Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Top Five Top Five Threads
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 18, 2010 07:29

well since there has been Top Five frenzy, we might as well rate the top five top five threads.

plexiglass

Re: OT: Top Five Top Five Threads
Posted by: josepi ()
Date: August 18, 2010 07:42

1. Top 5 Stones wives/girlfriends/ex-wives/ex-girlfriends. i was waiting for this one but it didn't happen. it would have been my favorite, close enough.

2. the Top Five Top Five thread. because you KNEW it was going to happen sooner or later. the suspense was killing me.

3. the Coffee thread, because it caused me to go out and buy a $40 1 lb bag of 100% pure Kona coffee. it gave me the stamina to keep up with all the top 5 threads. who cares if it wasn't technically a top 5 thread!

4. any top 5 thread where i was able to jump in before the "what a stupid thread" reply. that meant the Kona was doing its job.

5. Top 5 Cream thread. because that's the one i lost my Top 5 virginity to.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-18 08:09 by josepi.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: August 18, 2010 17:19

1. top 5 wigs

2. top 5 Bon Jovi songs

3. top 5 solo Jagger hit singles

4. top 5 dead roadies

5. any top 5 featuring Havo's woman

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: August 18, 2010 19:42

What are those "top 5" threads? Why start spamming like that? I know, I know, the lack of activity in the Stones camp...blah, blah.

Just this week this forum changed. There has been a lot of OTs lately, it happened quite often that the OT threads were in majority on the first page, but this...there is more "Top 5" than OTs now!

I know, we need some Stones news and it will get better, but menatime, let's not make this place a huge mess that bv will not be willing to clean any more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2123
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home