Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones "Can't Turn You Loose" Pro-Shot Video , Three Flicks Palais Royale
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: January 23, 2009 11:41

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:43 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Rolling Stones "Can't Turn You Loose" Pro-Shot Video , Three Flicks Palais Royale
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: January 23, 2009 11:43

These are great clips Urban steel, keep tham coming.

Re: Rolling Stones "Can't Turn You Loose" Pro-Shot Video , Three Flicks Palais Royale
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: January 23, 2009 13:13

I love I can't turn you loose but the Olympia is waaaaay better then this version. It sounds a bit slow and the beginning is a bit weird.

Keep those clips coming, Urbansteel!

Man this version rocks. One of my favorite live track from the stones!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-23 13:15 by Wuudy.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: January 23, 2009 13:17

Wuudy
I love I can't turn you loose but the Olympia is waaaaay better then this version. It sounds a bit slow and the beginning is a bit weird.

They did not play it at the Olympia at all: [www.iorr.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-23 13:18 by midnrambler.

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: January 23, 2009 13:20

Do you have a version of Jumping Jack Flash?

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: January 23, 2009 13:23

midnrambler
Wuudy

They did not play it at the Olympia at all: [www.iorr.org]

Aah yes, your are right midnrambler. I mean the one from circus crone where they played it as a encore. Funny how i got that confused. Probably because it was played in a club and the club show in FF is the Olympia.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: January 23, 2009 13:41

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:43 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: January 23, 2009 20:46

whoa loving loving loving it. not so much 'can't turn me loose' kinda hard for me to listen to mick covering otis, but not the other way around...

however...torn and frayed was so beautiful. ronnie is just outta site here. grand and beautiful on git...glims harmonizing is perfect and wonderful..looks like mick's got a Sunrise pickup in that old Gibson, (one of Keith's gits?)

heart of stone is haunting. don't usually love all the horns and singers but this version is grand and haunting and magical. ty SO much for these. never seen 'em and am fascinated and so satisfied to enjoy them. tythumbs up smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: January 23, 2009 20:56

Wuudy

Indeed. I remember when I watched that for the first time being shocked...I had never seen Mick (modern era Mick; post 89) go as wild as he did like that. I thought he was going to blow his voice out....incredible version.

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: January 23, 2009 21:04

Wuudy

oh yeeahhhh! i guess mick can cover otis. wow what a jumpin' jack ultimo rave up this version whoo

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: January 23, 2009 21:12

UrbanSteel
RollingStonesFan
Do you have a version of Jumping Jack Flash?

Yes , from which DVD you want a upload ?

Well, of course from Three Flicks. I often tried to get that one on eBay but I never got it by now...would be fine!
Tahanks!!!!

Date: January 23, 2009 21:23

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-14 14:42 by UrbanSteel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1799
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home