Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: so if keith was such a junkie (and he was) why do we never see tracks or bruising in photos?
Posted by: ab ()
Date: October 24, 2010 18:28

slew
Keith says it was 30 years ago. I'd be willing to wager that he has not been completely clean for the last 30 years!

He has admitted to dabbling during the B2B tour.

Re: so if keith was such a junkie (and he was) why do we never see tracks or bruising in photos?
Posted by: slew ()
Date: October 24, 2010 18:37

I'm talking everything nit just smack. He says he gave it up 30 years ago I don't buy it.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 24, 2010 18:53

>> I'm talking everything nit just smack. He says he gave it up 30 years ago I don't buy it. <<

... huh? Keith never said he gave up "everything" 30 years ago.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: October 24, 2010 22:48

with sssoul
>> I'm talking everything nit just smack. He says he gave it up 30 years ago I don't buy it. <<

... huh? Keith never said he gave up "everything" 30 years ago.

According to the books of Ian Maclagan and Bill German Richards, Wood and Jagger where all huge consumers of coke throughout the late 70's and 80's, literally grams per day.

Mathijs

Re: Keith
Date: October 24, 2010 22:52

Keith has said he stopped using coke after his cranial surgery -
which also doesn't mean "everything", last time i checked :E

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: October 25, 2010 07:06

It's not in great view or detail here but his deltoids are ruined from all the needles - at least they've always looked that way to me.

Posted by: diego ()
Date: October 25, 2010 16:29

In Mac´s book, while hanging around in Keith´s room during the 1978 tour, Keith stuck a needle in his bum, through his jeans, and walked around whit it hanging out of his bum for a while!!!!
In the same quote, mac says that Keith never pushed anybody into smack. It was just something that HE did.

Re: Keith
Date: October 25, 2010 16:39

>> his deltoids <<

yeah, Keith's talked about that too - he thought at first that those ruts would go away in time, but they don't
i sure wouldn't call those deltoids "ruined" though! marked, maybe ... engraved? :E

by the way, the 1982 shot that skipstone posted is by Charles Robinson - it's from one of the Hannover shows.
here a couple more shots where you can't really see the engraving too well, but ... but here they are anyway:

- left: 1981 by Michael Putland; right: 1982 by Peter Still

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-25 17:10 by with sssoul.

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: October 25, 2010 18:06

When first introduced to him by Freddie Sessler in 89 he had a cut-off shirt on and they were quite evident in top of arm/shoulder area.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 25, 2010 21:22

could it be he was shooting in between his toes ?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1232
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home