Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

James McCartney @ The Viper Room in Los Angeles 1/27
Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: January 26, 2012 23:03

Re: James McCartney @ The Viper Room in Los Angeles 1/27
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: January 27, 2012 02:41

Wonder if The Watchman will fly in for the LA gig?

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: January 27, 2012 04:54

stonesrule
Wonder if The Watchman will fly in for the LA gig?

smoking smiley

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: January 28, 2012 10:09

...Ill start by saying that is was definitely worth the fifteen dollars and the drive through traffic to hear Mr Cartney and his band at this small but well known venue. A respectable blues oriented band called The Record Company opened the show. James McCartney, Ringo Starr, and their ladies caught the set from a booth near the exit while folks whipped out their cameras and took lots of pictures. Joe Walsh later joined Ringo Starr and his party to enjoy McCartney's set. McCartney and his band played a set of beautiful original tunes, as well as Neil Young's "Old Man". It was a one of a kind experience to be right in front of the stage to enjoy this show. I almost felt too close during the numbers on which McCartney played keyboard...I don't want to be obtusive, and in a perfomer's face. Here's the set list.

1. New York Times

2. I Only Want to be Alone

3. My Friend

4. The Sound of My Voice

5. Fallen Angel

6. Spirit Guides

7. Wings of a Lighest Weight

8. Moonstar

9. Old Man

10. Angel

For those of you who didn't make it out to the show, you can catch McCartney and his band perfoming on David Letterman this coming Monday, January 30....Best in music...Donna smiling smiley

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: January 29, 2012 02:12

donnarq1
...Ill start by saying that is was definitely worth the fifteen dollars and the drive through traffic to hear Mr Cartney and his band at this small but well known venue. A respectable blues oriented band called The Record Company opened the show. James McCartney, Ringo Starr, and their ladies caught the set from a booth near the exit while folks whipped out their cameras and took lots of pictures. Joe Walsh later joined Ringo Starr and his party to enjoy McCartney's set. McCartney and his band played a set of beautiful original tunes, as well as Neil Young's "Old Man". It was a one of a kind experience to be right in front of the stage to enjoy this show. I almost felt too close during the numbers on which McCartney played keyboard...I don't want to be obtusive, and in a perfomer's face. Here's the set list.

1. New York Times

2. I Only Want to be Alone

3. My Friend

4. The Sound of My Voice

5. Fallen Angel

6. Spirit Guides

7. Wings of a Lighest Weight

8. Moonstar

9. Old Man

10. Angel

For those of you who didn't make it out to the show, you can catch McCartney and his band perfoming on David Letterman this coming Monday, January 30....Best in music...Donna smiling smiley

Can't wait for Monday night!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1495
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home