Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lack of self confidence
Posted by: s-asla ()
Date: September 17, 2005 01:14

I can't figure out any other explaination why only 3 - 4 songs from ABB are performed live. Haven't the band any advisor or director? I'm very much scared by the thought of listening to the same warhorses in Europe one more time. A possible set list for the upcoming European tour should be
1. Start me up (because of the intro)
2. Oh no, not you again
3. Let me down slow
4. Streets of love
5. Ruby Tuesday
6. Let it rock
7. Midnight Rambler
8. Star star
9. Sway
10. Satisfaction
11. She's so cold
12. Infamy
13. Before they make me run
14. Rough Justice
15. It won't take long
16. Honky Tonk Women
17. Dead Flowers
18. Some Girls
19. Let it bleed
20. Out of time
Encore:
21. Jumping Jack Flash
22. It's only rock'n roll

Encore 2:
23. She saw me coming

Re: Lack of self confidence
Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: September 17, 2005 02:03

this set list would be even me to sleep

john scialfa

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 17, 2005 02:07

So many reasons:

1) The CD wasn't released until after the tour started

2) This isn't a "current" band, really... it's an "oldies classic band" whether you want to recognize that or not, that's the way they are categorized by the general public THEREFORE you're naturally going to hear more oldies classics on their tour than you would have for Sticky Fingers 30 plus years ago.

3) Have they really rehearsed so many songs from ABB yet for live arrangements ? From Toronto reports it didnt sound like they were rehearsing that many.

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: September 17, 2005 02:18

no seriously salsa you are right,they are playing amazing and there new album is awesome.some nites they are only doing 3 new songs including keiths song,should be atleast 4 mick,1 new keith.add streets of love or it won't take long or let me down slow.the other thing missing is that song they have never done or haven't done in 25 years.like moonlight mile was in 1999,and cant you hear me knockin in 2002,03.some ideas she was hot,dance little sister,silver train,dancing with mr d,out of time ,mothers little helper,etc.the set list is about 3 songs from perfect as of now,but i do agree,if your touring to support a new record shouldn't you be playing it.

john scialfa

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home