Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: show me your rock tattoo.
Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: June 20, 2009 13:10

Tattoo of your favourite rockband, guitar tattoo, album sleeve tattoo, bandname tattoo, .............................

Mine

Not mine but i like it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-20 13:16 by steffiestones.

Re: show me your rock tattoo.
Posted by: squando ()
Date: June 20, 2009 13:14

Cool thread. Haven't a pic of it but I have the Lick logo tattooed at the top of my left arm.

Re: OT: show me your rock tattoo.
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: June 21, 2009 12:12

I know I'm gonna disapoint Rockman but .....I will love to find a temporary tatoo with Jagger face from Tatoo You

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 21, 2009 12:22

Awwwwwww ... lemme see it ....come on, stop ya teasin' babe !!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: June 22, 2009 11:38

steffiestones
Mine

steffiestones ,I am impressed ...and a bit scared too .winking smiley

Rockman
Awwwwwww ... lemme see it ....come on, stop ya teasin' babe !!!!!!

I ain't a tease !tongue sticking out smiley
YOU are the one who show me the window dressing but won't let me in the store !winking smiley

BTW ,do you have a tatoo too ?

I am not fond of "black tatoos " a litle Stones tongue tatoo on the shoulder blade or on the hip could be nice ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: June 22, 2009 11:43

Ahhhhhh sorry to disappoint Sway....But no tatts...My body is only scared from a hard life ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 22, 2009 12:18

Rockman
Ahhhhhh sorry to disappoint Sway....But no tatts...My body is only scared from a hard life ....
...some got a heart of stone,but you one of gold...

Date: June 22, 2009 12:23

...some got a heart of stone,but you one of gold...

AHH ... Is that why someone's always trying ta rip it out......$$$$

ROCKMAN

Date: June 22, 2009 18:13

Rockman

Hey Rockman ,now you really started me up with this one !smiling smiley

More seriously ,as shortfanny wrote,you got for sure a heart of gold ,towards all the Stones 's pics and scans you post generously .

On my web research ,I found only this for temporary tattoes ,it's not a lot !
[www.tarawa.com]

And a funny story here :
[www.bmeink.com]

When I was 17 I discovered the world of tattoos. Shortly there after, I started to notice more people with tattoos. I hadn't noticed before that so many people had tattoos. I was amazed to see such beauty that was put on my instructor's bodies. I couldn't believe that you could get art put on your body that looked so good. They were so vivid and colorful. All of the tattoos that I had seen previously were only black and white. I was in awe. So, I decided to go to the studio to look at photos and watch some others get their tattoos put on. I was amazed to see that there were so many different styles of tattoos. I noticed that it didn't hurt most people all that much. I was informed that some people said it hurt a lot. I didn't think that it would all that much. Because, I was such a macho young girl I thought that I could handle the pain. I decided to get one too. I looked for a long time for an inspiration.
One day I was going through some old records and saw the Rolling Stones Album. I saw the Mc Jagger's lips and tongue design. I got all giddy and excited when I saw this design. That is when I knew I had the tattoo that I wanted to get. I had been a big Rolling Stones fan for a few years. My next thing I had to think about was where to put the tattoo. I didn't have to think very hard. The idea popped into my head right away. I would ask him to put it on the left hand side of my body, and slightly above my bush.

I went down to the studio with the album in hand. The artist said he could do it for me. I watched as he copied the design and put it on some special paper. He then put this paper on my skin and wet it with some water. I was amazed to see the imprint of the soon to be tattoo on my skin. I liked how he had done this process. When I had gone down to see the tattoos previously being done this process had been done before I had arrived, so I didn't know that that was how it was done. His wife assisted with the procedure. She helped to make me feel comfortable. I was excited. When I was getting it done I was a little embarrassed because of having to pull down my pants and panties part way for this tattoo. When he finished with my masterpiece he made the comment that it was the sexiest tattoo he had ever done, and that he made a special addition to the tongue so that no other person would ever have that same tattoo as me. This made me feel good. I felt very sexy when he had made this comment to me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would either. It only took about 45 minutes to do. The artist's wife liked that tattoo as well. I am glad that I did it.

After several years I got married and moved to Germany with my husband. I had gotten pregnant. I was living with the locals in Germany. So when it was time to have my doctor's appointments the nurses would look and giggle at my tattoo. I was a little shy because my tattoo was stretched out a little. This had happened several times due to the fact that he wanted to come early. When he was coming I was at a

German Hospital delivering and was in pain when the nurse came in and helped me into my gown. She giggled and pointed and commented in German. Then when I was delivering the girls pointed and giggled again. When this was happening it helped me to forget my pain for a minute. This helped me a lot at the time. I am still proud of my tattoo to this day, even though it is stretched out a bit. It still is a conversation piece. I have had 4 babies since this tattoo was made. I have had lots of looks and comments form doctors and nurses. I have had a positive experience from this tattoo. The tattoo has been seen in several different places. In Germany, California, Washington, and Florida. All of the doctors and nurses that have seen my tattoo have had about the same reaction upon seeing it. I am going to get another one soon. I don't know what yet though. I have been looking for about 2 years now. So far no inspiration, so if anyone would like to give any advice let me know.

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: August 11, 2009 14:49

Date: August 11, 2009 17:38

Yesterday evening we were talking with some friends ,they asked :"How comes you don't have a Stones tatoo yet ? "

I am afraid that one will be a hard job to do .Too many lines ,what do you think ?

Or may be that one :

But too much ink needed for the hair ....and no one would recognize Jagger neither on the Tatoo You nor on the Warhol ....

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: August 11, 2009 18:19

solve this problem by getting your face tattooed, just like the album cover.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: August 14, 2009 13:50

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a @#$%&".

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 16, 2012 19:45

SwayStones

And a funny story here :
[www.bmeink.com]

When I was 17 I discovered the world of tattoos. Shortly there after, I started to notice more people with tattoos. I hadn't noticed before that so many people had tattoos. I was amazed to see such beauty that was put on my instructor's bodies. I couldn't believe that you could get art put on your body that looked so good. They were so vivid and colorful. All of the tattoos that I had seen previously were only black and white. I was in awe. So, I decided to go to the studio to look at photos and watch some others get their tattoos put on. I was amazed to see that there were so many different styles of tattoos. I noticed that it didn't hurt most people all that much. I was informed that some people said it hurt a lot. I didn't think that it would all that much. Because, I was such a macho young girl I thought that I could handle the pain. I decided to get one too. I looked for a long time for an inspiration.
One day I was going through some old records and saw the Rolling Stones Album. I saw the Mc Jagger's lips and tongue design. I got all giddy and excited when I saw this design. That is when I knew I had the tattoo that I wanted to get. I had been a big Rolling Stones fan for a few years. My next thing I had to think about was where to put the tattoo. I didn't have to think very hard. The idea popped into my head right away. I would ask him to put it on the left hand side of my body, and slightly above my bush.

I went down to the studio with the album in hand. The artist said he could do it for me. I watched as he copied the design and put it on some special paper. He then put this paper on my skin and wet it with some water. I was amazed to see the imprint of the soon to be tattoo on my skin. I liked how he had done this process. When I had gone down to see the tattoos previously being done this process had been done before I had arrived, so I didn't know that that was how it was done. His wife assisted with the procedure. She helped to make me feel comfortable. I was excited. When I was getting it done I was a little embarrassed because of having to pull down my pants and panties part way for this tattoo. When he finished with my masterpiece he made the comment that it was the sexiest tattoo he had ever done, and that he made a special addition to the tongue so that no other person would ever have that same tattoo as me. This made me feel good. I felt very sexy when he had made this comment to me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would either. It only took about 45 minutes to do. The artist's wife liked that tattoo as well. I am glad that I did it.

After several years I got married and moved to Germany with my husband. I had gotten pregnant. I was living with the locals in Germany. So when it was time to have my doctor's appointments the nurses would look and giggle at my tattoo. I was a little shy because my tattoo was stretched out a little. This had happened several times due to the fact that he wanted to come early. When he was coming I was at a

German Hospital delivering and was in pain when the nurse came in and helped me into my gown. She giggled and pointed and commented in German. Then when I was delivering the girls pointed and giggled again. When this was happening it helped me to forget my pain for a minute. This helped me a lot at the time. I am still proud of my tattoo to this day, even though it is stretched out a bit. It still is a conversation piece. I have had 4 babies since this tattoo was made. I have had lots of looks and comments form doctors and nurses. I have had a positive experience from this tattoo. The tattoo has been seen in several different places. In Germany, California, Washington, and Florida. All of the doctors and nurses that have seen my tattoo have had about the same reaction upon seeing it. I am going to get another one soon. I don't know what yet though. I have been looking for about 2 years now. So far no inspiration, so if anyone would like to give any advice let me know.

...and what was that "a special addition to the tongue"?

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: March 16, 2012 19:59

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-16 20:17 by Mathijs.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 16, 2012 20:13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-16 23:11 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 16, 2012 22:53

I wear a lot of hats these days...

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: March 21, 2012 16:09

Not getting a tattoo is the best thing I ever did! I was very close to getting the tongue and lips tattooed on my right shoulder blade area, but at the last minute my then girlfriend and now wife decided not to go get Tat's. So glad that we decided not to. Just not really a fan of them.

Date: March 21, 2012 23:34

...try to imagine Charlie with a tat.....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: March 22, 2012 09:36

..I remember going to a stones concert in buffalo and i was on a bus from toronto and was acussed of not being a true stones fan for not having the tongue trademark on my body. guess what,i don't see any of the boys in the band with a tatt and that is good enough for me not to get one.. obviously the guys never saw the need for one and neither have i.

Date: March 22, 2012 11:24

Quique-stone

[/i]

...and what was that "a special addition to the tongue"?[/quote]
Quique-stone, I don't know about that .

From what I understood ,she got her tattoed on her left hip oron the left side of her lower stomach ,am I right ?

<<have had 4 babies since this tattoo was made<<
I guess the tattoo must have streched a lot !

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 22, 2012 14:40

SwayStones

From what I understood ,she got her tattoed on her left hip oron the left side of her lower stomach ,am I right ?

Thanks for answering!
While reading I was expecting a big surprise of that secret addition... but seems that the mystery will never be reveled.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-22 14:41 by Quique-stone.

Date: March 27, 2012 15:48

Quique-stone
SwayStones

Thanks for answering!
While reading I was expecting a big surprise of that secret addition... but seems that the mystery will never be reveled.

quique-stone , It would be rather her intitials or may be a false tattoed percing on the tongue , I dunno .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home