Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: the wig
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: April 9, 2010 23:17

mitchflorida
melillo
his hair was dyed at hyde park it wasnt a wig

According to Bill Wyman in "Rolling with the Stones" Jagger was wearing "a new wig" at Hyde Park. And if you compare pictures, both him and Richards had much shorter and lighter hair just a couple of months before.

Mathijs

(hate to burst anyone's bubble)

With the amount of errors in Bill Wyman's book its hard to believe that this is true. Just look at what songs he thinks they played on various tours.

Posted by: mitchflorida ()
Date: April 9, 2010 23:22

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-09 23:24 by mitchflorida.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 9, 2010 23:32

Who the fvck careseye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: April 9, 2010 23:34

Mick and Keith's hair a few months before Hyde Park was the longest they had had it up to that point.

I don't believe Mick is wearing a wig at Hyde Park, he obviously did get it cut in June though. Bills wig talk is probably linked to Mick trying wigs on for the upcoming Ned Kelly film and in the end he simply got it cut really short when he went to Australia.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 9, 2010 23:39

Drying ya hair is no big deal really as long as its done right and ya dont get carried away with it.Yea well..where got pretty boy Rugby players who fancy themselves who wear makeup while theyre playing and touch it up at half time for goodness sake..now how bads that.They will be really playing up to the TV cameras next year with the Rugby World Cup here.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: April 10, 2010 00:05

does Jeff Beck wear a rug ? is his latest album rubbish?

i say, yes, to both.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: April 10, 2010 00:13

sweetcharmedlife
Who the fvck careseye rolling smiley

Good call. When I last saw him live I just listened to him bend the strings not sit and wonder about his hair. Lack of hair doesn't lessen his talent, he's not fkn Samson! Get serious. drinking smiley

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 10, 2010 03:33

the way mick is jumping around at hyde park with his hair flying all over the place there is no way possible he is wearing a wig, not in 1969 anyway

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 10, 2010 04:21

What about Charlie's wig. Big bald spot in 78 and 81. In 89 completly gone. Nope thats not a comb over. You can see that's it's parted in the middle.

Date: April 10, 2010 04:45

maybe he had hair implants.

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: April 10, 2010 04:52

I'm all for a laugh but how the fck did it come to this?!smiling smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 10, 2010 05:21

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: April 10, 2010 09:57

mitchflorida
Good point. I still think Jagger wears a wig. I am younger than he is, and my hair is salt and pepper color and also receding a bit. . .

Unless, Jagger uses some sort of Super-Vitamin. lol

too sunny in Florida

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 10, 2010 11:08

toomuchforme
mitchflorida
Good point. I still think Jagger wears a wig. I am younger than he is, and my hair is salt and pepper color and also receding a bit. . .

Unless, Jagger uses some sort of Super-Vitamin. lol

too sunny in Florida
The conclusion must then be: if a 20 y.o. man is bald and Robert Redford has nice hair in his 70'ies - then Robert Redford is faking and wears a wig!!!

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: April 10, 2010 12:56

IF it is true and I mean IF, - well if the stones dont tour again, he could always join the Wiggles

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: April 10, 2010 13:39

There is one way to find out if this is true or not.Someone contact Lisa and when they play Gimme Shelter next and towards the end when they sing together - just grab a hand full and see if she comes up wiith a few strands or a full scalp.

Date: April 10, 2010 15:06

Does he or doesn't he?

Posted by: praline ()
Date: April 10, 2010 15:32

One must really be stupid to wonder about Ronnie wearing a wig or not... Just Google his name, check the news for the past 3 months, take a tour through the hundreds of pictures you will find, and you will see how unlikely it is that he has 150 wigs with different hairlength.

Posted by: StrawberryFields ()
Date: April 10, 2010 18:41

toomuchforme
would not say for Mick but what about this guy ?

Hey buddy,

why wouldn't you say for Mick - and hows about your fakies?!

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: April 10, 2010 19:14

Keith opbviously does not wear a wig as you can see his bald spot on top and receding hair line when the bandana falls off.

Mick is always wiping his hair with a towel on stage and I am sure it would move or fall off at some point if it were a wig. I am sure he has done the hair plugs like Elton John.

The one I wonder about is Ronnie, that may be a wig. The style never seems to change nor the length. I bet he has a wig on.

Posted by: rusty ()
Date: April 10, 2010 19:30

I'm almost 60 years and I still have my hair. That's nothing special.
Ok, my hair turns to grey but with a little bit color ...

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 10, 2010 19:34

Rip This
...Beck plays ugly and his wig is ugly.
confused smiley

I pity you!

His playing loaded with feeling and emotion.
BTW great how he plays the melody with his tremolo,and he wears no wig.

Date: April 10, 2010 23:52

"Mick is always wiping his hair with a towel on stage and I am sure it would move or fall off at some point if it were a wig"

Come on that is ridiculous. Modern wigs or toupees are now secured with Velcro so they never can fall off, no matter how active someone is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-10 23:53 by mitchflorida.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 11, 2010 00:17

I would always imagine some men that wear a wig would be pretty hard to live with theyre that vain..and to make it even worse they are usually perfectionist.Some men are blessed with a good head of hair and some arent thats just the way it is..as i said earlier if ya mothers father isnt bald her sons dont go bald.....Thats Life.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: April 11, 2010 00:17

mitchflorida
Modern wigs or toupees are now secured with Velcro so they never can fall off, no matter how active someone is.

Geez, that's gotta hurt when you take it off!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: April 11, 2010 00:34

I like Beck's wig better than his playing.

Mathijs

Posted by: StrawberryFields ()
Date: April 11, 2010 01:27

Mathijs

Mathijs

Hey Mathijs,

Some bald guys use to have hairy backs, arms and chests the girls like so much, so you really dont have the reasons to be disgruntled.

And keep your own playing just for yourself, Im not sure if it would be good for you to disclose it ;*)

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: April 11, 2010 04:07

mitchflorida
Does he or doesn't he?

I won't grow up. No, I promise that I won't. I will stay a boy forever. And be banished if I don't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-11 04:09 by tatters.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 11, 2010 04:10

to bad his face cant make the same claim

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: April 11, 2010 14:06

Mathijs

Mathijs

ha !

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home