Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Does Mick wear a wig ?
Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: July 25, 2009 16:08

mtaylor

Wearing a wig means that it covers the head completely - you don't see the skin on the head at all.

No. That's how wigs looked like in the past or the really cheap ones. Nowadays there are scalp like wigs like this one. Looks like real hair with a real scalp:

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: July 25, 2009 16:11

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-07-25 16:12 by Bimmelzerbott.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 25, 2009 16:41

Wow !!!!!!! She really needs ta shave ..........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: July 25, 2009 16:49

Rockman
pics of him on stage which look strange, e.g. when he's sweating

Hey the guys jumpin' around for a couple of hours ...
A lotta race-horses look sweaty & shagged after a 5 minute dash .....

no kidding... but alot of racehorses don't put on make-up and be so simple as Sir Mick does...

Date: July 25, 2009 16:54

but alot of racehorses don't put on make-up and be so simple as Sir Mick does...

..........Buckin' Hell !!! ...Well Ya hangin' around the wrong stable door then....

ROCKMAN

Date: July 25, 2009 16:57

Rockman
but alot of racehorses don't put on make-up and be so simple as Sir Mick does...

..........Buckin' Hell !!! ...Well Ya hangin' around the wrong stable door then....

thank god for that ! As long as I don't see a wig-less Mick then I'll be fine....

Date: July 25, 2009 16:59

Your safe ........If ya don't stare at the glow ....

ROCKMAN

Date: July 25, 2009 17:22

Rockman
Your safe ........If ya don't stare at the glow ....

cool...but I won't see the glow anymore because they won't tour....I am safe.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: July 25, 2009 17:47

Bimmelzerbott
Hairloss ain't something that comes over night, it takes a long time usually. Mick is one of the most photographed persons ever for 46 years. I can't remember a period in his career where he had signs thinning hair. Same goes for Ronnie. They're just lucky guys in the hair dept.

Mick has not been constantly photographed for 46 years. There have been LONG periods between tours when he has been largely out of sight.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 25, 2009 19:23

so of course that means he is bald right?

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: July 25, 2009 19:55

tatters
Bimmelzerbott
Hairloss ain't something that comes over night, it takes a long time usually. Mick is one of the most photographed persons ever for 46 years. I can't remember a period in his career where he had signs thinning hair. Same goes for Ronnie. They're just lucky guys in the hair dept.

Mick has not been constantly photographed for 46 years. There have been LONG periods between tours when he has been largely out of sight.

Not if you live in London he hasn't - he's in the Standard every other day and has been for as long as I remember.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: July 25, 2009 20:50

Well - this isn't about a wig, but something just as important. From The Evening Standard, 2 years ago... Hillarious.

Mick Jagger 'used bees to enlarge his manhood'
Last updated at 15:53pm on 22.05.07

Mick Jagger used bees to attempt to enlarge his manhood, a friend of the Rolling Stones star has revealed.

Movie director Julien Temple made the astonishing claims in an interview with Radio Four.

Scroll down for more

Mick Jagger with L'Wren Scott his partner of five years

Temple – who directed the Rolling Stones's Undercover Of The Night video - told how Jagger covered his private parts with the insects so that they could sting his penis and inflate it.

The technique is an Amazonian marriage ritual.

He said: "It involved putting bamboo over the male member and filling it with stinger bees so the member attained the size of the bamboo.

Janice Dickinson revealed that Mick is rather lacking in the trouser department on Friday Night With Jonathon Ross

"Mick spent months in the jungle in Peru. He was going mad out there I think."

63-year-old Jagger was recently ridiculed by ex lover Janice Dickinson, who spoke of his "little willy" in an interview with Jonathon Ross.

Jagger has been dating model L'Wren Scott for five years. He split from wife Jerry Hall in 1999.

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: July 25, 2009 21:04

tatters
If his hair is real, it's the best hair I've ever seen on a man his age. You know his dad was bald as a cue ball, right?
baldness comes from the mother's side of the family....if your mom's dad was bald, you have a good chance of losing your hair

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: July 25, 2009 22:21

Why not just accept what oldkr has said? That Mick has had implants over the years; it's plausible.

Date: July 25, 2009 22:22

Also, that bee sting story is preposterous.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 25, 2009 22:34

Again why doesn't anybody talk about Charlie? He has the best hair peice going.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 25, 2009 22:44

Bliss
Why not just accept what oldkr has said?

why should we?

Date: July 25, 2009 22:50

>>why should we?

>>it's plausible.

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: July 25, 2009 23:39

Plenty of racehorses wear make-up, ever heard of the best-turned out prize for the stable lad/lass before the race? Admittedly the horses don't put it on themselves, they have help, but then so does Mick...

Eleanor Rigby
Rockman
pics of him on stage which look strange, e.g. when he's sweating

Hey the guys jumpin' around for a couple of hours ...
A lotta race-horses look sweaty & shagged after a 5 minute dash .....

no kidding... but alot of racehorses don't put on make-up and be so simple as Sir Mick does...

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: July 26, 2009 02:17

melillo
his hair was dyed at hyde park it wasnt a wig

According to Bill Wyman in "Rolling with the Stones" Jagger was wearing "a new wig" at Hyde Park. And if you compare pictures, both him and Richards had much shorter and lighter hair just a couple of months before.

Mathijs

Date: July 26, 2009 02:20

CousinC
@ Alimente

I have to say it was pretty obvious that Jacksons great looking hair of late couldn't be real! That was no surprise at all!

Mick wears no wig of course. He's more of a feminine type so he still should have most of his hair. And he's doing all he can to keep it!

When Jackson anounced his "This is it" concerts I actually was amazed how plastically fake his hair looked. It was a wig, and it was a bad one. He had no intend to hide it.

Mathijs

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 26, 2009 03:17

first of all mick did way to much jumping around at hyde park for that to be a wig, just look at the slow mo shots from htw his hair is flying all over the place, and second they didnt make hair pieces in 69 the quality that they are today, and third why the hell would he need a wig is the bigger question

Date: July 26, 2009 03:56

Mathijs
melillo

According to Bill Wyman in "Rolling with the Stones" Jagger was wearing "a new wig" at Hyde Park. And if you compare pictures, both him and Richards had much shorter and lighter hair just a couple of months before.

Mathijs
That is untrue. Keith's hair is just as long in the months before leading up to the Hyde Park show. Jagger's hair is very long because there are pics of him in court 2 months before. Then at the press conf. his hair is just like at show. There is also the Grenada film. Bill must be mistaken here; or maybe spiteful; like he gets at times in his books. All accounts by Bill I have read of Hyde Park have always been very positive about the show, about Mick.
More than that it made me think abouit today's Mick Jagger. Bill talks a lot about how emotional Mick Jagger was; and how he had a hard time even talking about Brian Jones without breaking down. It reminded me that today's Jagger might just be someone who has steeled himself to a major point.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: July 26, 2009 05:17

More than that it made me think abouit today's Mick Jagger. Bill talks a lot about how emotional Mick Jagger was; and how he had a hard time even talking about Brian Jones without breaking down. It reminded me that today's Jagger might just be someone who has steeled himself to a major point.

Yes PR2000, I think Mick is remarkable that way, Keith said once Mick has the thick skin of a rhino.....he is a pretty amazing person when you think of it all.

Posted by: mckalk ()
Date: July 26, 2009 07:15

I was more curious about William Shatner than Mick. Shatner's hair seems so real, but yet he's 75 years old!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 26, 2009 09:00

Who the @#$%& cares?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: July 26, 2009 11:19

winking smiley) forget Shatner's hair - how come he hasn't exploded yet? I tell ya, everytime I see Shatner on TV, I get antsy and uncomfortable. He just looks like the pressure in his neck or something is going to send him skyward.

Date: July 26, 2009 15:21

Palace Revolution 2000
Mathijs
melillo

Mathijs
That is untrue. Keith's hair is just as long in the months before leading up to the Hyde Park show. Jagger's hair is very long because there are pics of him in court 2 months before. Then at the press conf. his hair is just like at show. There is also the Grenada film. Bill must be mistaken here; or maybe spiteful; like he gets at times in his books. All accounts by Bill I have read of Hyde Park have always been very positive about the show, about Mick.

According to Wyman Jagger's long hair when he went to court with Marianne was also a wig. And, both Jagger's and Richards hair was much shorter at the press conference for the introduction of Taylor if I recall correctly.

Mathijs

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 26, 2009 15:28

Mathijs, did you give up music and entered the
hairdresser business? I liked your posts about guitars
and the songs much more.

Date: July 26, 2009 19:16

Keith's hair is definitely as long at the press conference as at the show. (Not as how Keith entered into the story ). His hair is harder to see at press co.
And Jagger's hair is just about the same in length. There is a book by William Ruhlmann. One of the big cheapo hardcover ones. But it has two shots from those two events where Jagger looks almost the same.
I mean, it could of course be. Wyman is very specific about the dates in his book. It just strikes me as bizarre, that the Jagger of 68/ 69 , who is a very different Jagger; that one smoked, drank, hung out with his band, would at age 25 get into something so involved as different length wigs. And pull it off; someone who is photographed as often as he is. Court appearances, press conferences, biggest outdoor show in UK, memorial for Brian, the Grenada film. And for what? It's not like he was losing his hair or his looks.
When does Bill say that the court appearances from May are also under a wig?

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1636
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home