Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mail on Sunday UK
Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: March 16, 2008 20:13

For those in the UK who can bring themselves to buy it ( and, for the Stones, I did) the Live section of today's paper has an extended article re SAL with nice photos (stills from the film and mostly promo photos from ABcool smiley plus comments from all principals (yes even one from Charlie) from Berlin. Mick and Keith both remarkably benign re each other.

Re: Mail on Sunday UK
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 16, 2008 20:19

Do you mean this article?
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

good read anyway.

Date: March 16, 2008 20:30

open-g
Do you mean this article?
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

good read anyway.

Yes, that's it. Hard copy has a few more photos but otherwise it looks the same.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 16, 2008 20:38

Thanks open-g and Lady Jayne. Good interview. Although that has to be press hype to say they rarely give interviews. Anytime they have something to promote they are more than willing to give interviews.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: March 16, 2008 20:41

Great article, thanks for the link open-g

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 16, 2008 20:41

Thanks for the link. Although I've seen it already (went to Berlin), just reading about it once again has got me all fired up now for the next time ... 2nd April at the IMAX Waterloo. Can't wait.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 16, 2008 23:40

The front cover of the magazine, which Gazza scanned and posted at Rocks Off. thy

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 16, 2008 23:45

Hey that's a good read....Fanks Lady Jayne and open-g

ROCKMAN

Date: March 17, 2008 00:47

open-g
The front cover of the magazine, which Gazza scanned and posted at Rocks Off. thy

Very cool picture. But again with the exclusive. Yeah exclusive until the next project to be promoted.winking smiley

Date: March 17, 2008 01:07

sweetcharmedlife
open-g

Very cool picture. But again with the exclusive. Yeah exclusive until the next project to be promoted.winking smiley

But aren't we glad they keep talking? Especially when they manage to be nice about each other - not very rock 'n roll, I know but I like everyone to get along!cool smiley

Date: March 17, 2008 01:17

Yes right Lady Jayne. It was a good interview. Interesting read.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 17, 2008 01:23

Nice article - thanks for posting!

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: March 17, 2008 02:07

Thanks Lady Jayne & open-g. Very nice read

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: March 17, 2008 10:31

Same old content, same old lines.
But it's still odd to sit down and ponder just how much the world seems to love this band. Who'd have thought it. They must have done something right ;^)

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: March 17, 2008 11:25

I wonder how many pix are there with Mick and Keith. I think they could easy be the couple most photographed ever.

Re: exclusive is as exclusive does
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 17, 2008 16:00

ah i remember that shot from 2005 - a tiny version was floating around before ABB came out,
i think before the name of the album had been made public, while we were still pondering
Manhattan Beach, Three-Chord Wonders and other alternatives - remember that? :E
there's something that looks like an anatomical chart in the other half of the photo -
it would be nice to see the whole thing full size. but meanwhile i'll settle for this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home