouldnt forget it.

Date: March 5, 2012 15:34

EddieByword
ChrisO

Hi ChrisO...you might have more luck posting this request over on Hotstuff..Most of the posters hang out over there most of the time....There were two really decent versions over there a few months ago but they may have been lost with the demise of Megaupload. Vers 1 imo was by 'Watchit' and the other which was even more complete with all Micks' talking between tracks by 'Mr Echo'............hope that helps........

Thank you Eddie...If I cant get back on I will try there.
Thanks alot!!!!!!!!

Date: March 5, 2012 15:49

You're welcome...as I thought, the one over on Hotstuff that I got (Watchit) was on Megaupload but this link also provides a link to the original Watchit upload on HC ..(scroll up to the top to get the full info)...... [www.iorr.org] .....Mr Echo's was also on this link (1/2 way down but the link for that seems to have disappeared.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-05 15:51 by EddieByword.

Date: March 5, 2012 15:53

EddieByword
You're welcome...as I thought, the one over on Hotstuff that I got (Watchit) was on Megaupload but this link also provides a link to the original Watchit upload on HC ..(scroll up to the top to get the full info)...... [www.iorr.org] .....Mr Echo's was also on this link (1/2 way down but the link for that seems to have disappeared.....

Ok..Thanks again Mike!!! :-)

Date: March 5, 2012 16:28

No problem...as I just said/posted, Mr Echo's D/L link has gone but here's a link giving all the detail about his efforts should you ever come across it...scroll up to top...... [www.iorr.org] ...........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-06 02:38 by EddieByword.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: March 5, 2012 19:17

It may be sloppy but theres some kickass performances among it too. JJF is great. Stray Cat Blues is tougher than any 69 US performance to me. I wish they would have kept Mercy Mercy or Down Home Girl in the line up for the states also.

Date: March 6, 2012 12:32

ChrisO

Chris, I just checked. The reason you have een kicked out is that you are hiding behind a fake IP address. There's always some people trying to use fake email address or fake IP address (using a proxy server) so that they open multiple accounts and download as much as they like - which of course is not welcome
So....could I ask why you don't use your real IP address at Hungercity ? No problems would have occoured if you did that.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: March 6, 2012 14:08

Don't say I told you, but you can check here also: link

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Date: March 6, 2012 14:55

Erik_Snow
ChrisO

Chris, I just checked. The reason you have een kicked out is that you are hiding behind a fake IP address. There's always some people trying to use fake email address or fake IP address (using a proxy server) so that they open multiple accounts and download as much as they like - which of course is not welcome
So....could I ask why you don't use your real IP address at Hungercity ? No problems would have occoured if you did that.

Eric..I have "1" account with Hunger City. The only thing I ever did was keep changing passwords because it would not let me login.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1458
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home